Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Or America's?

Or the West's?

No.

It's Israel's.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5459

You may think that's groovy, you may think that's treasonous (I do). But it is the truth. I wonder why it's never discussed? The very reason for all the terror --- U.S. and British support of Israel, willingness to attack Arab countries on behalf of Israel, etc. --- is never publicly acknowledged or debated. Isn't it time for some honesty?

Wow, that is the most impressive display of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"! Kudos!

If you have ever read any extremist muslim ramblings, you would know that they hate all non muslim pretty much equally. Actually, they even hate moderate muslims, witness all the Iraqi police recruits murdered on a daily basis. Once the Jews are wiped out, you honestly, for one second believe that the Christians wouldn't be next? Next? What am I saying? Christians are already a target! I would hazard a guess that most of the people who died in New York and London were... Christian! Think about it. Then, think about whether or not you want to fight the muslim crusaders with, or without the Jews at your side?

dilloduck said:
Your kidding right?
Hence the "pretty much". Obviously they hate the Jews more but you can't honestly tell me that you think the extremists will stop once they've killed all the Jews, do you? Their hatred seems to have the following levels:
1. Jews: must all be killed immediately.
2. Everyone else: offered the chance to convert to islam, killed immediately if they refuse.

I wouldn't feel all that warm and fuzzy about belonging to #2.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Hence the "pretty much". Obviously they hate the Jews more but you can't honestly tell me that you think the extremists will stop once they've killed all the Jews, do you? Their hatred seems to have the following levels:
1. Jews: must all be killed immediately.
2. Everyone else: offered the chance to convert to islam, killed immediately if they refuse.

I wouldn't feel all that warm and fuzzy about belonging to #2.

Then we obviously need to do something about the "extremists". What?

pegwinn said:
Locate, close with, and destroy them?

probably have to identify them first but I'm no military genius.

Seriously, that seems to be the problem that we can't overcome and the few that we can identify we can't find. Where are we gonna draw the line here on the war on terrorism ( or is it a war on Islam ). I honestly have lost track of who all are the bad guys here.

HorhayAtAMD said:
think about whether or not you want to fight the muslim crusaders with, or without the Jews at your side?

Problem is that "Jews at your side" ain't how it goes... Jews are always behind you, egging you on to fight for them, if you've ever noticed. What's a Jew's favorite war chant? "Onward Christian Soldier"! (Exception: Jews who pick up weapons in Israel to fight. We're still paying for their weapons, but at least they're doing the fighting.)

Thanks, but I'll take my fights straight-up, no chaser.

If Muslims have a problem with me as a white Christian, I'll take them on. But if their bitch is 80 percent with Jews and 20 percent with me --- and we Christians end up taking 80 percent of the casualties --- we've gotten a really bad bargain.

William Joyce said:
Problem is that "Jews at your side" ain't how it goes... Jews are always behind you, egging you on to fight for them, if you've ever noticed. What's a Jew's favorite war chant? "Onward Christian Soldier"! (Exception: Jews who pick up weapons in Israel to fight. We're still paying for their weapons, but at least they're doing the fighting.)

If Muslims have a problem with me as a white Christian, I'll take them on. But if their bitch is 80 percent with Jews and 20 percent with me --- and we Christians end up taking 80 percent of the casualties --- we've gotten a really bad bargain.

The percentage of the bitch isn't relevent. WE need to kill 100% of the terrorists because each victim is still 100% dead.

pegwinn said:
The percentage of the bitch isn't relevent. WE need to kill 100% of the terrorists because each victim is still 100% dead.

I think the gripe is that Americans (not We) are taking all the hits and the Jews aren't.

William Joyce said:

Joyce, your venom slimes like gangrene puss spreading infection in the filthy sewers of racial hatred. You are wasting oxygen, you pathetic ass weasel.

onedomino said:
Joyce, your venom slimes like gangrene puss spreading infection in the filthy sewers of racial hatred. You are wasting oxygen, you pathetic ass weasel.

WOW---we can say that here?

onedomino said:

There's nothing like a spewing of invective like that to convince you that your arguments can't be defeated... only yelled at!

Try debating it!

William Joyce said:
There's nothing like a spewing of invective like that to convince you that your arguments can't be defeated... only yelled at!

Try debating it!
Your poisonous arguments lie in the dung heap of history. I do not debate excrement, Joyce. I flush it.

William Joyce said:

Try debating it!

No problemo.

One, we are NOT fighting for or against Jews. We have supported Israel's right to exist as a democratic state, and as an ally. If you read your history, the US opposed Palestine being given to the Jews, and did not support it at all. Once done and a democracy established, we established diplomatic relations with them.

Two, we ARE fighting to keep the majority of the world's oil resources out of the hands of islamic fundamentalists who wouldn't hesitiate to economically terrorize the world.

Three, both occurences that put us in the Middle East were acts of aggression by Arabs against otherwise peaceful nations -- the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, and 9/11; neither of whcih had anything to do with anyone's religion.

Islamic fundamentalists actively seek to destroy ALL Western civilization. We are no less a target than Jews.

But now to your argument ... just what is it YOU base your anti-semitic beliefs on?

Alrighty then!

Responses:

1. Truman relented on Israel like Balfour before him, and since then, we've done a hell of a lot more than "establish diplomatic relations" with Israel. We've funded them to the tune of billions. Calling Israel "democratic" just doesn't withstand scrutiny... it's no more "democratic" than Saudi Arabia. It's a race-state for Jews, period. It's not the place for your white Christian son or daughter to live, so bleeding for it through your wallet and your vein does you no damn good.

2. If greedy corporations are trying to keep the oil flowing, U.S. policy is obviously not helping. For decades we had cozy deals with the Shah, the pasha, you name it... real easy stuff. Turning Israel into a nuclear monster that threatens the entire Arab world is counterproductive to that.

3. But even if that's not the case, so what? Power is as power does, and possession is nine points in the law. If they got it, they got it. We have to bargain for it. It's not "economic terrorism" to sell at the price you want.

4. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Osama bin Laden and al Quada did. Iraq is/was a secular state that didn't brook the Muslims of radical bent.

5. I'll agree that Muslims aren't friendly to Western Civilization. But they're not the only problem. I think the two biggest enemies of Western Civilization are Jews and the whites themselves. The whites are too politically correct to see that they have interests as a people, and the Jews are crafty enough to take advantage of that. MARK MY WORDS: the Jews know how to survive. America to them is just country No. 732 in their long journey. They'll be around long after the United States of America has ceased to exist as a political entity. But in the meantime, they'll have sucked it dry of resources.

6. I'll be happy to answer your question about "anti-Semitism" when you demonstrate to me that you've ever in your life asked a Jew why he was "anti-Gentile"!

William Joyce said:
Alrighty then!

Responses:

1. Truman relented on Israel like Balfour before him, and since then, we've done a hell of a lot more than "establish diplomatic relations" with Israel. We've funded them to the tune of billions. Calling Israel "democratic" just doesn't withstand scrutiny... it's no more "democratic" than Saudi Arabia. It's a race-state for Jews, period. It's not the place for your white Christian son or daughter to live, so bleeding for it through your wallet and your vein does you no damn good.

2. If greedy corporations are trying to keep the oil flowing, U.S. policy is obviously not helping. For decades we had cozy deals with the Shah, the pasha, you name it... real easy stuff. Turning Israel into a nuclear monster that threatens the entire Arab world is counterproductive to that.

3. But even if that's not the case, so what? Power is as power does, and possession is nine points in the law. If they got it, they got it. We have to bargain for it. It's not "economic terrorism" to sell at the price you want.

4. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Osama bin Laden and al Quada did. Iraq is/was a secular state that didn't brook the Muslims of radical bent.

5. I'll agree that Muslims aren't friendly to Western Civilization. But they're not the only problem. I think the two biggest enemies of Western Civilization are Jews and the whites themselves. The whites are too politically correct to see that they have interests as a people, and the Jews are crafty enough to take advantage of that. MARK MY WORDS: the Jews know how to survive. America to them is just country No. 732 in their long journey. They'll be around long after the United States of America has ceased to exist as a political entity. But in the meantime, they'll have sucked it dry of resources.

6. I'll be happy to answer your question about "anti-Semitism" when you demonstrate to me that you've ever in your life asked a Jew why he was "anti-Gentile"!

About #4: http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22661

About the rest, never mind...

William Joyce said:
Alrighty then!

Responses:

Truman may have relented; however, my point is that we did nothing to facilitate the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state. It was a UN decision.

Israel's government is a parliamentary democracy. That it differs from ours makes it no less a democratic form of government. And, any white Christian that wishes to immigrate to Israel may, provided they do so legally.

Has Israel used nuclear weapons against any Arab nations, even though the Arab nations have individually and collectively attacked Israel? I have not once heard of Israel threatening the use of nuclear weapons. Sorry, but your statement that Israel is a threat doesn't wash.

You are correct. Power is as power does. We got the power, not them.

Try a re-read. I have NEVER thought, much less typed, that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Unsupported antisemitic rhetoric.

Basically what you are saying is you refuse to support your anti-semitic beliefs with anything more than rhetoric, and an attempted question-reversal as deflection.

Can't say as any Jews I have known have ever treated me in a manner that would bring that question to mind. Some I didn't even know were Jews until after the fact.

Guess they should have worn their yellow stars.

Hello William,

You are using a bunch of scum sucking cowards to cover for your personal hatred of another religion. Need to let you know that I think your approach is about as honest as a Mafia Mouthpieces opening statement.

Look, you wanna be anti-semetic? Go for it dude. This is America and a lot of people defended and still defend your right to be anti-semetic and racist. It's wrong, but it aint illegal.

But to blame the nation of Israel for the existence of the scum-sucking-cowards-who-kill-women-and-kids-instead-of-fighting-like-men piglets is about as stupid as licking honey from an African-killer-beehive. Oh wait, you don't like africans either huh?

Forum List

Back