Is This A Ghost?

dmp said:
...and you should SEE some of the pics I've taken of her...Museum of GlASS.

:D

You know I have. You never did give me the one of her...Museum of glASS. Hrm.

:eek2:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dmp said:
I don't remember having it - She told me she still does, somewhere. She treasures it.

:wank:

Oh, I see... :blowup:

Maybe I should start a thread with some of those pictures... what would be a good topic? Hrm. :D

Seriously though, some of those pictures are excellent. She does treasure them.

misterblu said:

Maybe I should start a thread with some of those pictures... what would be a good topic? Hrm. :D

Its time for these photos. Post 'em.

misterblu said:

'twas a pretty good way to get to know somebody... :)

posts 52-92 not just off topic but off the page...Good Golly Ms.Molly give pale a break...he submitted something other than the usual Gay/Homo threads that seem to go on forever...and now y'all have taken over his thread with all this I can jump higher than you and 'oh my nice rack' nonsense!
Back on topic ...

Pale I have personally never seen a ghost...however that does not mean they do not exist...if people are truly religious as they spout off in here then they also would be a little more open to this discussion...Christians and others believe in a after life...so maybe ghosts are those caught in pergatory...some people may be more sensitive and therfore see them...I suppose I am too clinical by nature and therefore the ghosts avoid me....
:dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well we all certainly got told. And by the king of staying on topic, too.
enan31l.jpg

archangel said:
posts 52-92 not just off topic but off the page...Good Golly Ms.Molly give pale a break...he submitted something other than the usual Gay/Homo threads that seem to go on forever...and now y'all have taken over his thread with all this I can jump higher than you and 'oh my nice rack' nonsense!
Back on topic ...

Pale I have personally never seen a ghost...however that does not mean they do not exist...if people are truly religious as they spout off in here then they also would be a little more open to this discussion...Christians and others believe in a after life...so maybe ghosts are those caught in pergatory...some people may be more sensitive and therfore see them...I suppose I am too clinical by nature and therefore the ghosts avoid me....
:dunno:

I'm not convinced myself whether or not ghosts exist arch. That's partly why I posted the pictures, and I had heard the stories about the people who had been killed in the close proximity. I was also wanting to know if anyone else had ever had that happen in a photo. I've seen plenty of these examples on TV, and they do purport that an apartition can be seen as a "white cloud" or "mist" in photo's, but not with the eyes. Like I say, I'm not sure. But I do know, I've been a photography buff for many, many years. I like Canon's. My first nice camera was a Canon AE-1, 35mm, and the camera I took those pictures with was my newest camera, a Canon S50, 5.2 mega pixel, digital. I was trying to use simple logic looking at the pictures. If "flash glare" is what caused the large cloud, then why didn't it happen in BOTH pictures, when the person taking the pictures didn't even move his feet. Sure he might have pointed the camera a tiny fraction either up or down, but it was at the same height, the same distance, and the same side to side. So to me, it just seems like, that if something caused flash glare in one picture, it would have happened in both.

I can't explain what happened, and I'm not going to completely rule out it could be an apparition. To me, it just couldn't be flash glare.

I guess I'll leave it at that.

Pale Rider said:
I was trying to use simple logic looking at the pictures. If "flash glare" is what caused the large cloud, then why didn't it happen in BOTH pictures, when the person taking the pictures didn't even move his feet. Sure he might have pointed the camera a tiny fraction either up or down, but it was at the same height, the same distance, and the same side to side. So to me, it just seems like, that if something caused flash glare in one picture, it would have happened in both.

It didn't happen in both for the reasons outlined by MisterBlu and others. It's not a cloud that was around the subjects, but something which entered the lens before the light reflected off the subjects...it's 'smeared' over them - not surrounding them.

dmp said:
It didn't happen in both for the reasons outlined by MisterBlu and others. It's not a cloud that was around the subjects, but something which entered the lens before the light reflected off the subjects...it's 'smeared' over them - not surrounding them.

Right... a ghost. :D

Of course these examples are more pronounced, but the phenomenon in these pictures is the same, and there are virtually hundreds of thousands of examples. Many, "unexplainable".

In all three of these examples, the pictures were taken at or very near where someone had died. Just like the picture I showed.

ghost3.jpg

ghost2.jpg

doorapparition02.jpg

Forum List

Back