Is this a killer fact?

K

kev8864

or is it a double entendre?
In 37 wars, Islam is involved in 34 of them.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/arabs.html#arab0504

May 2004) The Islamic Wars.
Separatist wars (descendants of Muslim immigrants who now want independence from the countries that welcomed them as immigrants): Philippines, Aceh (Indonesia), Narathiwat (Thailand), Kosovo (Serbia),

Ethnic-cleansing wars (Islamic regimes intent at exterminating and expelling non-Muslims from their countries): Algeria (Berbers), Sudan (Dinkas), Sudan (Darfur), Mauritania, Iran (Kurds), Iraq (Kurds), Syria (Kurds)

Revolutionary wars (Islamic fundamentalists plotting to overthrow moderate Islamic regimes): Algeria, Saudi Arabia (Osama bin Laden), Afghanistan (Taliban), Jordan (Zarqawi), Uzbekistan, Somalia

Occupation wars (Islamic countries that occupy non-Islamic countries): Syria (occupies Lebanon), Morocco (occupies Western Sahara),

Border wars (Islamic countries waging wars against neighboring countries): Azerbajan (against Armenia), Turkish Cyprus (against Greek Cyprus)

Liberation wars (Muslim countries occupied by non-Islamic countries): Turkestan (China), Palestine (Israel), Kashmir (India), Chechnya (Russia),

Terrorist wars (Muslim terrorists waging wars against non-Muslim countries): USA, Russia, Britain, France, Italy, Spain

Sectarian wars: Muslim Shiites against Sunnis in Pakistan, Muslims against Hindus in India, Muslims against Christians in Nigeria

Three of these wars are probably over:
In 2002, the Taliban were largely defeated in Afghanistan.
In 2003, the ethnic cleansing of Kurds in Iraq was ended.
In 2004, Spain accepted the demands of the terrorists.

Ironically, a large percentage of the Muslims killed in these Islamic wars have been killed by Islamic terrorists (particularly, Al Qaeda), not by their enemies (e.g. Israel killed fewer Palestinians in 2001 than Osama killed on 11 September 2001 in New York).

In 2004, the only conflicts in the world that do not involve Islam are Sri Lanka, Burundi, Nepal, Georgia.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
It's the religion of peace......go figure:D

And here I was thinking it was all the White Europeans who fled Europe for America fault! Dang wrong again I guess!

Yeah, but how many times do we hear from liberals, Christians/ the Bible is just as bad?
Really, so provide the evidence of that?

Oh, you can't!

Originally posted by kev8864
Yeah, but how many times do we hear from liberals, Christians/ the Bible is just as bad?
Really, so provide the evidence of that?

Oh, you can't!

All you will hear about is the abortion whackos. Last time I heard, they went to jail for murder, inciting riots, assault and battery. Don't hear churches or synagogs ordering fatwahs.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kathianne
All you will hear about is the abortion whackos. Last time I heard, they went to jail for murder, inciting riots, assault and battery. Don't hear churches or synagogs ordering fatwahs.:rolleyes:

That and other Christians are more than ready to condemn such crazy abortion whackos for they dont want that in the name of Christianity. I know of many Christians that want the death penelty for those whackos. So where are all the "peaceful" muslims asking for Osamas head on a pike? All I see are more muslims naming there babies after him as well as other famous terrorists!

Originally posted by Patriot
That and other Christians are more than ready to condemn such crazy abortion whackos for they dont want that in the name of Christianity. I know of many Christians that want the death penelty for those whackos. So where are all the "peaceful" muslims asking for Osamas head on a pike? All I see are more muslims naming there babies after him as well as other famous terrorists!

I agree. In a Catholic Church I heard the priest condemn the action of those that would take a life in the act of saving others. All is wrong. Period. End. of. Story.

I'd just love to hear, Islam is a peacefull religion, from a liberal.
Or Islam is not the problem.
Still, I guess on this evidence, we aren't going to.

Originally posted by Patriot:
So where are all the "peaceful" muslims asking for Osamas head on a pike? All I see are more muslims naming there babies after him as well as other famous terrorists!
I think the problem is an underinformed and very easily influenced public. If some wackos were to start committing horrid acts like those we are seeing, simply for the sake of violence and hate, I am sure there would be plenty condemnation from all parts of the world, including Muslims. However, here we've got powerful and influencial people doing their crap in the name of Islam. At first, it seems like a radical minority, but little by little, the very principles of Islam change. At its heart, Islam is a religion of peace. I guess the few radical bad apples have kind of spoiled the rest of the basket. If it were only the outside world's view that had spoiled, that would be one thing. But a large portion of the Muslim world has very much come to expect and even condone these kinds of things. Sure, they may not officially approve, but they sure as hell aren't going to protest.

-Douglas

Whilst I agree with most of your post, Islam is not a religion of peace.
Never has been, never will be.
Too many passages extolling Muslims to kill.

Forum List

Back