Is This Evidence For Satan?

lower than all cattle, swine, and all of the wild beats of the field, even lower than the
But not lower than animals which burrow underground.

In the hierarchy of hell the higher you climb the lower you get.
Hell has a hierarchy? So, I can rule in hell? Sweet.

Of course you can! You have all the required attributes!

Start a cult. Get a group of people to swallow your spiel that if they just believe that scripture is a pile of horse shit, they will live happily ever after.

Don't forget the weekly nominal service charge!

You could make millions!

If you don't know, why did you answer?

I did know and the answer lies with why did God make you? Can you answer that?

No, you can't :aug08_031:. God made you through sexual reproduction and you were born with sin. The proof of this sin is that you will die and we will all die one day. Thus, you cannot help but sin which means disobeying God. Now, you should be a be able to go back to figure out how did this happen?
Not me, satan. Stop laying some wet fartsmoke.

No. Get help. Soon.

This is hilarious. You are permabanned and doomed to the Lake of Fire and your master Satan. You reaped what you sowed and got what was coming to you haha.

No. Get help. Soon.

This is hilarious. You are permabanned and doomed to the Lake of Fire and your master Satan. You reaped what you sowed and got what was coming to you haha.
This is hilarious. You are permabanned and doomed to the Lake of Fire
gee, us message board can do that ...

* where does it say they are banned - maybe wishful thinking bond, wasn't the brightest anyway.

Sheesh, I'm being forced to argue science in the religious forum. This should be more evidence for Satan. The honest scientists do not know how birds evolved. They didn't, but you can't say that today since creation science was systematically eliminated. They were created as birds and produced variations within a species like other animals. Enter Satan who contradicts what God wrote and the atheists/evos flock to his contradictions. Even Satan and hell does not exist anymore. We have GDNE, SDNE, and HDNE all lumped into one. Thus, how could they receive final judgement, get rewarded or punished, and go live their second lives? Now, they're arguing birds are not air animals, but land animals. Isn't that another contradiction? Man, we need baraminology as science now. It should be taught in schools

Atheism is the deceptive art relying on the leverage of humans lack of ability to reach evidence. Can one (assume now he's 40) evidence that he ever ate eggs before the age of 10? We can choose to believe what his mother would say. Humans mostly get facts from testimonies instead of evidence, including science. Science in the end is about the testimonies from a small group of scientists, as only scientists have the privilege to have access to the expensive equipment to get to the direct evidence, say, about the existence of black holes. The rest of human kind rely on faith in their works to get to the piece of fact about the existence of black holes, somehow in a similar fashion as how we get the info from one's mother to know how he ate eggs as a child.

I had a 45 minutes encounter with Satan while I was still an atheists with 0 biblical knowledge. It's my privilege to burst his lies such as the atheistic fallacy about evidence mentioned above. Satan developed the atheistic line of fallacious reasoning through our education system (which I can deduce to show that it's the 666 in today's world, with a long year indoctrination since childhood).

Last edited:
No. Get help. Soon.

Did you get help for your mental retardation yet :cuckoo:? Even ding won't talk with you any more.

You're the one who thinks God is evil while the believers all think he is good. Isn't that a contradiction? Besides, we already discussed your final destination for trolling. Let the punishment fit the crime. There must be a level for trolling.

View attachment 276807
I never said god was evil, I said there's no real proof that he exists. And I just can't understand how such a good god would allow deformed and retarded babies to happen.
According to Mohammed & Islam , God is beyond comprehension!

Forum List

Back