Is this forum dying as public interest in climate change wanes!

Man Made Climate Change is a loser, and less and less people are believing the alarmist's lies. They don't want more economy killing taxes, fees, surcharges, cap, and trade nonsense, and HIGHER cost for all goods, and services.

Where's the love s0ns?:dunno:

Used to be this place sizzles with debate....had 5 or 6 regulars.... climate Crusaders who didn't mind getting their clocks cleaned daily. The one by one, the bumpy cucumbers got too difficult to take. Now we are down to like two regulars and a spattering of trolls. And Environment form dominated by Skeptics....who'da think it?:113:

Where's the love s0ns?:dunno:

Used to be this place sizzles with debate....had 5 or 6 regulars.... climate Crusaders who didn't mind getting their clocks cleaned daily. The one by one, the bumpy cucumbers got too difficult to take. Now we are down to like two regulars and a spattering of trolls. And Environment form dominated by Skeptics....who'da think it?:113:

I have been busy at WUWT dealing with David Appel before he got banned 2 hours ago. Strongly warmed a Warmist loudmouth hypocrite troll today and helped exposed David A. as a lousy debater.

They are steeped in gloom, therefore have decided to recharge themselves at their favorite cult building, to find new ways to delude and lie to themselves over what they read. They will be back with a lot of fresh baloney they bought at the Climate Cult store on the way home.

Eventually I will make a flypaper post they can't resist making a complete fool in, it might even irritate a skeptic or two as well?

Last edited:
Dang....traffic in this forum near a standstill in recent weeks. Gotta think progressives still stinging from the Kennedy announcement....has thrown many into a pseudo-depressive state. They know they are getting the orange bumpy.....and soon!

Only the uber-troll nutters like Abu and Fort come around anymore and provide only head explosion rants. After 10 years, even Old Rocks has thrown in the towel on any climate change action happening any time soon....in DC it's on nobody's radar and the climate crusaders know it.

It's been so boring in here, I dont even go to my Photobucket Classics anymore for kicks....this sucks.

Cmon... where have Crick and Matthew and the other handful of bubble dwellers gone.:dunno::dunno::gtssmiley2:

Last edited:
Dang....traffic in this forum near a standstill in recent weeks. Gotta think progressives still stinging from the Kennedy announcement....has thrown many into a pseudo-depressive state. They know they are getting the orange bumpy.....and soon!

Only the uber-troll nutters like Abu and Fort come around anymore and provide only head explosion rants. After 10 years, even Old Rocks has thrown in the towel on any climate change action happening any time soon....in DC it's on nobody's radar and the climate crusaders know it.

It's been so boring in here, I dont even go to my Photobucket Classics anymore for kicks....this sucks.

Cmon... where have Crick and Matthew and the other handful of bubble dwellers gone.:dunno::dunno::gtssmiley2:

Yanno what "s0n" ---- you've put up by far the most posts in this thread, each more desperate than the last to keep alive the idea that "nobody cares". Apparently going for the point where somebody starts to believe it.

I've put up the second-most (tied) simply noting that that's what you're doing here.

Pathetic, Dribbles. :lame2:

Yanno what "s0n" ---- you've put up by far the most posts in this thread, each more desperate than the last to keep alive the idea that "nobody cares". Apparently going for the point where somebody starts to believe it.

I've put up the second-most (tied) simply noting that that's what you're doing here.

Pathetic, Dribbles. :lame2:

Lol.....dribbles.....like you mean this thread of dribbles with thousands of posts and a billion "views" >>>

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Those pathetic dribbles?

That's 5 years of winning s0n.....:popcorn::popcorn:... one of the epic threads in the history of the entire message board.

Dribble....bibble!:cul2::cul2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back