Is This Moral? Interracial Homosexual Childrens Book Released Promoting Anal Sex Between Ages 5 & 10

NAMBLA anyone?
Puke

I'm guessing most leftist liberals don't even know what NAMBLA is let alone admit it even exist.

"guessing" is right.

Why don't you educate yourself and deannalw as well. For starters, there's nothing about pedophilia there. Its in YOUR imagination.

You moronic dripping rats dick. NAMBLA=North American Man Boy Love Association.All you need to know dummy
She didn't even think about the 'North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes'.

NAMBLA anyone?
Puke

I'm guessing most leftist liberals don't even know what NAMBLA is let alone admit it even exist.

"guessing" is right.

Why don't you educate yourself and deannalw as well. For starters, there's nothing about pedophilia there. Its in YOUR imagination.

You moronic dripping rats dick. NAMBLA=North American Man Boy Love Association.All you need to know dummy
You belong to that organization? Youre pond scum
Go bite yourself

Too bad the Catholic Church did not purge gays out and keep them out. The Church made a fatal mistake in thinking that gays were not pedophiles.

Who said they didn't know... they protect them to this day

We are consistrntly told that gays aren't pedophiles.

However, the pedophiles in the public school systems completely eclipse the Catholic Church.

Too bad the Catholic Church did not purge gays out and keep them out. The Church made a fatal mistake in thinking that gays were not pedophiles.

However, the pedophiles in the public school systems completely eclipse the Catholic Church.

I'm not talking about gays. I give not one shit about gays... I'm talking about catholic priest pedophiles

Some gays are pedos just like some heteros are pedos.

Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

www.dailystormer.com/progress-interracial-faggot-childrens-book-released/
"daily stormer"....says it all.
Do you agree with the books theme?

Gay Rights hoax supporters are all for promoting pedophilia and indoctrinating children, so yes, they all not only agree with it they think it doesn't go far enough in opening children up to being preyed on by sick fetishists.

I'm not talking about gays. I give not one shit about gays... I'm talking about catholic priest pedophiles

lol like they're suddenly not homosexuals if they're infiltrating the Catholic churches looking for prey??? That's one of the more hilariously idiotic claims the Pedo-Friendlies dreamed up.

Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

Gay Rights hoax supporters are all for promoting pedophilia and indoctrinating children, so yes, they all not only agree with it they think it doesn't go far enough in opening children up to being preyed on by sick fetishists.
You are 100% correct. I suggest all gays be deported to ISIS infested area's in the Middle East. We would be saving the children from them.

You are 100% correct. I suggest all gays be deported to ISIS infested area's in the Middle East. We would be saving the children from them.

Yes, since the so-called mental health professional organizations caved in to the agitprop and hate speech campaigns and refuse to develop genuine research and therapies for the sickos, that's the only option left at this point.

This is Steve McGarrett, heterosexual alpha male American patriot. Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children that these two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58d54c9be4b03692bea55518?section=us_queer-voices

This is funny for adults.
But not for kids!!!

(and gives a whole new meaning
to the term "fairy tale"....)

Facebook has video on the book.

Fairy tale of Jack and Milo, his puppy. Jack meets a prince, like in all the best fairy tales.
Kids like that should not be killed, queen save the day...........

Parents and schools can choose not to give the book to the student, or if they want a gay boy to better understand about being gay have him read it. For others it is about ending the hate and abuse.

Gays are just people, let them be.

Fairy tale of Jack and Milo, his puppy. Jack meets a prince, like in all the best fairy tales.

Parents and schools can choose not to give the book to the student, or if they want a gay boy to better understand about being gay have him read it. For others it is about ending the hate and abuse.

Thanks aris2chat
but I can also see the point that understanding
orientation, and what this means spiritually, is a deeper
discussion for older ages, not necessarily younger children.

If they are not thinking in terms of "sexualization"
why force that on kids too early where it's unnatural?

If it's natural, fine. We should have ways to answer kids' questions
and talk about these things.

The concern I see here is not to push
"sexualization" of people and relationships
as our media have been driven more and more
for commercial and/or political motivations.

Last edited:
The only thing understanding degeneracy should bring is understanding the need to keep that degeneracy away from you.

Thanks aris2chat
but I can also see the point that understanding
orientation, and what this means spiritually, is a deeper
discussion for older ages, not necessarily younger children.

If they are not thinking in terms of "sexualization"
why force that on kids too early where it's unnatural?

If it's natural, fine. We should have ways to answer kids' questions
and talk about these things.

The concern I see here is not to push
"sexualization" of people and relationships
as our media have been driven more and more
for commercial and/or political motivations.

nine or later is when most boys begin to understand their preferences. Before that age it is common for then to dress and play act of the opposite sex.

Understanding sexual identity however can begin around 5.

The only thing understanding degeneracy should bring is understanding the need to keep that degeneracy away from you.
OK Tipsycatlover
How about a different book?
A teenage honor student, sick of being called a faggot and a degenerate,
goes to the bathroom after school, planning to kill himself by overdosing.
There, he runs into a gang bullying a transgender nonbinary person
who refuses to be called he, she, it, they, we, or any other name besides ROSE.

They run off and try to join a Catholic school,
hoping to serve as a priest and a nun to get away from society.
But they get rejected there as well.

They try to start their own school, by squatting on abandoned property,
and end up homeless on the street. They hang out at a 24 hour copy
center, publishing their own zines, complaining how sick society is.

One of their graphic novels, attributing their fate to past life karma,
gets picked up by radical Buddhist New Age cult and goes viral.

The young pair get invited to the White House to meet the Pope,
the President and the Dalai Lama. But the gang that has been
stalking "Rose" crash the press conference and blow everyone
up, blaming Madonna for giving them the idea.

Moral: if adults are so screwed up they can't make
or practice what they preach, what business do they
have preaching to young kids and messing them up worse!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back