Is This Black Man Right?

Agreed.

There is more to this little rant however. If a white person EVER tried to say or present something like this he would be flat slapped a racist.

True -- the system knows damn well whites are petrified of saying anything.

I'm one white man who isn't afraid to tell it how it is in regards to racial topics.

Well, there's that and the fact that you are on an anonymous message board.

I don't see you on a "truth speaking" mission in Harlem.

[Don't expect the sane 90% of the country to shed a tear when the neo-seccesionist movement is crushed by a single company of Mechanized Infantry.

Don't be surprised when the order from the Black House comes down and nobody in uniform obeys it.
:razz:

I will be. It won't resemble the Army I served in as recently as '05.

But if you want to double down on the same misconception the South had, "Americans will never fire on other Americans!" then be my guest.

You'll get fooled again.

[Don't expect the sane 90% of the country to shed a tear when the neo-seccesionist movement is crushed by a single company of Mechanized Infantry.

Don't be surprised when the order from the Black House comes down and nobody in uniform obeys it.

But if you want to double down on the same misconception the South had, "Americans will never fire on other Americans!" then be my guest.

You'll get fooled again.

is that something you would like to see happen (as long as we're indulging message board fantasies)????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

remember the battle of new orleans? remember the bagpiper unit that led the charge?

that's my fantasy. to lead the band at the head of the column of peaceful protesters that gets blown away on live global TV.

try this one on for size: thomas jefferson wrote that it was the patriot's duty to resist unjust laws. are you saying that something is different today and we need to be in lockstep with some silly notion like "support our government --- right or wrong"

allow me to remind you. in theory, ours is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. if anything is happening counter to that, it is the responsibility of we the people to get rid of the usurpers.

is that something you would like to see happen (as long as we're indulging message board fantasies)????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If people take up arms against their nation, I would rather seem them destroyed than my nation. I don't wish for it to happen. I am not the one who keeps nodding towards secession.

remember the battle of new orleans? remember the bagpiper unit that led the charge?

that's my fantasy. to lead the band at the head of the column of peaceful protesters that gets blown away on live global TV.

try this one on for size: thomas jefferson wrote that it was the patriot's duty to resist unjust laws. are you saying that something is different today and we need to be in lockstep with some silly notion like "support our government --- right or wrong"

Blah, blah, fucking, blah. The South said everything you are saying now to justify their treasonous actions. It didn't matter in the end.

It won't be different this time.

But if you fantasize about getting blown away on television, you probably should seek professional help.

allow me to remind you. in theory, ours is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. if anything is happening counter to that, it is the responsibility of we the people to get rid of the usurpers.

And let me remind you that we have a just and legal system to remove politicians and leaders from office and are required give them an up or down vote periodically regardless of their competency.

I could understand this talk of needing to grab the muskets if we had no recourse to remove our elected officials. That is not the case.

Want to change thing? Go vote. Pissed off that your particular position never wins? That means your position is not popular enough to win and you don't get your way through temper tantrums.

This is pretty simple, really.

You guys who like to act like we are stuck with some oppressive regime are too idiotic to be believed.

Now, from a pragmatic stance, any citizens group that tried to face our professional military would be quickly destroyed. It was a lopsided fight in 1863 when the average citizen could match the average federal infantryman's firepower.

Now, an Infantry company has more firepower than a division of soldiers did in the civil war.

If people take up arms against their nation, I would rather seem them destroyed than my nation. I don't wish for it to happen. I am not the one who keeps nodding towards secession.

Blah, blah, fucking, blah. The South said everything you are saying now to justify their treasonous actions. It didn't matter in the end.

It won't be different this time.

But if you fantasize about getting blown away on television, you probably should seek professional help.

And let me remind you that we have a just and legal system to remove politicians and leaders from office and are required give them an up or down vote periodically regardless of their competency.

I could understand this talk of needing to grab the muskets if we had no recourse to remove our elected officials. That is not the case.

Want to change thing? Go vote. Pissed off that your particular position never wins? That means your position is not popular enough to win and you don't get your way through temper tantrums.

This is pretty simple, really.

You guys who like to act like we are stuck with some oppressive regime are too idiotic to be believed.

Now, from a pragmatic stance, any citizens group that tried to face our professional military would be quickly destroyed. It was a lopsided fight in 1863 when the average citizen could match the average federal infantryman's firepower.

Now, an Infantry company has more firepower than a division of soldiers did in the civil war.

the battle of new orleans was during the war of 1812, homer (as in simpson. doh!)

and you missed my point entirely, but that's not any surprise coming from an e-grade infantryman.

i vote AND i harass people to vote PLUS! not only do i write to elected officials about how they are doing their jobs, i get in their faces too.

True -- the system knows damn well whites are petrified of saying anything.

I'm one white man who isn't afraid to tell it how it is in regards to racial topics.

People on this message board know exactly who I am, where I work, and where I live. I am not anonymous and have no fear of speaking about racial issues with races other than my own.

This is a red herring.

the battle of new orleans was during the war of 1812, homer (as in simpson. doh!)

I know. I went to college in New Orleans. I've even been to the battlefield in Chalmette. It's about the size of a postage stamp now. I didn't address your point about the bagpipers because I didn't see how it was germane to this idiotic notion of neo-secession.

I mean, the pipers played for the British Army correct? Weren't they basically cut down by Jackson's men? How does that relate to anything?

I don't pretend to be an expert on the battle, so feel free to add your $.02.

and you missed my point entirely, but that's not any surprise coming from an e-grade infantryman.

What is your point? Also, I was never an enlisted-man. However, my opinion is that the average enlisted infantryman has more brains/commonsense wise and balls than most other ranks and positions in the military.

But I am probably biased.

i vote AND i harass people to vote PLUS! not only do i write to elected officials about how they are doing their jobs, i get in their faces too.

Good. I don't take umbrage with that. I take umbrage with people that argue for insurrection.

Well, I take umbrage and then I laugh at their stupidity.

People on this message board know exactly who I am, where I work, and where I live. I am not anonymous and have no fear of speaking about racial issues with races other than my own.

This is a red herring.

Not knowing who you are, where you work, or live (and not caring to know any of those items), I'll take your word on it.

This is a red herring.

an admirable position.

though nobody here knows who or what i am outside of a few trivial things i've posted, i am not hiding anything.

when i am online posting, i have at least two phone lines and VOIP into my workstation available to anybody who wants to communicate in real time.

for this thread and anything related, i am a native hebrew american born in chicago to a family that has been a part of the evolution of farms and factories in this country since our arrival starting in the 1890's.

i was raised to view differences in race and culture to be the basis for learning and celebration AND NOT fear and loathing.

i have lived among the super rich and the filthy poor and do not judge a person on anything other than the energy they emanate when we interact.

the men and women in my family served with distinction as non-combatant volunteers in all the great wars of the twentieth century. it was my generation that refused to participate in the dirty bush wars commencing with vietnam and opted for civilian sector service instead.

for anybody who has anything disrespectful to say back to me for what i just posted here let me say "fuck you, asshole" right now because i don't want to waste my time responding to oxygen wasters and otherwise useless eaters.

You'll get fooled again.

I find it amusing that while you're needling us about "Internet messageboard fantasies" while YOU YOURSELF are sitting there jacking off about the notion of whites getting mowed down by a blue-helmeted multiracial Obama Army with rainbow armbands.

You'll get fooled again.

I find it amusing that while you're needling us about "Internet messageboard fantasies" while YOU YOURSELF are sitting there jacking off about the notion of whites getting mowed down by a blue-helmeted multiracial Obama Army with rainbow armbands.

Don't kid yourself. They won't be in blue helmets and they will be marching under the banner of the American Flag. Just as they did in 1862.

Also, I don't want to see it happen, but I am not the one that is sitting on here living in fantasy world. I am merely pragmatic enough to point out the end result of your guys' fantasy.

Other than that, I don't see it as being a "race war". You obviously do.

Whose jerking off to fantasies now?

Last edited:

I know. I went to college in New Orleans. I've even been to the battlefield in Chalmette. It's about the size of a postage stamp now. I didn't address your point about the bagpipers because I didn't see how it was germane to this idiotic notion of neo-secession.

I mean, the pipers played for the British Army correct? Weren't they basically cut down by Jackson's men? How does that relate to anything?

I don't pretend to be an expert on the battle, so feel free to add your $.02.

What is your point? Also, I was never an enlisted-man. However, my opinion is that the average enlisted infantryman has more brains/commonsense wise and balls than most other ranks and positions in the military.

But I am probably biased.

Good. I don't take umbrage with that. I take umbrage with people that argue for insurrection.

Well, I take umbrage and then I laugh at their stupidity.

i have been up in the middle of those kinds of arguments since the 60's and i really think that the hippies deserve a whole lot more respect than they get for the role they have played in keeping dissent sane and peaceful. with the most inspired ones, civil disobedience has been raised to an art form.

the band leading the peaceful march into a storm of gunfire is just my worst case scenario plan for a martyr's exit with no blood on my hands. my people are builders, not destroyers and i will never take up arms for anybody's cause, no matter how righteous that cause may be in their own belief systems (B.S.)

Forum List

Back