Is this forum a form of therapy ?

I do love to kick it on the political issues, but basically, the board is pure entertainment for me, and that is has been for quite a few years now. Obviously I like it, or I wouldn't be here.

Reminds me of doing group therapy back in the good old days but at least I'm not expected to help anyone here. :coffee:

I remember the good ole days here. Man this place was a free for all for awhile. Then it got sold, and resold, and resold. It's changed some but it's still a good board. I'd still like to buy it, if DanK ever decides to sell.

Speaking for myself only ... yes. USMB is / was a form of therapy.

Shortly before I joined this board, I had left another. One in which I became emotionally involved, taking EVERYTHING personally and losing track of what was important in my life. In a nutshell ... I suffered from internet addiction.

I joined this place looking for another online 'home'. After a few posts, I left. When my life started to get back in order, I started posting here again. Teaching myself that I can be online meeting people and communicating, and still have control over my real life.

Ahhhhhh ... life is good.

Forum List

Back