Is This An Info War?

Nov 15, 2009
Is this an info war?

Anyone here watch the new 9/11 debunking tactic on Nat Geo last night?

I am putting together detailed and comprehensive information that will show what a farse it was all the while setting a mood or atmosphere of "what makes people want to believe".

It was basically a "magic show" tactic with psychological propaganda. Listen to the difference in background music compared to the so called scaled down experiments to set the mood diffferences....Look at the Typing style of the words on they use for the "Truth" side compared to the so called scaled down experiment side........and they claim it to be an unbiased piece? BS propaganda again.

Why are we getting BS television propaganda to sway people instead of new official investigations nowadays?

At least thay admitted 1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job..... which would likely be a much higher percentage if more Americans actually looked into it...

Can you believe they start off with some propaganda BS right off the bat that 50% of all Americans in 1941, right after it happened, thought Pearl Harbor was intentionally allowed to happen by the government?

I know I never thought that and where did they get those bogus numbers to start their propaganda piece?

Don't you find it a bit odd that our government now resorts to television propaganda to try and sway people instead of having new official investigations?

They place a 1/2" thick horizontal metal beam over the fire with no fireproofing and the same alleged heat. Not only is this a farse because it was NOT placed vertical like the actual support columns....but it was only 1/2" thick compared to the actual vertical core columns that are up to 4.91" thick........that somehow cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down so the top floor of each building would hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside them.

We will get more into how much fireproofing could have been lost and what sides, areas, etc later.

This has nothing to do with the 47 tree trunks, vertical support columns that run from bedrock to the top floor which are welded together fusing them to be one tree trunk each or 47 tree trunks all the way up.

The horizontal beam they heat up could only represent a tree branch, floor truss on the perimeter of the core columns.

femacore.gif

They have this same demolition "expert" on every debunking propaganda...

He portrays the dinosaur methods of controlled demolition using dynamite, one of the oldest forms of explosives ever made. There are now countless forms of explosives that have been developed and they play dumb using dynamite with miles of wires. This method of demolition may be more cost economical when bidding demolition contracts instead of using exotic explosives...but don't play it off as the ONLY type of explosives EVER developed.

They play it out like the ONLY way to use explosives is with miles of wires. So your telling me that the cave dwellers in Afghanistan, Iraq etc are more advance than our best military technology when they can use a cell phone wireless signal to detonate bombs? With todays wireless technology they play it out like there MUST have been some evidence of wires.

They clear out the entire floor of the building to show what it's like when controlled demolition explosives go off. This produces thunderous loud bangs trying to prove what it should have sounded like if explosives were used in the WTC buildings.

All the vertical support columns were in the core of the WTC buildings and the outer shell would actually act like a muffler keeping decibels way down. Like the difference on how loud your car before or after the muffler falls off.
Or the difference how loud a gun is with our without a silencer...etc.

I have thoroughly researched controlled demolitions and it is far different than the dinosaur method the debunking propaganda portrays.

There has been extensive research developments on controlled demolition methods. These are in areas of controlling sound decibels, ground vibration, and even controlling horizontal direction of debris. This is to prevent damaging nearby buildings windows by keeping sound decibels down and protect underground pipes by keeping ground vibrations down.

This is accomplished by using many smaller explosives that produce a harmonic rumbling sound and not the loud bangs with fewer larger explosives.

I distincly recall seeing episodes on the learning channels like 15yrs ago where they were showing new technology. One of the things I seen was where they put only one droplet of a substance on an ink pen that was powerful enough so when someone clicked it would have blown their head off. It was liquid form and dried.

I really love the part where they use 5/8" thick cement board which is used for tile backing and call it a scaled down pentagon wall and fire a 500 mile an hour projectile through it...LOL

I really love how they use a lb. of explosives on the whole cement board apparatus and blow the whole thing to smithereens and portray it like another segment of the scaled down experiment...OMFG!!!

They kept showing footage of flight 93 crashsite where there was no sign of a plane and I was really looking forward to hearing that part but they didn't address it.

So why did they try and portray it like those are the only types of explosives available (first type invented) and there have been no further developments in explosives and wireless technology?

There is technology to wireless control several Unmanned Planes with various flight paths and destinations now completely automated with computers but this doesn't cross over to controlling explosives?

Last edited:
All us so called "Truthers" can do is sit back and watch our country fall apart and become hated by the world......because the likes of you have it in your twisted thoughts that you stand for what's right by swaying people against wanting a new official investigation.

Forum List

Back