Is this an accurate characterization of the Tea Party movement?

A misinformed, right-wing corporate media consumer who often fails to understand that BOTH major parties represent a corrupt plutocracy that steals from the middle class by taxing labor and profiting from corporate tax subsidies.

Had the author stopped there, I'd have signed onto it 100%.

A misinformed, right-wing corporate media consumer who often fails to understand that BOTH major parties represent a corrupt plutocracy that steals from the middle class by taxing labor and profiting from corporate tax subsidies.

Which demonstrates your lack of understanding of the TEA Party movement and nothing more.

And been 100% wrong.

This is a more appropriate definition:

Urban Dictionary: teabagger

A conservative republican who protests against income taxes by rubbing their nutsacks in each other's faces.
No, it isn't.

I got this when I clicked on it:

teabagger

multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging" 3) one who has a job or talent that is low in social status 4) a person who is unaware that they have said or done something foolish, childlike, noobish, lame, or inconvenient. 5) also see "fagbag", "lamer", "noob"

Pay not attention to the Tea Parties or to the Town Halls.

You Dems are fo'shizzle!!

ObamaCare is fo'shizzle!!

And as soon as the snow is clears in DC, go for Cap & Trade to stop Global Warming!!

Dems Rule!! You guys won in 08 so don't change anything and pay no attention to Tea Parties.

This is a more appropriate definition:

Urban Dictionary: teabagger
No, it isn't.

teabagger

multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging" 3) one who has a job or talent that is low in social status 4) a person who is unaware that they have said or done something foolish, childlike, noobish, lame, or inconvenient. 5) also see "fagbag", "lamer", "noob"
This is what comes up:

A conservative republican who protests against income taxes by rubbing their nutsacks in each other's faces.

Senator David Vitter is a teabagger who wants to cut government programs during a recession.

No, it isn't.

teabagger

This is what comes up:

Senator David Vitter is a teabagger who wants to cut government programs during a recession.

Oh, he edited it. I saw it pre-edit.

So which parts in particular are inaccurate and/or insulting?

None of them. I think the phrase teabagger accurately depicts how Statists view an outspoken middle class.

Don't go changing to try to please anybody.

No!

But this is an accurate characterization
SymbolsConstitution.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back