Is this forum all right wingers?

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!
Where the host is makes little difference. Evidently, you've not read enough posts to realize that we have many left wing zealots.

If, as you say we are 90% conservative...that is a good thing.

lol..

Where the host is makes little difference. Evidently, you've not read enough posts to realize that we have many left wing zealots.

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.

lol..

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.

personally, I consider myself a fiscally conservative and socially moderate. The fiscal conservative side is what seems to come out the most here.

lol..

I think you have it backwards, most RWs are fiscal conservatives, fewers are social conservatives. Otherwise, Santorum woulda won the nomination.

personally, I consider myself a fiscally conservative and socially moderate. The fiscal conservative side is what seems to come out the most here.

I consider myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I was against The Patriot Act, TARP, the Iraq invasion/occupation and the way most of the bailout was spent.
And I do not believe that any corp is too big to let fail.

What the heck happend to PAYGO? That seemed to be working.

Last edited:
No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Forum List

Back