Is this Administrtion attemtping to push our Nation into a decline?

No, I don't think that is the goal. I do think that we have such an inexperienced president that he is still not too far along the learning curve for his job.

We all knew from the beginning Obama was an empty suit that's nothing new. Sadly I don't believe he has our nation best interest at heart.

:eusa_hand:

Honestly.... What independence does the man really have? It's so strange to me that as I read posts people will slam the man for being in the box and boast that he 'so isn't qualified', yet then whatever decisions his administration push forward gets completely dismissed or belittled.

THIS NATION VOTED for the man to serve his time in the box and if he's too hated while serving his first four years it will only prove he deserves the NEXT FOUR YEARS. :evil:

Remember McCain? Remember he LOST to OBAMA? Under what enslavements did 'we' 'think' the Obama Administration would have as support?

No, I don't think that is the goal. I do think that we have such an inexperienced president that he is still not too far along the learning curve for his job.

We all knew from the beginning Obama was an empty suit that's nothing new. Sadly I don't believe he has our nation best interest at heart.

Honestly.... What independence does the man really have? It's so strange to me that as I read posts people will slam the man for being in the box and boast that he 'so isn't qualified', yet then whatever decisions his administration push forward gets completely dismissed or belittled.

THIS NATION VOTED for the man to serve his time in the box and if he's too hated while serving his first four years it will only prove he deserves the NEXT FOUR YEARS. :evil:

Remember McCain? Remember he LOST to OBAMA? Under what enslavements did 'we' 'think' the Obama Administration would have as support?

Obama is not a leader he's a follower with a head full of Delusions he is really nothing more then the speaker for his Teleprompter had the Media done its proper job you would have likely had Hillary in office instead of this abject failure and you would have better off for it.

This administration is absolutely clueless on how to fix the mess they've created the entire Debt debate show's this fact again had the Media done its job you would have had someone in the White House who was far better qualified to hold the office.

Obama is not a leader he's a follower with a head full of Delusions he is really nothing more then the speaker for his Teleprompter had the Media done its proper job you would have likely had Hillary in office instead of this abject failure and you would have better off for it.

This administration is absolutely clueless on how to fix the mess they've created the entire Debt debate show's this fact again had the Media done its job you would have had someone in the White House who was far better qualified to hold the office.

I love this Hillary freaks. The main differences between Hillary and Obama is that Hillary is more hawkish. She was also for the mandate while Obama was originally against it.

You remind me of Krugman--the delusional hack who thinks that American would be significantly improved with a Hillary administration.

Our nations was in decline before Obama came to power, but hacks don't like to admit this.

One This Day
July 11, 1969

David Bowie releases "Space Oddity"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSYbRiYwTY]YouTube - ‪David Bowie's "Space Oddity"‬‏[/ame]

Rolling Stones release "Honky Tonk Woman"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cxsgn2UzQ0]YouTube - ‪Rolling Stones Honky Tonk Women Madison 1969‬‏[/ame]​

I love this Hillary freaks. The main differences between Hillary and Obama is that Hillary is more hawkish. She was also for the mandate while Obama was originally against it.

You remind me of Krugman--the delusional hack who thinks that American would be significantly improved with a Hillary administration.

Our nations was in decline before Obama came to power, but hacks don't like to admit this.

I'll admit it freely. That doesn't change the fact that all Obama has done is add fuel to the fire. And only a hack can't admit that!

no, anymore than I believe the reps are happy over high unemployment.

I wish I had your faith in the matter.

As sad as this sounds...

I have no doubt that Harry Reid smiled behind closed doors when Iraq casualty numbers came in while Bush was in office and Boehner had a boner when the unemployment numbers came in last week

wow, and I thought I was cynical......I disagree.

I'll admit it freely. That doesn't change the fact that all Obama has done is add fuel to the fire. And only a hack can't admit that!

I admit it. I have been very critical of the Obama administration. I would even be more critical, but I get easily distracted by the inanities of rw kooks.

I didn't vote for Obama and tried to tell the blind-ass progressives that what we are getting today is what we were going to get; more crony capitalism, more war, poor economic prosperity, erosion of civil liberties, etc. However, they were blinded by change and hope.

Too late... 30 years of Reagonomics has done that.

Reagan was in office for thirty years? I had no idea he was that powerful good stuff to know

I didn't say he was, I said Reaganomics or as some call it trickle down economics.

So Clinton was really Reagan in drag? Wow Reagan must be some sort of god or something because I'm pretty sure each new administration determines its own course. as we have seen over the years.

Reagan was in office for thirty years? I had no idea he was that powerful good stuff to know

I didn't say he was, I said Reaganomics or as some call it trickle down economics.

trickle-down.jpg

I don't think Obama is deliberately trying to ruin this country, or put in into a decline. I think that as many on this forum want, he wants a more equitable society that would increase prosperity for more people. A noble goal, but his policies to make it happen were flawed and haven't worked. Maybe he was too focused on outcomes rather than the process. IOW, he's a little short on details and execution.

I don't think Obama is deliberately trying to ruin this country, or put in into a decline. I think that as many on this forum want, he wants a more equitable society that would increase prosperity for more people. A noble goal, but his policies to make it happen were flawed and haven't worked. Maybe he was too focused on outcomes rather than the process. IOW, he's a little short on details and execution.

he's a little short on details and execution
LOL ya I'd agree with that. Think about that for a second and entire cabinet and the best this failure can do is make it worse and spend even greater sum's of money that we the People are responsible for.

Obama is not a leader he's a follower.....
You mean (unlike Lil' Dumbya) he actually LISTENED TO THE GENERALS???

:eusa_whistle:

"It was the gutsiest decision I've ever seen a President make, at least, in my lifetime."

(See: 17:00)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8AvFt_nMY]YouTube - ‪Death of osama bin laden (Operation Neptune Spear) US Navy SEALS and Army Delta Force.‬‏[/ame]
"I would never want to play Poker with President Obama."

(See: 17:20)

barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

Last edited:

Jesus, how old are you? I bet you 3 when Reagan was in office.

Reagan took over an economy in turmoil. He didn't have to use the tactics of fear to get his legislation passed, he did it and it was evident as to why. After three years in office the economy was adding 350,000/month and continued for the majority of his second term. Coincidentally, that is the exact job growth over four years to completely regain pre-Grand Recession era numbers.

I implore you to listen to what Reagan said. The man won in a landslide we may never see again, 49 states, he was doing something right. I bet your parents voted for Reagan :razz:
Whew!!!!

Were you BORN that.....

:eek:

Forum List

Back