Is This Justice?

yes, pretty certain it varies by State in the usa
yes, and it also varies by country
not sure what the legal age of consent is in Germany
but thats really not the issue here
this was not justice
it was, as others put it, vigilantism
No, it wasn't. 'Vigilantism' implies that this guy is some sort of hero acting on his own against some sort of villain.

To call him a vigilante is to give his actions a stamp of approval and to declare he was wrong only in acting outside the authority of the State.

He wasn't merely "acting outside of the authority of the state".

The STATE itself would have no authority to punish this guy because according to my information in Germany the age of consent is 14.

Now, personally, I think that age of consent is way too low, but that's the land of THAT land.

This guy is a criminal.

Not a hero.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know if should be a crime or not, I've struggled with it and see both arguments.

All I know for sure is that I want to buy Daddy a beer, and thank him for fathers of juvenile daughters everywhere.

Am I the only one who'd first confront the daughter and find out just what she's thinking?

She's 17, not 7, barring any developmental problems, she's old enough enough to make her own stupid decisions- but not old enough to not have her father challenge them.

I can't believe you people are defending this.

^^^ What he said. It was a crime.

Yep, and he deserves jail. Again, if all he did was a good old fashioned ass-whuppin, he should still go to jail, but in most juristictions if it is you first offense you get off with a slap on the wrist.

To go the castration route, maybe this guy had some "issues" before.

Daddy ought to have his mother fucking nads cut off too... sorry sons a bitch. He's a violent criminal. I can't believe he convinced two morons to help with such a thing.

Last edited:
Does it matter, to those of you who have formed an opinion, that the father sought help from the police and was turned away before he acted?

I'll agree that the father should have spoken to the daughter first (I assume that he did) and that assault would have been a better route.

But I have to say again, I can certainly understand what drove this father. 17 is not grown, and much depends on the individual. Some have more sense than others. Judging by her choices, I'm guessing this 17 year old had no sense at all.

I honestly don't know if should be a crime or not, I've struggled with it and see both arguments.

All I know for sure is that I want to buy Daddy a beer, and thank him for fathers of juvenile daughters everywhere.
She's seven-fucking-teen

If she were seven, maybe

Am I the only one whose first thought when learning of this relationship is to smack some sense into her?!

But I have to say again, I can certainly understand what drove this father. 17 is not grown,

She's old enough to operate a 6400 pound deadly weapon and in a few months she's old enough to die on foreign soil and sign a legal contract with a credit card company

-but she's not old enough to decide for herself whom to fuck?

and much depends on the individual. Some have more sense than others. Judging by her choices, I'm guessing this 17 year old had no sense at all.

And that justifies castrating a man who's done nothing but sleep with a younger woman?

yes, and it also varies by country
not sure what the legal age of consent is in Germany
but thats really not the issue here
this was not justice
it was, as others put it, vigilantism
No, it wasn't. 'Vigilantism' implies that this guy is some sort of hero acting on his own against some sort of villain.

To call him a vigilante is to give his actions a stamp of approval and to declare he was wrong only in acting outside the authority of the State.

He wasn't merely "acting outside of the authority of the state".

The STATE itself would have no authority to punish this guy because according to my information in Germany the age of consent is 14.

Now, personally, I think that age of consent is way too low, but that's the land of THAT land.

This guy is a criminal.

Not a hero.
:eek:

thats shocking by itself
but this father is a criminal
i have to also agree with JB that it isnt vigilantism as there was no crime he was responding to

Forum List

Back