Is this guy right or wrong?

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
http://www.youtube.com/v/eVicwzE-u3A&rel

I have tried to link to a flash player link on YouTube.

If he is wrong, please explain. I am still in learning mode trying to understand all of the stuff that these people are saying. At times, I get so damned confused with all the pro and con people out there.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/v/eVicwzE-u3A&rel

I have tried to link to a flash player link on YouTube.

If he is wrong, please explain. I am still in learning mode trying to understand all of the stuff that these people are saying. At times, I get so damned confused with all the pro and con people out there.
I think you used a 3rd party link for youtube like google or something right? Notice the rel at the end isn't on my link? IT's best to open the vid on Youtubes webpage and copy URL link there, then paste here.

Thank you young lady, I did not know how that was done. I am learning new things every day. Yahoo!

Sad to say but he is correct, the real picture is being hidden its that bad but its going to get a whole lot worse very soon.

Odds are, things are going to get better, not worse.

The economy is stabilizing and there is massive liquidity in the system and stimulus on its way.

For these reasons, I expect to see a "recovery".

Whether or not it turns out to be fruitful in the long run remains to be seen.

I think history tells us what the obvious outcome will be. Yet another asset bubble.

The economy is stabilizing and there is massive liquidity in the system and stimulus on its way.

Got some evidence of that, rocketman?

Got some evidence of that, rocketman?

Evidence of massive liquidity in the system:

St. Louis Fed: Series: BASE, St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base

BASE_Max_630_378.png

And as for the stimulus, that of course needs no evidence provided, we all know about that bill.

Whether or not things get "better" is still in question. The massive liquidity is almost certainly going to lead to another bubble, because that's what history shows will happen when you create too much money. An asset bubble will lead to some kind of boom period, because lots of people are making a ton of money again. But when that bubble pops, it's just going to be the same bullshit all over again. Probably even worse this time if all that newly created money finds its way into the market.

Look its simple there's no money left in the piggy bank, the nation is bankrupt and do you realise just how much of America is owned by none Americans?

There is a big bang coming end of, its all been planned and designed some time ago, the true picture is being kept hidden beause if people new just how bad it was and how bad its going to get well all those guns you have got are going to start getting used.

For a start people have seen their pensions and savings robbed off them, then you loose your job then you loose you home and its continuing all the time. When you see your own people standing in fields for free health care does that look and sound like the richest nation on Earth or dose it look and sound like some 3rd world nation. Its not rocket science and all the clues are there to be seen.

Look its simple there's no money left in the piggy bank, the nation is bankrupt and do you realise just how much of America is owned by none Americans?

There is a big bang coming end of, its all been planned and designed some time ago, the true picture is being kept hidden beause if people new just how bad it was and how bad its going to get well all those guns you have got are going to start getting used.

For a start people have seen their pensions and savings robbed off them, then you loose your job then you loose you home and its continuing all the time. When you see your own people standing in fields for free health care does that look and sound like the richest nation on Earth or dose it look and sound like some 3rd world nation. Its not rocket science and all the clues are there to be seen.

I don't necessarily disagree with everything you say, but you can't just SAY it and expect it to be the truth.

Yes, many people are hurting. These boom and bust periods are wiping people out. I understand that, and I agree with how you feel about it.

But where do you come up with the opinion that the end is near? I suspect you get it from other sensationalist talking heads that parrot those kinds of opinions and don't ever provide any kind of hard facts.

I don't rule out the possibility that the end of the world is around the corner, but I can't just go with my gut on it. There's really no proof, it's just speculation. This game has been played by the powers that be for decades now, and every year there are talking heads claiming the end is about to come. It hasn't yet. There's no more reason to think it's coming tomorrow, or next year, as there was 50 years ago.

We still print the world's reserve currency. That fact ALONE is probably the ONLY thing that keeps us afloat in this fiat monetary world we live in.

so, this guys says that the usa's bright side of their economy is the military industrial complex and us continuing to commit GENOCIDE....

Does this economist really believe we, America, is committing genocide in afghanistan and killing thousands of innocent people? genocide?

hard to believe the guy on economics when he says something like that about us.....

what he says might be true....but he didn't need to say that we were committing GENOCIDE?

he could be invested himself in all those metals he spoke of that are going to skyrocket if our dollar fails....?

so, this guys says that the usa's bright side of their economy is the military industrial complex and us continuing to commit GENOCIDE....

Does this economist really believe we, America, is committing genocide in afghanistan and killing thousands of innocent people? genocide?

hard to believe the guy on economics when he says something like that about us.....

what he says might be true....but he didn't need to say that we were committing GENOCIDE?

he could be invested himself in all those metals he spoke of that are going to skyrocket if our dollar fails....?

Genocide is an inevitable casualty of colonialism and that is exactly what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's where the smart money is right now Care. Whether he is or not really shouldn't be indicative of any kind of agenda.

Right now, there's no reason NOT to be invested in metals.

Also, genocide is just a word. But we're probably responsible for more deaths of innocent people than any dictator we've ever removed from power. Perhaps ours are the unintended casualty where the dictators were intended...but at the end of the day, a ton of innocent people are being killed by both sides.

If someone happens to LABEL it with some buzz word, it still doesn't change the fact that we HAVE killed a lot of people and made a lot of money while doing so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back