Is This Evidence For Satan?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Sorry, this is a long post, but it's something that happened on USMB and triggered a revelation. It is not a popular subject -- Satan. I am not afraid of Satan, but he is quite a powerful being. In the Bible, he is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

IIRC, it happened in the thread "Atheists want proof of God?" There was a person, whom I think was an evolutionist, who exclaimed birds came from dinosaurs. I said that I didn't think little, tiny birds evolved from great, big, gigantic dinosaurs and that Oregon State University research showed that a bird's lung development was different from a dinosaur's, i.e. a bird would not be able to breathe and fly if they had lungs like dinosaurs. He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th. It dawned on me that whatever atheists/evolutionists believe contradicts what God stated in the first two books of Genesis.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion. Non-believers want proof of God when there isn't any proof for an unprovable God. When you end up discussing God with them, you find they usually blame God for something such as evil in the OT or why does he allow babies to suffer? Whatever evidence you present is not good enough. One atheist said if he opened the ground in front of him and gave him a brand new car of his choice, then he'll believe. Um... it takes faith... but you do not even get to that point with these people. Believers know why these miracles are not convincing nor life changing.

What I am getting at using in regards to Satan that he exists... because we have God created the heavens and Earth from nothing, but evolutionary thinking says it was the big bang which caused it from nothing. Before that it was the eternal universe. God created Adam and Eve as adult humans and animals as adult animals. Instead, the naysayers say, no, we had the egg before the chicken and abiogenesis, so this is how life came into existence and evolved. And so on. It turned out that everything I could think of between creation and atheist/evolutionary beliefs contradicted each other. All of these debates have come down throughout the centuries, so there could be no collaboration as to what the people who came up with the atheist/evolutionary hypothesis wrote. These writers were in different fields of work and it was written at different times. It wasn't put together in a book like the Bible, but if it was, then it was as if Satan had wrote an antiGenesis.

These contradictions goes beyond that, too. It isn't just evolution, but moral values such as not killing a fetus vs. abortion and a woman's rights, homosexuality vs. man and woman marriage, and even how the world is going to end -- global fire vs. AGW or a huge asteroid hits the earth causing a catastrophic chain reaction. It turns out that everything that God stated in the Bible is contradicted by Satan. Maybe that's just his rebellious nature and he can't help himself.

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that are opposite off the top of my head.

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years (hypothesis and theories can change)
Universe >>>>> Multiverse
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Created Adam and Eve >>>>> Humans evolved from monkeys
Created birds 4th day; dinosaurs 5th day >>>>> birds evolved from dinosaurs
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Things happen through dark energy, dark matter
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Earth is special >>>>> There is nothing special about the Earth
Heaven (upward direction) >>>>> Hell (downward direction)

Sorry for the poor formatting.

I'm willing to believe in Satan ...

m_5b897acef30369158fee7b4f.jpg

Sorry, this is a long post, but it's something that happened on USMB and triggered a revelation. It is not a popular subject -- Satan. I am not afraid of Satan, but he is quite a powerful being. In the Bible, he is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

IIRC, it happened in the thread "Atheists want proof of God?" There was a person, whom I think was an evolutionist, who exclaimed birds came from dinosaurs. I said that I didn't think little, tiny birds evolved from great, big, gigantic dinosaurs and that Oregon State University research showed that a bird's lung development was different from a dinosaur's, i.e. a bird would not be able to breathe and fly if they had lungs like dinosaurs. He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th. It dawned on me that whatever atheists/evolutionists believe contradicts what God stated in the first two books of Genesis.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion. Non-believers want proof of God when there isn't any proof for an unprovable God. When you end up discussing God with them, you find they usually blame God for something such as evil in the OT or why does he allow babies to suffer? Whatever evidence you present is not good enough. One atheist said if he opened the ground in front of him and gave him a brand new car of his choice, then he'll believe. Um... it takes faith... but you do not even get to that point with these people. Believers know why these miracles are not convincing nor life changing.

What I am getting at using in regards to Satan that he exists... because we have God created the heavens and Earth from nothing, but evolutionary thinking says it was the big bang which caused it from nothing. Before that it was the eternal universe. God created Adam and Eve as adult humans and animals as adult animals. Instead, the naysayers say, no, we had the egg before the chicken and abiogenesis, so this is how life came into existence and evolved. And so on. It turned out that everything I could think of between creation and atheist/evolutionary beliefs contradicted each other. All of these debates have come down throughout the centuries, so there could be no collaboration as to what the people who came up with the atheist/evolutionary hypothesis wrote. These writers were in different fields of work and it was written at different times. It wasn't put together in a book like the Bible, but if it was, then it was as if Satan had wrote an antiGenesis.

These contradictions goes beyond that, too. It isn't just evolution, but moral values such as not killing a fetus vs. abortion and a woman's rights, homosexuality vs. man and woman marriage, and even how the world is going to end -- global fire vs. AGW or a huge asteroid hits the earth causing a catastrophic chain reaction. It turns out that everything that God stated in the Bible is contradicted by Satan. Maybe that's just his rebellious nature and he can't help himself.

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years (hypothesis and theories can change)
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Things happen through dark energy, dark matter
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center

Lets see, Bible-2 versions, Koran, Vegas, all have a billion followers and were written when people thought the world was flat. Their version of God and devil leave me skeptical, but that's why America is great, we can all believe as we wish.

The origin of birds. The discovery that birds evolved from small carnivorous dinosaurs of the Late Jurassic was made possible by recently discovered fossils from China, South America, and other countries, as well as by looking at old museum specimens from new perspectives and with new methods.
https://evolution.berkeley.edu

No. Get help. Soon.

Did you get help for your mental retardation yet :cuckoo:? Even ding won't talk with you any more.

You're the one who thinks God is evil while the believers all think he is good. Isn't that a contradiction? Besides, we already discussed your final destination for trolling. Let the punishment fit the crime. There must be a level for trolling.

th.jpg

No. Get help. Soon.

Did you get help for your mental retardation yet :cuckoo:? Even ding won't talk with you any more.

You're the one who thinks God is evil while the believers all think he is good. Isn't that a contradiction? Besides, we already discussed your final destination for trolling. Let the punishment fit the crime. There must be a level for trolling.

View attachment 276807
I never said god was evil, I said there's no real proof that he exists. And I just can't understand how such a good god would allow deformed and retarded babies to happen.

He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Oh, you contradicted.

The present scientific consensus is that birds are a group of theropod dinosaurs that originated during the Mesozoic Era.
Origin of birds - Wikipedia

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

No, you contradicted. God wrote Genesis in ancient times. He created birds on the 5th day and land animals such as the dinosaur on the 6th day.

No secular scientist would read the Bible and say I'm going to contradict what it says. And this happened thousands of years later. It's Satan's rebellious character to contradict the word of God. He has done it for everything in Genesis and more.

He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Oh, you contradicted.

The present scientific consensus is that birds are a group of theropod dinosaurs that originated during the Mesozoic Era.
Origin of birds - Wikipedia

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

No, you contradicted. God wrote Genesis in ancient times. He created birds on the 5th day and land animals such as the dinosaur on the 6th day.

No secular scientist would read the Bible and say I'm going to contradict what it says. And this happened thousands of years later. It's Satan's rebellious character to contradict the word of God. He has done it for everything in Genesis and more.
So what scientific proof is there that everything happened like that jpg says?

GOD >>>>> SATAN

There is no ‘Satan’ as perceived by theists; just as there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

I never said god was evil, I said there's no real proof that he exists. And I just can't understand how such a good god would allow deformed and retarded babies to happen.

:auiqs.jpg:. Man, do I have to explain every little detail to you? The Bible exists, bird brain. It was written by various people in different lines of work during ancient times. Evolution was written by various secular scientists in different lines of work during modern times. How could all the statements made by these different scientists all contradict what is written in the Bible?

Like I said, there must be a troll level somewhere for you.

So what scientific proof is there that everything happened like that jpg says?

Science backs up the Bible.

He has Photoshop?

Doesn't need it, bird brain.

GOD >>>>> SATAN

SATAN is alive and well in Hollywood and the Democrat Party.
If you ever wondered why so many young kids in movies become so screwed up.....

Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood ElitesMurder Children During Rituals

Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood ElitesMurder Children During Rituals
August 30, 2019
Former child star exposes entertainment industry execs who sacrifice young actors
Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are “blood-thirsty Satanists” who ritualistically “murder child actors.”

download this article as PDF….
Every site who’s attempted to publish it got scrubbed…

download Here…

The Home Alone star has exposed movie business execs as “Satanic pedophiles who “ritually abuse children in the industry.”Culkin claims he only got out alive because he was a “smart and suspicious kid” who “got too famous to be killed like some of the other kids.”
“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,”
Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Culkin dropped the huge truth bomb during a radio interview in Paris, France, Culkin, saying:

“Have you seen leather products made from human skin?

“It has a very unusual, distinctive look.

“I learned at a very young age to identify it.”

macauley-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-2121217.jpg

French newspaper Les Echos’ headline reads: Macaulay Culkin speaks about Hollywood ritual child abuse live on radio.

Macaulay Culkin claims Hollywood elites rape and murder child stars and use their skin to make boots, belts and wallets that they use as ‘skin trophie
Skin Trophies
During the interview, Culkin claimed that children in the entertainment industry “learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” explaining that some of the Hollywood executives wear “skin trophies.”

Explaining that he was 11 the first time he saw human leather, Culkin said he was “filming Home Alone 2 in New York,” when he was “ushered into a back room on the set. There was a guy in there, a powerful executive suit type, you know what I mean?”

“He tried to make me relax by giving me a can of Coke.

“Started telling me about the nature of the industry.

“Basically, he wanted me to cut my parents out.

“He wanted to be my guardian.

“He said he would make me into the biggest teen star in history.

“He said I had it all but that I had to get rid of my parents.

“I was like ‘Dude, I’m 11!’ and he said ‘You’re a man now.’”

Culkin, who has been living in Paris, France since 2003, then explained that the man “began to make his intentions clear.”

“He started breathing real shallow.

“My experience with perverts kicked in.

“I could tell he was interested in me.

“He licked his lips and told me I was very handsome.

“I think I managed to say ‘thank you’ and started thinking about how I could get the f*ck out of there.”

“Dude, I’m 11”
“Then he reached into his case and took out a crack pipe.

“He put it in his lap, took out this huge lighter, and continued to gaze at me with this overpowering sexual desire.”

“I was just staring at him. I think I said something like ‘Dude, I’m 11’ again.

“I remember he said to me, ‘It’s a celebration, little man. To celebrate your upcoming success. Your many successes. Come. Sit back down.’

“He was tapping the pipe on his crotch, smiling this total creepazoid smile.

“I ran out of the room, but I ran straight into this other guy who was outside the room and he grabbed me by the arm and threw me back inside.

“He lit the pipe and blew the smoke in my face.

“He told me to look at his shoes.

“He said they were made from the skin of children he and his friends had murdered.

“He said leather made from human skin is the finest leather known to man.”

Death of a child star

Macaulay Culkin said the Hollywood executive then dropped a heavy hint about the provenance of the skin used to make his shoes.

He asked me if I knew Heather O’Rourke.”

“Yeah, I remembered her.

“I grew up watching Poltergeist.

“I remembered her in Happy Days. She was so cute.”

“Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.”

Related Articles:

Doctors: Unusual Circumstances Surrounded Actress’ Death

Last edited:
There was another discussion about the end of the world. That doesn't have to do with Genesis, but it is prophecized in the Bible that we will all die in a global fire. This is the end-of-the-world scenario written in ancient times. The evolutionists either claim AGW or a huge asteroid will do us in. That's another contradiction. These can't all be coincidences.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th.
I think birds ARE land animals. Who made that chart?
Birds were created to rapidly spread the seed and pollen for animals food. They are land animals. They have to have a lansdcaped area to survive, eat, rest, nest and fresh water as well.

beep-beep-motherfucker-menegeherator-net-beep-beep-motherfucker-roadrunner-52549901.png

Forum List

Back