Is this guy Running Against Obama?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
kony-2012-reactions.jpg

:dunno:

"KONY 2012" wasn't the brightest thing to make viral during an election year where one of the Candidates is also Black...

Just an Observation.

:)

peace...

kony-2012-reactions.jpg

"KONY 2012" wasn't the brightest thing to make viral during an election year where one of the Candidates is also Black...

Just an Observation.

peace...
Gotta get past the hate; I will not refer to him as akin to ANY US President.

kony-2012-reactions.jpg

Just an Observation.

peace...

Get past what Hate?...

I'm Observing an Advertising Campaign that I View as Ill-Chosen in a Presidential Election...

"KONY 2012" and pics of this guy make it almost look like he's the guy to Vote for...

If not here, in Uganda.

It's a Terrible Campaign in my Opinion.

And hasn't this Doucher Rebel been out of Uganda for years now?...

Why the sudden need to make this Particular Bad Guy THE issue?...

What about Tibet, Damn it?

peace...

kony-2012-reactions.jpg

Just an Observation.

peace...

Get past what Hate?...

I'm Observing an Advertising Campaign that I View as Ill-Chosen in a Presidential Election...

"KONY 2012" and pics of this guy make it almost look like he's the guy to Vote for...

If not here, in Uganda.

peace...

Mal, you lost me. Is this something that you created or something that is out there? If it's out there, who put it out there?

Splain.

Get past what Hate?...

If not here, in Uganda.

peace...

Mal, you lost me. Is this something that you created or something that is out there? If it's out there, who put it out there?

Splain.

KONY 2012... 40 million hits in 3 days...

Google it. :thup:

peace...

I agree, I just watched the youtube video titled "invisible children". It's very depressing that this criminal Kony has gotten away with this magnitude of attrocity while he and his victims have remained invisible to the world. They could have at least put a "stop" or "arrest" in front of the Kony 2012. The way it looks now, it seems as if he's running for president!

In that video there is a yard that has the KONY 2012 next to an OBAMA 2012 sign...

Idiots.

peace...

Another racist thread brought to you by Mal. :rolleyes:

How in the FUCK is this Racist, you fucking tool?...

Go play in Traffic you Bitter Twat. :thup:

peace...
Because you can't help yourself being obsessed with the President's skin color. Your OP, moron.

Just because you happen on a single and rare occasion NOT to be racist in the Putz thread does not mean you will not be called out on your inherent racism.

Now, tell us about that 'jungle fever' thread of yours, too.

Racist maggot.

Another racist thread brought to you by Mal. :rolleyes:

How in the FUCK is this Racist, you fucking tool?...

Go play in Traffic you Bitter Twat. :thup:

peace...
Because you can't help yourself being obsessed with the President's skin color. Your OP, moron.

Just because you happen on a single and rare occasion NOT to be racist in the Putz thread does not mean you will not be called out on your inherent racism.

Now, tell us about that 'jungle fever' thread of yours, too.

Racist maggot.

Yoar off your Meds aren't you, Grandma?... :lol:

peace...

Ok, checked out the Invisible Children site and i agree, it's poorly designed. I looks as if they want to elect this guy.

Exactly... Idiots.

And about 50% of my Facebook Pack posted the shit not even knowing that Kony hasn't been in Uganda for years...

Not to mention, he's 1 of proably 1000s of Douchebags just like him.

But hey, the Filmmaker/Activist is making a cool $260,000 this year, so that ain't bad scratch. :thup:

peace...

Get past what Hate?...

If not here, in Uganda.

peace...

Splain.

Kony is a war criminal from Uganda who kidnaps children and uses the boys as conscripted soldiers and the girls as sex slaves for the men. If a child runs away, they are hunted down, captured and killed.

It's crimes against humanity using children.

Forum List

Back