Is This Assault?

No, that's Battery. Why don't you learn something someday.

• Banned
Do you think the woman will be charged with a hate crime, for chasing the African youth?

• Banned
Maybe the woman called them names?

Her ancestors owned slaves

I do not care if the confused woman called them names or if the woman's ancestors were slave owners. Because someone calls you names is no excuse to assault the person. If you are that thinned-skin, then you can file a police report on verbal assault; or bettet yet, you can also call the person names. We have laws to protect us from ourselves.

As per ancestors owned slaves: Thou shall not hold a child liable for the acts of his/her parent(s). If there were laws against owning slaves and her parents owned slaves, then take her parents and their estate to court.

Then why LAfrique, would these grown black men attack this white women, if she did nothing to provoke them?

Here's a clue. Assholes come in all colors and class.
Ya but, some colors have way more murders and rapist then do others.

Wrong. 8% of the criminal population is responsible for 80% of the violent crime that is reported. It's an even split between hispanic, black and white for that. Don't get me wrong the Black leadership has perpetrated a great crime on their people by making them believe they are helpless and unworthy. This has led to decades of low performance in school and in life in general.

Get the Blacks out of that cycle and they thrive. Just like whites do. You hate a color which is ignorant. If you must hate something, hate the leadership that trys to keep them beat down so they can make a profit from the government programs that shower them with money.

They are no better or worse then you are. They just havn't had the opportunities that you have. Those that have had those opportunities have for the most part out performed you.

Wrong. 8% of the criminal population is responsible for 80% of the violent crime that is reported. It's an even split between hispanic, black and white for that.
Can you prove this?

Then why LAfrique, would these grown black men attack this white women, if she did nothing to provoke them?

Why do white men attack people for no apparent reason? I can understand this asshole murdering his ex wife. I certainly don't condone it, but then to go on and kill 7 others?

Here's a clue. Assholes come in all colors and class.

Suspect in Seal Beach salon shooting reportedly wore body armor - latimes.com

Evil folks indeed come in all colors and class, contrary to the belief of ignoramuses such as William Joyce, who alleges the problem with our criminal justice system is Blacks and Hispanics and that "if we didn't have (Blacks and Hispanics), then we probably would not have the death penalty" - http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...another-man-exonerated-from-texas-prison.html

Wrong. 8% of the criminal population is responsible for 80% of the violent crime that is reported. It's an even split between hispanic, black and white for that.
Can you prove this?

Look up criminology reports from Keck et al. It is a well known and documented metric.

I guess this sort of chickenshit happens all the time in California.

More assault:

Watch the big white guy stand up in a threatening manner...

Actual Robbery - YouTube
It's clear that the young African youth were just playin with the guy, there was no need for the big white guy stand up in a threatening manner.

The guy could use some anger management and diversity classes.

Forum List

Back