Is this an accurate assessment?

Well yes and no.
There has always been potential for terrorists to attack. Perhaps the threat is greater now, especially after Obama has al Qaeda on the run lol. Certainly the Obama Administration's policies have demonstrated weakness, which emboldens terrorists to act. Just as they acted after Clinton cut and ran in Somalia.

Were are just about all in again. WMD isn't even necessary this time, just a terrorist group worse than the last.

Obama's playing the cards he has been dealt, and we know how Dick Cheney would play them. The EU has decided to arm the Iraqis and Kurds so it appears a real coalition of the willing has potential. What I want to see is the weapons we have provided to the Saudis, be put to use by the Saudi Miliatry and that they and Egypt put their treasure and blood into the mix to destroy this new threat to the world.

I am in the camp of treating it as real...but this time do the job right...go a little medieval on their ass....to quote a benevolent black badass from a movie I can never remember the name of.

Obama's playing the cards he has been dealt, and we know how Dick Cheney would play them. The EU has decided to arm the Iraqis and Kurds so it appears a real coalition of the willing has potential. What I want to see is the weapons we have provided to the Saudis, be put to use by the Saudi Miliatry and that they and Egypt put their treasure and blood into the mix to destroy this new threat to the world.

and the weapons that we supply Israel too. Something is seriously amiss if all these countries who basically surround this "caliphate" can't choke off it's weapon supply and kill it.

Too many people have caught on to the War on Terror Overseas B.S. so now the DOD is shifting to fear mongering a made up threat at home:
Chuck Hagel Goes Full Fearmonger: "ISIS Poses Greater Threat Than 9/11, Prepare For Everything" | Zero Hedge
They're beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology with a sophisticated strategic and tactical military prowess and they're tremendously well-funded. This is way beyond anything we have seen. We must prepare for everything. Get Ready!"
ISIS is well funded by the United States.

You don't think the Military Industrial Complex is gonna' give up all that money without a fight do ya'?

Too many people have caught on to the War on Terror Overseas B.S. so now the DOD is shifting to fear mongering a made up threat at home:
Chuck Hagel Goes Full Fearmonger: "ISIS Poses Greater Threat Than 9/11, Prepare For Everything" | Zero Hedge
They're beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology with a sophisticated strategic and tactical military prowess and they're tremendously well-funded. This is way beyond anything we have seen. We must prepare for everything. Get Ready!"
ISIS is well funded by the United States.

You don't think the Military Industrial Complex is gonna' give up all that money without a fight do ya'?
In what way are we funding ISIS? Other than not exterminating the disease.

That puts you in the Geraldo camp of warrior strategery.

What does that even mean, he's playing the cards he's been dealt? Everyone plays the cards they're dealt. Unfortunately Obama likes to bluff when he's holding one of a kinds and fold when he's got a full house. Obama has mismanaged US foreign policy for 5 years. He is inheriting his own mistakes.

What does that even mean, he's playing the cards he's been dealt? Everyone plays the cards they're dealt. Unfortunately Obama likes to bluff when he's holding one of a kinds and fold when he's got a full house. Obama has mismanaged US foreign policy for 5 years. He is inheriting his own mistakes.

Obama doesn't even know the game. He's a community organizer who is in way over his head.

Look who is proudly posing for pics with ISIS:
ISIS Trained by US Government
In a surprising development, it appears that the group known as ISIS (The Islamic State of Syria and Iraq) may have actually been trained by the United States government. According to a report published in Reuters, the Syrian rebel group was trained in Jordan over the last two years by US government officials and military experts. If this is true, it would shed a very interesting light on what is the actual agenda of the United States government in a country where they profess to be seeking stability.
There is also talk that certain European Countries are funding ISIS (ISIL) by paying ransom for hostages.

Which brings up an interesting question: Are they really being held for ransom or is all just an elaborate ruse to get funding?

Look who is proudly posing for pics with ISIS:
ISIS Trained by US Government
In a surprising development, it appears that the group known as ISIS (The Islamic State of Syria and Iraq) may have actually been trained by the United States government. According to a report published in Reuters, the Syrian rebel group was trained in Jordan over the last two years by US government officials and military experts. If this is true, it would shed a very interesting light on what is the actual agenda of the United States government in a country where they profess to be seeking stability.
There is also talk that certain European Countries are funding ISIS (ISIL) by paying ransom for hostages.

Which brings up an interesting question: Are they really being held for ransom or is all just an elaborate ruse to get funding?
Friends and enemies are elusive in the ME...in the end you kill them all.

Is that the new "War on Terror" Policy? Kill them All?

How bout "Leave them the f*ck alone"! or "Drill for oil in America".

Why do Americans keep encouraging their Youth to join the Military when it does this? "Because there aren't any jobs" is a pretty sh*tty reason!

Is that the new "War on Terror" Policy? Kill them All?

How bout "Leave them the f*ck alone"! or "Drill for oil in America".

Why do Americans keep encouraging their Youth to join the Military when it does this? "Because there aren't any jobs" is a pretty sh*tty reason!
Tell your boy to drill...not me.

"Assad is killing babies!"
"Putin is killing babies!"
"Kony is killing babies!"
"Ronald McDonald is killing babies!"

Americans fall for that line far too often.

Forum List

Back