Is this an Iranian thing, or an Islam thing?...

Hey Kalam, have you ever actually been to the Middle East? I have. Been to the UAE, as well as Jiddah Saudi Arabia.

You realize that in addition to the normal uniformed police, they have people running around in black robes constantly looking for a religious violation? They (the religious police in the black robes), have the right to detain and arrest ANYONE for a perceived slight against IsLAME.

Incidentally, some of those people are executed on Fridays in the town square on top of a 20-30 ft high pile of sand for those very same religious violations.

Might wanna actually go over there and see it sometime. If you DO make it to Mecca, chances are, with the way you currently speak of IsLAME, you're gonna find out that you don't want to follow it any more.

Incidentally, I've NEVER wanted to be MusLAME. Ever since the mid 70's when the radicals took over? I've known it was a fucked theology.

But.......go ahead and believe the bullshit if it works for you.

although I dont' disagree with what you're saying (I've never been to Saudi Arabia but believe what you're saying). But his argument was that Quranic Islam is different from what is practiced. But I do hear Saudi Arabia is freaking crazy about Sharia law.

Hey Kalam, have you ever actually been to the Middle East? I have. Been to the UAE, as well as Jiddah Saudi Arabia.

You realize that in addition to the normal uniformed police, they have people running around in black robes constantly looking for a religious violation? They (the religious police in the black robes), have the right to detain and arrest ANYONE for a perceived slight against IsLAME.

Incidentally, some of those people are executed on Fridays in the town square on top of a 20-30 ft high pile of sand for those very same religious violations.

Might wanna actually go over there and see it sometime. If you DO make it to Mecca, chances are, with the way you currently speak of IsLAME, you're gonna find out that you don't want to follow it any more.

Incidentally, I've NEVER wanted to be MusLAME. Ever since the mid 70's when the radicals took over? I've known it was a fucked theology.

But.......go ahead and believe the bullshit if it works for you.
Please explain to me what any of this has to do with Qur'anic Islam.

Forum List

Back