Is This Evidence For Satan?

Well, he is called the father of lies. So yeah, it makes sense to me that any big lies about the world we live in would originate from the enemy of God. Or that spiritual side. :dunno:

Of course that would sound insane to unbelievers, but that’s to be expected.
Certainly does sound insane, you're not wrong there. Completely loony.

I don't believe in either one.

View attachment 277108View attachment 277109

I want to address what Crepitus said to bullwinkle because he watched the Satan video from the History channel. It's not a pleasant video to watch as there are quite a bit of images of hell, Satan, and, demons along with some jarring music that makes it unpleasant to watch . These are images that I think the Roman Catholic church commissioned. We usually see all the beautiful works of Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel paintings such as The Creation of Adam and Raphael's paintings, but those of hell, Satan, and demons aren't usually promoted. I am not sure where they are kept, but we saw that the church and the popes used them to kill and torture people in order to control their followers. This is where we have all the atheist critics of God and the church come out of the woodwork for. The RCC, since it is one of the richest and most famous Abrahamic religions, they are usually the most heaviest criticized. There is no shortage of of critics here on this forum for example

However, with atheists not believing in Satan, then we have what's called the problem of evil. We do not have sin nor a motive for it. Crepitus contradicted himself when he said Satan's sin was tempting humans. Obviously, his claim is there is no Satan. Thus, we shouldn't have sin and evil, but instead we see throughout history that people feared the animal as evil and that it would be inside us. This is one of the reasons I believe that people believed in religion. You can say that they created God or gods because people fear the evil, especially animals and evil which would mean that it is inside us. That said, the Bible teaches this wasn't the case at all.

I'll stop here. What about the problem of evil? Where did that come from? Why did people want to be protected from it?
So, can we agree that the nature of Lucifer was to rebel against God? His sin was to disobey God and wanting to be equal to God.

His sin was to disobey God and wanting to be equal to God ...

you do not want to be equal to the deity, just an obedient servant and do "whatever you are told without thinking" - that makes you evil bond.

to rebel against God ...

no problem there if they can not take it they are not the Almighty ... strength and courage should be rewarded - not you christian.

His sin was to disobey God ...

no, the only sin is to become evil - that is why satan is dead.

I'll stop here. What about the problem of evil? Where did that come from? Why did people want to be protected from it?

that is where religion came from, not yours or any of the desert religions they have all failed they foster evil the only requirement is to kill evil for admission to the Everlasting.

why do you hide behind your worldview - using an awful religion to do it, how is it you use evil in you depictions of politicians you do not like - a & e were the beginning from a metaphysical creation with guidelines attached for posterity or extinction, hopefully your extinction not humanities bond.

Satan is pleased with you. You serve him well.
Now they have the sky fairies picking sides. They're batshit crazy.

What's "batshit crazy" is thinking that the universe caused itself to come into existence. Is your psychiatrist aware of your delusions?
We don't know how the universe came into being, as we can't see that far back in time yet. Only theories. Which makes more sense than an invisible superbeing in another dimension that no one has ever seen.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg
contradicted himself when he said Satan's sin was tempting humans
I said nothing of the sort. I don't believe in any deity. I'm a reformed pastafarian.

What's "batshit crazy" is thinking that the universe caused itself to come into existence. Is your psychiatrist aware of your delusions?
I'm very happy to say I don't know how the universe came into existence. I certainly don't have to invent sky fairies who are battling over the loyalty of humans as an explanation to assuage terror of the unknown.

That is just batshit crazy.

Last edited:
you do not want to be equal to the deity, just an obedient servant and do "whatever you are told without thinking" - that makes you evil bond.

Huh? Being with God and obeying is because he's God and has given us the universe, Earth, and all that is good in the world. He sacrificed his son, so that we may live forever once again. You only live twice. It's because we are thankful for everything he has done. Tomorrow the sun will rise and we will start another day, but one day that will be all. What kind of supreme idiot are you?

I said nothing of the sort. I don't believe in any deity. I'm a reformed pastafarian.

I put you with BW, cnm (who didn't know how to spell cnn?), Taz, and others. You could answer a question nor figure out things if you tried.

He sacrificed his son.
Who, if the Trinity is accepted, is both his own father and son and who has always existed. Not to mention...

View attachment 277130
But that's not a contradiction......
But that's not a contradiction......

what their textural messiah died for is long past - the contradiction is christians continue to sin creating new unappeased victims ... their forged book has no answers just sugar coated cookies enabling them any dreadful lifestyle they chose to live by with certainty of success simply through osmosis of their corrupt, selseving scriptures.

Huh? Being with God and obeying is because he's God and has given us the universe, Earth, and all that is good in the world. He sacrificed his son, so that we may live forever once again. You only live twice. It's because we are thankful for everything he has done. Tomorrow the sun will rise and we will start another day, but one day that will be all. What kind of supreme idiot are you?

Being with God and obeying ...

you are dense bond, try being in the Everlasting first if it is sugardaddy's around the Almighty so be it ... that will not be everyone.

He (they) sacrificed his (their) son ...

that's only found in your 4th century book of forgeries ... and futile as your false messiah religion does not require you to end your sinning as the requirement for their sacrifice, as they continue to sin what was the value of the sacrifice in today's world.

but one day that will be all ...

the physiology will disappear and in your case so will your spirit.

6e8135ea3d5ccf6987c622a836c178f8.jpg

I'm glad I went to ancestry.com before picking out my new pet.

dinosaurs-birds.jpg

Satan science ruined cool dinosaurs. Who's gonna go see Jurassic Park series now?

They can't even kick ass on a cheetah anymore.

Is This Evidence For Satan?

Harry Potter books removed from Catholic school 'on exorcists' advice'

A private Catholic school in Nashville has removed the Harry Potter books from its library, saying they include “actual curses and spells, which when read by a human being risk conjuring evil spirits”.

Local paper the Tennessean reported that the pastor at St Edward Catholic school, which teaches children of pre-kindergarten age through to 8th grade, had emailed parents about JK Rowling’s series to tell them that he had been in contact with “several” exorcists who had recommended removing the books from the library.

how often has it been the desert religions need to find evil where there is non ... and chose themselves as the arbiters of who should know and press their ill conceived beliefs on everyone else.

Sorry, this is a long post, but it's something that happened on USMB and triggered a revelation. It is not a popular subject -- Satan. I am not afraid of Satan, but he is quite a powerful being. In the Bible, he is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

IIRC, it happened in the thread "Atheists want proof of God?" There was a person, whom I think was an evolutionist, who exclaimed birds came from dinosaurs. I said that I didn't think little, tiny birds evolved from great, big, gigantic dinosaurs and that Oregon State University research showed that a bird's lung development was different from a dinosaur's, i.e. a bird would not be able to breathe and fly if they had lungs like dinosaurs. He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th. It dawned on me that whatever atheists/evolutionists believe contradicts what God stated in the first two books of Genesis.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion. Non-believers want proof of God when there isn't any proof for an unprovable God. When you end up discussing God with them, you find they usually blame God for something such as evil in the OT or why does he allow babies to suffer? Whatever evidence you present is not good enough. One atheist said if he opened the ground in front of him and gave him a brand new car of his choice, then he'll believe. Um... it takes faith... but you do not even get to that point with these people. Believers know why these miracles are not convincing nor life changing.

What I am getting at using in regards to Satan that he exists... because we have God created the heavens and Earth from nothing, but evolutionary thinking says it was the big bang which caused it from nothing. Before that it was the eternal universe. God created Adam and Eve as adult humans and animals as adult animals. Instead, the naysayers say, no, we had the egg before the chicken and abiogenesis, so this is how life came into existence and evolved. And so on. It turned out that everything I could think of between creation and atheist/evolutionary beliefs contradicted each other. All of these debates have come down throughout the centuries, so there could be no collaboration as to what the people who came up with the atheist/evolutionary hypothesis wrote. These writers were in different fields of work and it was written at different times. It wasn't put together in a book like the Bible, but if it was, then it was as if Satan had wrote an antiGenesis.

These contradictions goes beyond that, too. It isn't just evolution, but moral values such as not killing a fetus vs. abortion and a woman's rights, homosexuality vs. man and woman marriage, and even how the world is going to end -- global fire vs. AGW or a huge asteroid hits the earth causing a catastrophic chain reaction. It turns out that everything that God stated in the Bible is contradicted by Satan. Maybe that's just his rebellious nature and he can't help himself.

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that are opposite off the top of my head.

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years (hypothesis and theories can change)
Universe >>>>> Multiverse
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Created Adam and Eve >>>>> Humans evolved from monkeys
Created birds 4th day; dinosaurs 5th day >>>>> birds evolved from dinosaurs
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Things happen through dark energy, dark matter
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Earth is special >>>>> There is nothing special about the Earth
Heaven (upward direction) >>>>> Hell (downward direction)

Sorry for the poor formatting.
Here's a nice scholarly article on the evolution of birds from dinosaurs.

The origin of birds

Toss out the "creation chart", it's garbage.

And if you really need a chart to remember 7 days you may have trouble with the Berkeley paper I linked.
Satanist!!!View attachment 276937
Yeah, probably.

View attachment 276961

You are what you believe. At least, you're being honest for one moment. The message should be, "ALL HAIL JESUS!".

View attachment 277020
Jesus was a false messiah who's mother got raped by a spiritual hermaphrodite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back