Is This Justice?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend - Telegraph

What say you? The father has been charged with attempted murder -- is he guilty?

He should go to jail for a very long time. I would have more sympathy if he just kicked the living shit out of the guy, but freaking castration is way fucking overboard.

So to summarize:

1. Ass kicking the guy so he eats through a tube for a month? Wrist slap assault

2. Castrating guy? Enjoy prison for a while.

• Banned
I dunno how I feel. I had a teenaged babygirl and most certainly would have done anything to protect her. I also would have seen this man as a threat to her.

I'm torn, I'll admit it.

He should go to jail for a very long time. I would have more sympathy if he just kicked the living shit out of the guy, but freaking castration is way fucking overboard.

So to summarize:

1. Ass kicking the guy so he eats through a tube for a month? Wrist slap assault

Yeah, well ... tell that to Lorena Bobbitt. :lol:

So to summarize:

Yeah, well ... tell that to Lorena Bobbitt. :lol: What is it about men that they tremble in fear and grab themselves every time someone says "penis?"

So to summarize:

I think I have to agree with you on this one.

As a dad of two teenager girls, alot of the blame rests on the 17 yr old. She is old enough to know better IMO. As for the old perp... I'd fukin feed him his teeth, and do the time for assault (If they could prove it was me... if ya know what I mean).

But cutting off the boys.... nahh.... too much risk the old asshole could die. He aint worth me serving time for murder, and neither is the little tramp.

Hell, the more I think of it... the little tramp might not be worth me serving time for assault either.

I guess Im torn as well.... The little bitch sounds like a whore, and the old fart needs to be taught a lesson. :eusa_think: what to do... what to do????

Am I the only one who'd first confront the daughter and find out just what she's thinking?

She's 17, not 7, barring any developmental problems, she's old enough enough to make her own stupid decisions- but not old enough to not have her father challenge them.

I can't believe you people are defending this.

Am I the only one who'd first confront the daughter and find out just what she's thinking?

She's 17, not 7, barring any developmental problems, she's old enough enough to make her own stupid decisions- but not old enough to not have her father challenge them.

well, when i was 17 i thought i was an adult and knew everything i had to know, and at 27 i thought the same thing as well....by 37 i began to realize i didn't know everything as i once thought....by 47, i was looking forward to all the decades ahead of learning new things...

but yes, he should have confronted his daughter jb, and MAYBE he did?

17 is usually of 'legal consent' age i believe, no?

well, when i was 17 i thought i was an adult and knew everything i had to know, and at 27 i thought the same thing as well....by 37 i began to realize i didn't know everything as i once thought....by 47, i was looking forward to all the decades ahead of learning new things...

it varies by legal jurisdiction

yes, pretty certain it varies by State in the usa

yes, and it also varies by country
not sure what the legal age of consent is in Germany
but thats really not the issue here
this was not justice
it was, as others put it, vigilantism

^^^ What he said. It was a crime.

The age of consent in Germany is 14 years old.

So what he did was a crime -- not a heroic act -- it was a violent and horrific crime

He belongs in prison and he ought to stay there for the rest of his days, too.

And his estate ought also be subject to a civil judgement, too.

Depends on the state.

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htmhttp://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

In less than a year, she could volunteer to die in Iraq [by American standards]; I think she's old enough to choose whom to fuck if she's old enough to die for Der Staat.

Last edited:
Any decrepit old perv who laid a hand on my under age daughter (if I had one) wouldn't have to worry about being castrated because he'd be dead.

yes, and it also varies by country
not sure what the legal age of consent is in Germany
but thats really not the issue here
this was not justice
it was, as others put it, vigilantism
No, it wasn't. 'Vigilantism' implies that this guy is some sort of hero acting on his own against some sort of villain.

To call him a vigilante is to give his actions a stamp of approval and to declare he was wrong only in acting outside the authority of the State.

New Topics

Forum List

Back