Is this forum all right wingers?

I think this board is fairly close to 50-50, spread fairly even across the poltical spectrum. Buncha people near the center, bunch more moderates left and right, and some wingnuts at both ends too. Doesn't matter anyway, speak your piece.
Some people think the First Amendment guarantees them an agreeable audience and freedom from criticism.

If you disagree with them, you're oppressing them.

Y'know -- like the OP.

But made worse by Barry and his fuck-ups...

When Obama took office the economy was losing 750,000 jobs a month and 5% GDP a quarter.

The economy has been adding jobs and growing GDP for three straight years now.

But you keep on fucking that chicken, House Gimp.

where are those jobs Artie?.....i live in the Country's biggest Economy and we have 10.8% unemployment out here.....

Just stating the facts, Harry.

My state's unemployment is at 6%

House Gimp is full of shit if he thinks things are worse now than they were when we were losing three quarters of a million jobs a month and 5% GDP a quarter.

When Obama took office the economy was losing 750,000 jobs a month and 5% GDP a quarter.

The economy has been adding jobs and growing GDP for three straight years now.

But you keep on fucking that chicken, House Gimp.

where are those jobs Artie?.....i live in the Country's biggest Economy and we have 10.8% unemployment out here.....

House Gimp is full of shit if he thinks things are worse now than they were when we were losing three quarters of a million jobs a month and 5% GDP a quarter.

christ if California was at even 8% this State would be looking good.......

Nationally, unemployment peaked at over 10%. It's now around 8% nationally.

Nationally, unemployment peaked at over 10%. It's now around 8% nationally.

The New Normal, right?

Forum List

Back