Is this more an Iraqi Culture thing, or an Islam thing?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Is this more an Iraqi Culture thing, or an Islam thing?

Iraqi Gays Tortured, Killed, Group Says
By KIM GAMEL, AP
posted: 6 HOURS 34 MINUTES AGO
Human Rights Watch Says Iraqi Gays Tortured, Killed

BAGHDAD (Aug. 17) -- Militiamen are torturing and killing gay Iraqi men with impunity in a systematic campaign that has spread from Baghdad to several other cities, a prominent human rights group said in a report.

Human Rights Watch called on the Iraqi government to act urgently to stop the abuses, warning that so-called social cleansing poses a new threat to security even as other violence recedes.

---

:)

peace...

Goodness, the Douchebags who were so Quick to Excuse Islam in the Case of a Father Recently just seem to have their Tongue's Ass right now, don't they?...

:clap2:

peace...

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congrats! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It only took you 24 days to find an example of disgusting, irrational behavior performed by people who are guaranteed to be muslim, after your Liberian rape megafail!

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Awesome work, mal! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fundies hate the gays.

You're damn right they do!

god-hates.jpg

So does God.

Goodness, the Douchebags who were so Quick to Excuse Islam in the Case of a Father Recently just seem to have their Tongue's Ass right now, don't they?...

peace...

well, since islam had nothing to do with the *Case of a Father Recently*, maybe there's nothing to say.

you should consider adopting that as part of your lifestyle.

and what the fuck is a "Tongue's Ass", you jibbering donkey?

and why would somebody have it?

fuckchop

Kinda like asking the question... Bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors: an american thing or a christian thing?

The campaign has been largely blamed on Shiite extremists who have long targeted behavior deemed un-Islamic, beating and even killing women for not wearing veils and bombing liquor stores.

But yeah, I would bet money on this being a sect of Islam in the margins. The same antiwestern crowd that has been fighting the american presence in Iraq since 2003.

Patricia Butenis wrote..."suggest the killings are the work of militias who believe homosexuality is a form of Western deviance that cannot be tolerated."

Found that interesting as well.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congrats! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It only took you 24 days to find an example of disgusting, irrational behavior performed by people who are guaranteed to be muslim, after your Liberian rape megafail!

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Awesome work, mal! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Um... I can find you some Daily... It's a Standard in Islam in the ME... Did you not Understand that Fact?...

They Kill Homosexuals.

I Know I addressed it in the other Thread.

Was this the only Response you could come up with after Evading this Thread?...

Weak.

peace...

peace...

well, since islam had nothing to do with the *Case of a Father Recently*, maybe there's nothing to say.

fuckchop

You Anger and Confuse Easliy... I have Noticed that about you.

peace...

peace...

fuckchop

peace...

you have the situational awareness of a toadstool.

good luck with that.

Kinda like asking the question... Bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors: an american thing or a christian thing?

Well, there is no American Christian Church or Leader that Advocates for that, nor is it the Law of this Country...

By Contrast, those Islamic Countries in the ME that Execute Homosexuals as a Matter of Law, very much so ARE.

The Law and the Church in Iran both Justify Executing Homosexuals for Homosexuality.

You can NOT say that about the Christian Church or the Western First World.

Have a Nice Fucking Day.

peace...

fuckchop

peace...

you have the situational awareness of a toadstool.

good luck with that.

I Enjoy being in your Head... There is plenty of room for me to Mark my Territory.

Carry on, Sally.

peace...

Was Harvey Milk killed by Muslims? Ditto Matt Shepard?

As has already been Addressed in this Thread...

Harvey Milk was not Sentenced to Death by a Christian American Government, nor was Matthew Sheppard.

At least Milk was Killed because he was a Homosexual, as for the "Gay Rage" Defense that came after the Fact...

Not so much with Sheppard.

Either way, you can't Compare Individuals to Ilsamic Law Ruled ME Countries like Iran.

Try again.

Allah is Rooting for you while Homosexuals Die as you Try and Try to Find Excuses for the Islamists!

This is Classic!

peace...

Forum List

Back