Is this guy breaking the law yet?

*bump*

I can't believe the USMB'rs haven't been all over this thread...:/

Typical of the liberal blabber we often hear....

"Oh, we are against war and killing, therefore, we must kill to show our disgust for war".

They're sick and yes, he has broken the law and he SHOULD be arrested for subversion.

Oh, and this pic is great! This shows how unintelligent and non compassionate our liberal friends are. They are sick and if they keep this shit up, they are going to get the civil war they appear to so ardently want.

april03WBlarge.jpg

The guy wasn't satisfied with his five minutes of fame....

Wonder what he'll say when someone expresses their disgust with his rantings by "fragging" him?

bush lover said:
for what it's worth, world net is a moonie operation
Well, I highly doubt that. I do know they are a "Christian" site, but a "Moonie" site? Furthermore, does it matter? The story is true, so regardless of where you get the information, that does not diminish his words.

bush lover said:
for what it's worth, world net is a moonie operation

I did a Google and found many refereces to his statement.

The fact that your so called "moonie operation" reported it doesn't make it less truthful.

Ok, did a quick search and it does appear as if there MIGHT be some kind of connection between WND and the Moonies... interesting. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

It cracks me up how these right wingers are still blaming liberals for problems in this country and Iraq.
The GOP run the legislative and executive branches of government. How this country turns out...is on their shoulders.
So...how are things going so far these past 4 1/2 years ?
The deficit, the war in Iraq, our environment, healthcare, education etc.
How anyone can still support Bush...takes a lot of hiding their heads in the sand.
But it so easy to keep blaming the liberals....
Where does the buck stop in this administration ?

They definately need to look into prosecuting this clown. He goes way beyond freedom of speech. How about someone frags him and the local authorities "botch" the investigation. I could live with that.

Beefheart said:
It cracks me up how these right wingers are still blaming liberals for problems in this country and Iraq.
The GOP run the legislative and executive branches of government. How this country turns out...is on their shoulders.
How anyone can still support Bush...takes a lot of hiding their heads in the sand.

Did you read the thread topic at all - or any of the posts? What the hell are you talking about? "...so easy to keep blaming liberals..."????!!!! Do you condone this lunatic's statements?

Beefheart said:

Did you even know what this thread is about?

Attachments

• $WTF.jpg
    $WTF.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 60
freeandfun1 said:
Oh, and this pic is great! This shows how unintelligent and non compassionate our liberal friends are. They are sick and if they keep this shit up, they are going to get the civil war they appear to so ardently want.

april03WBlarge.jpg

The ideas behind these demonstrators don't reflect mine or any liberal that I know. These are just a few extremists, far from reflective of mainstream liberals in America. This would be like saying Eric Rudolph is reflective of mainstream conservatives. It's an over-generalization, the cornerstone of Ann Coulter's writing career.

*cues Rob Halford and the boys*

"Breakin the law, breakin the law!
Breakin the law, braaaaaakin the law!!"

Gabriella84 said:
*cues Rob Halford and the boys*

"Breakin the law, breakin the law!
Breakin the law, braaaaaakin the law!!"

And -

Gettin a raise, gettin a raise!
Gettin a raise, gettin a raise!

Forum List

Back