Is this a bogus chart?

As close a graph as I could find at the bureau of labor statistics site:

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

No graph labeled America on path to economic recovery.

The numbers are from BLS. The graph was made by Rolling Stone.

Probably better than one made by the Rolling Stones. Who knew Rolling Stone had a statistical department?

They probably have some guy with a copy of Microsoft Excel, who put the numbers for BLS into a spreadsheet and then made a graph. I don't really understand your post.

Probably better than one made by the Rolling Stones. Who knew Rolling Stone had a statistical department?

They probably have some guy with a copy of Microsoft Excel, who put the numbers for BLS into a spreadsheet and then made a graph. I don't really understand your post.
The graph is attributed to BLS

No, the data is attributed to BLS.

Do you not understand what a graph is? It is a visual representation of data. The data is sourced to BLS.

Do you not understand what a graph is? It is a visual representation of data. The data is sourced to BLS.

Yeah Im with ya. "Who is Office of the Speaker"?

Yeah Im with ya.

Rolling Stone, I'm sure, has graphics guys who would make the graph in a way that looks good in the magazine. BLS just supplies the numbers.

And I have no clue what the "Office of the Speaker" is referring to.

Forum List

Back