Is This Our America Anymore?

José;3098757 said:
Originally posted by Truthmatters
Oh yeah they are begining to ramp up the hate for foriegners.

Here we go with the continued hate speech

Well, truth...

People here are "fighting" illegal immigration by bitching about on the Internet.

I don't think you need to worry if that's how they go about it.

I agree! Let's burn down those Mexican embassies folks. Uncle Ben would definately respond to that.

Its not hatred of forieners just a need for then to leave, they don't have to go home just get the hell out of the US.

yep just leave it to the native Americans. all those of european descent should leave?

Just how long do you have to be here to not be a furriner?
Are you still a furriner if you have a foreign accent?
If your grandparents were not americans? Your great grandparents?
Just how far back?

No the illegals should be kicked out I fully agree. We have laws for that if we would just enforce them.
We need to be REALLY serious and have agressive laws punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.

Its not hatred of forieners just a need for then to leave, they don't have to go home just get the hell out of the US.

yep just leave it to the native Americans. all those of european descent should leave?

Just how far back?

No the illegals should be kicked out I fully agree. We have laws for that if we would just enforce them.
We need to be REALLY serious and have agressive laws punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.

No shit!!!!
If companies weren't hiring illegals, this country wouldn't have a problem with illegals.
But for some odd reason, few blame the people/companies who are offering the carrot to the illegals that entice them to come to the US in the first place!

I think that prison terms for those knowingly hiring illegals is appropriate and for repeat offenders revoking all licenses for the company is in order.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IVAPj1nC4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwB2KZzDTDE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30VL4IFzkw[/ame]

The OP reminds me of the 20's...

Didn't I used to get told we were a nation of immigrants?

Isn't Buchanan White? I wonder when his ancestors came here. Mayflower (illegal immigrant)? Ellis Island (stinking, sweaty, unwashed outsider)

Oh, look, wiki says he's a Catholic...

Didn't America used to belong to the protestants?

Isn't that a Scottish surname?

Someone tell Groundskeeper Willie to go back where he came form.

[yep just leave it to the native Americans. all those of european descent should leave?

Just how far back?

What makes "Native Americans" (you mean to say Indians, but have been brainwashed by LA RAZA) the people that should run the United States.

They didn't invent the United States, Americans ( not Europeans) did! Americans are a hybrid of many nations. Try telling that to the invading Mexicans.

Indians were simply here, like the snakes on the ground or the birds in the sky. What gives them the right to own North America simply by being here?

Oh yeah they are begining to ramp up the hate for foriegners.

Here we go with the continued hate speech

The only difference between today and yesterday in terms of Immigrants is the legality of the immigrants.

On HBO (?) right now is a story of Vince Lombardi famed coach of the Green Bay Packers after whom is named the trophy awarded to the winner of the Super Bowl.

In the 50's when he was seeking his first head coaching job which turned out to be with the Packers, he was told that he would never be a head coach because his name ended with a vowel- he was Italian.

It's interesting that when the Brits arrived here, they almost immediately appointed an undercalss comprised of the natives and when they ran out, imported Blacks to serve that role. Since then, every group of newcomers is the underclass and now it is Hispanics.

What makes this different is the illegal aspect of this mass migration.

Despite any legal details, though, racists must be getting confused as to who they should hate more since they've hated the Blacks for so long, but the "New Kids" are the Hispanics. So many possiblities and only the small amounts of hate that can be carried by each individual.

And what of the Black Racist? He is used to hating those who keep him down. What of those that are wedged beneath him on the racist hierarchy as the newest arrival? It's enough to make one's racist head spin.

There really needs to be a Government Manual published on this so we know who the appropriate lowest group is at any particular time and exactly how a person's hate, if that hate exists, should be displayed.

I think Homeland Security needs to step up here. Maybe NASA. Lord knows neither of these Agencies is doing anything remotely useful at this time.

(For the satire challenged, the preceeding has been satire)

New Topics

Forum List

Back