Is this how I become one of the cool kids????

No, no, no....there isn't a pledge to become a cool kid. You just need to go for a ride with me out in the country and I'll report back to the rest of the cool kids if you are one of us. :muahaha:

:welcome:

The coolest kid on the board calls himself a douchebag. Do you really want to be associated with a guy like that? :lol:

Welcome to the board.

The coolest kid on the board calls himself a douchebag. Do you really want to be associated with a guy like that? :lol:

Welcome to the board.

I would never profess to be the "coolest kid" but you know, just one of the regular cool kids...

I got a new laptop and don't have all my pix transferred over yet, so I grabbed this one for the time being...

It Rules... Did you ever see the Sign I made for the Denver Tea Party?...

:)

peace...

My avie rules???

No, don't think I saw it.

Yeah... The one you are using here...

And:

04-14-2009-ap-baby-sign.jpg

As it was the Day I Finished it...

:)

peace...

I...state your name
Do hearby pledge allegence to the frat
With liberty and fraternity for all
AMEN!

Hereabouts the only way to become one of the "cool kids" is to write posts that people are interested in reading and responding to, too.

This really may be one of the only true meritocracies you're ever likely to play in, actually.

I...state your name
AMEN!

Hereabouts the only way to become one of the "cool kids" is to write posts that people are interested in reading and responding to, too.

This really may be one of the only true meritocracies you're ever likely to play in, actually.

so my post wasn't interesting??? maybe not, but I bet it made at least one person laugh ;)

I...state your name
AMEN!

so my post wasn't interesting??? maybe not, but I bet it made at least one person laugh ;)

Chloe exudes coolness (*(*(*(*( Chloe )*)*)*)*)*) good to see you!

Forum List

Back