Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

There are 4 races: Blacks, Caucasians, Asians, and whatever those slightly brown people are in the Middle East. None are equal in pretty much any measure. Thinking that that is racist is racist.

THREAD CLOSED.

He got fired, what do you think? I told you this already.
Exactly and that's the whole point

How effect is racism when if you use it you are going to get fired ?

He got fired for assaulting a coworker, not because he's black.

Racism is much more potent when it can be deployed without having to break the law to do it, or when doing it would only risk a small civil penalty at worst. Discrimination in lending, though illegal, is not going to result in the persomn going to jail; so too with employment discrimination or racial profiling.

You can shoot and kill me. You can shoot and kill IM2. You can shoot and kill Asclepias and you would get away it ....JUST AS LONG as you get your lie straight.

If you antagonize a black person, you could blow them away and then claim stand your ground or that you feared for your life and you'd be fine.

What the hell are you even talking about? None of this has anything remotely to do with my story.

What? If you're saying what I think you're saying, I didn't "punch" him or provoke him in any way. I just asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing which was my job as captain. I've told you guys all this already.
So let me get this straight. You asked a man if should wear gloves and then he spat at you ?

Really. Dude ? lol

This is classic white behaviour and frankly I learned this at school

It goes like this

1) White person consistently does things to piss off black person.
2( Eventually black person snaps (and it could be something very trivial that the white person does)
3) White person call the cavalry. White plays innocent. And the black man is removed

What gave you the idea that I consistently did things to piss this guy off? I've already told you guys the entire story multiple times and there's nothing in there to suggest I harassed him.

Here's a quick synopsis:

To begin with, he had just gotten hired and it was his first hitch with the company and the first time he worked with me. We had only been working together a matter of days at this point, perhaps a week or so.
He was using a small mallet to loosen a hammerlock fitting to connect a hose without gloves as per company safety rules. I asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing. He may have gone to get his gloves or he just kept working, I don't quite remember; but he said nothing at the time.

A day or so later I said something to the other black crewmember about another safety matter and that's when the first guy accused me of singling them out for harassment, apparently because they were both black and the only blacks on board. I denied this because it was not true but his mind was made up.
I notified the port captain about the problem and he came on board to mediate the dispute but that came to naught because, as I said, his mind was made up; there was no convincing him that I wasn't harassing them.

It was a week or so later when we were in the company truck driving to the office and then to go home when he turned to me and said "This is what I think of you" and spit on me. I told the HR guy about it when we got to the office and then I got in my truck and went home. The HR guy called me later at home to say the guy was fired.

So that's it, that's the story. I did and said nothing to give him (or you or IM2 or Asclepias) cause to think I was harassing them or provoked him in any way and his employment was justifiably terminated for assaulting a coworker.

Last edited:
What gave you the idea that I consistently did things to piss this guy off?
Because why would a black man spit at white person who is his manager KNOWING that he will get the sack ?

Why ?
I've already told you guys the entire story multiple times and there's nothing in there to suggest I harassed him.
Again. Why would a black man spit at white person who is his manager KNOWING that he will get the sack ?

Why
Why ?
Here's a quick synopsis:
Synopsis from your point of view
To begin with, he had just gotten hired and it was his first hitch with the company and the first time he worked with me. We had only been working together a matter of days at this point, perhaps a week or so.
OK. So we are taken your word for that. You could easily be lying.
He was using a small mallet to loosen a hammerlock fitting to connect a hose without gloves as per company safety rules. I asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing. He may have gone to get his gloves or he just kept working, I don't quite remember; but he said nothing at the time.
OK
A day or so later I said something to the other black crewmember about another safety matter and that's when the first guy accused me of singling them out for harassment, apparently because they were both black and the only blacks on board. I denied this because it was not true but his mind was made up.
So what you are saying is that both black men were lying about harassment and you are telling the truth ? Right ? So there are now THREE black men who think your a white supremacist. And they are all wrong.
I notified the port captain about the problem and he came on board to mediate the dispute but that came to naught because, as I said, his mind was made up; there was no convincing him that I wasn't harassing them.
This basically means "I got in another white person (the captain) who I knew would believe my bullshit because white people stay on code when it comes to black people and I knew he'd side with me"

It was a week or so later when we were in the company truck driving to the office and then to go home when he turned to me and said "This is what I think of you" and spit on me. I told the HR guy about it when we got to the office and then I got in my truck and went home. The HR guy called me later at home to say the guy was fired.

So that's it, that's the story. I did and said nothing to give him (or you or IM2 or Asclepias) cause to think I was harassing them or provoked him in any way and his employment was justifiably terminated for assaulting a coworker.
So this black man just spat at you because you told him to wear gloves ? And another two black people who also suspected you off being a white supremacist were also wrong. Right ?

------------------
See I've worked with white supremacist. I KNOW how white supremacist operate in the workplace. I know.

They are always trying to piss you the off

You give a white supremacist power over a black person ? That's when the white supremacy kicks.

That's when the "I have a bit muscle now. I'm gonna show these n.i.ggers. I'm gonna show em !! I can talk down to them. I can order them about. I can deny them overtime. I can be arrogant with them and disrespectful and if they DARE get in my face ? I'll get them fired !! Win !! Win Win !!" mentality kicks in

Last edited:

Racism is much more potent when it can be deployed without having to break the law to do it, or when doing it would only risk a small civil penalty at worst. Discrimination in lending, though illegal, is not going to result in the persomn going to jail; so too with employment discrimination or racial profiling.

You can shoot and kill me. You can shoot and kill IM2. You can shoot and kill Asclepias and you would get away it ....JUST AS LONG as you get your lie straight.

If you antagonize a black person, you could blow them away and then claim stand your ground or that you feared for your life and you'd be fine.

What the hell are you even talking about? None of this has anything remotely to do with my story.

What? If you're saying what I think you're saying, I didn't "punch" him or provoke him in any way. I just asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing which was my job as captain. I've told you guys all this already.
So let me get this straight. You asked a man if should wear gloves and then he spat at you ?

Really. Dude ? lol

It goes like this

2( Eventually black person snaps (and it could be something very trivial that the white person does)
3) White person call the cavalry. White plays innocent. And the black man is removed

What gave you the idea that I consistently did things to piss this guy off? I've already told you guys the entire story multiple times and there's nothing in there to suggest I harassed him.

Here's a quick synopsis:

"What gave you the idea that I consistently did things to piss this guy off? "

I think you need to do some deep self analysis and figure out what you did. No one is going to spit on you simply because you asked them to wear some gloves. Remember that body language and tone of voice represent 90 percent of all communication. What were you saying all the times prior to this incident?

Because why would a black man spit at white person who is his manager KNOWING that he will get the sack ?

Why ?

What the fuck are you asking me for? Ask him. I have no idea why he took that risk, I only know he did it.
I've already told you guys the entire story multiple times and there's nothing in there to suggest I harassed him.
Why ?
Here's a quick synopsis:

It's not a matter of perspective, this was description of events. These things actually transpired as I told them and he would say the same. He would tell you I spoke to him about the gloves and he would tell you I spoke to the other black guy on a safety matter. The series of events are not in dispute. The difference in perspective comes in where he assumed I was harassing him when I say I was not. Get it?

I could just as easily not be lying. Do you have evidence that I am?

OK
So what you are saying is that both black men were lying about harassment and you are telling the truth ? Right ? So there are now THREE black men who think your a white supremacist. And they are all wrong.

As I also told you guys before, the other black guy didn't have a problem with it and said nothing and never accused me of harassment.

This basically means "I got in another white person (the captain) who I knew would believe my bullshit because white people stay on code when it comes to black people and I knew he'd side with me"

The port captain was my immediate superior. Who else was I going to go to dumbass? And how do you know he was white anyway?

So this black man just spat at you because you told him to wear gloves ? And another two black people who also suspected you off being a white supremacist were also wrong. Right ?

What other two black people?

------------------
See I've worked with white supremacist. I KNOW how white supremacist operate in the workplace. I know.

You give a white supremacist power over a black person ? That's when the white supremacy kicks.

What does that have to do with me or my story?

That's when the "I have a bit muscle now. I'm gonna show these n.i.ggers. I'm gonna show em !! I can talk down to them. I can order them about. I can deny them overtime. I can be arrogant with them and disrespectful and if they DARE get in my face ? I'll get them fired !! Win !! Win Win !!" mentality kicks in

What color is the sky where you live?

Last edited:
What the fuck are you asking me for? Ask him. I have no idea why he took that risk, I only know he did it.
Yes. Because you are a liar and an awful one at that. Even if you went to into maximum security full serial killers and all sorts and you asked them to put on gloves whilst doing a job EVEN THEY would not spit in your face. You're a liar.

It's not a matter of perspective, this was description of events. These things actually transpired as I told them and he would say the same. He would tell you I spoke to him about the gloves and he would tell you I spoke to the other black guy on a safety matter. The series of events are not in dispute. The difference in perspective comes in where he assumed I was harassing him when I say I was not. Get it?
Dude. Stop it. Stop with the "I'm the voice of reason" shit. Now that might work with other white people but not me

Yes. The global system of white supremacy which is based on a lie

As I also told you guys before, the other black guy didn't have a problem with it and said nothing and never accused me of harassment.
Oh. Here we go. This is classic white supremacist talk.

They always point out one token black person to justify there bullshit. It's a bit like school when they used funnel black kids in special ed, but then keep one black kid in the top grade to get them off the hook.

The port captain was my immediate superior. Who else was I going to go to dumbass? And how do you know he was white anyway?
The white port captain. Right ?

Because white people stick together when it comes to taken down a black person.

[

Why ?

Why ?
Here's a quick synopsis:

OK

------------------

They’re heart is filled with anger

Really. Dude ? lol

It goes like this

Here's a quick synopsis:

I think you need to do some deep self analysis and figure out what you did. No one is going to spit on you simply because you asked them to wear some gloves.

Correction: No one in their right mind and not predisposed to think all whites are racist would spit on me simply because I asked them to wear some gloves.

Are you not getting it yet? The whole point of my story is that he assumed I was racist for the stupidest reasons. I am no less incredulous as you are about his reaction. I too could not believe he would assume I was racist just because I corrected them on safety issues. Understand? Only he can explain why he thought I was harassing them, I don't have the answer to that question.

Remember that body language and tone of voice represent 90 percent of all communication. What were you saying all the times prior to this incident?

If I did not answer this question would you then assume, by default, that my body language and tone of voice was other than when I spoke to white crewmembers and led to his actions? Think about that.

But to answer your question, my demeanor towards them was no different than with the white crewmembers. It was never my style to speak to or be that way with others. In fact, I was having a talking-to with another chief engineer once (who was white by the way) after he made a dumb mistake and he told me afterwards that it was the first time he ever got his ass chewed where he wanted to shake the guy's hand afterward.

That's just not me and it never was.

Really. Dude ? lol

It goes like this

Here's a quick synopsis:

I think you need to do some deep self analysis and figure out what you did. No one is going to spit on you simply because you asked them to wear some gloves.

Correction: No one in their right mind and not predisposed to think all whites are racist would spit on me simply because I asked them to wear some gloves.

Are you not getting it yet? The whole point of my story is that he assumed I was racist for the stupidest reasons. I am no less incredulous as you are about his reaction. I too could not believe he would assume I was racist just because I corrected them on safety issues. Understand? Only he can explain why he thought I was harassing them, I don't have the answer to that question.

Remember that body language and tone of voice represent 90 percent of all communication. What were you saying all the times prior to this incident?

If I did not answer this question would you then assume, by default, that my body language and tone of voice was other than when I spoke to white crewmembers and led to his actions? Think about that.

But to answer your question, my demeanor towards them was no different than with the white crewmembers. It was never my style to speak to or be that way with others. In fact, I was having a talking-to with another chief engineer once (who was white by the way) after he made a dumb mistake and he told me afterwards that it was the first time he ever got his ass chewed where he wanted to shake the guy's hand afterward.

So your claim now is that he was crazy? He assumed you were a racist because of your past actions. The thing about being in denial is that everyone else knows youre a racist before you finally admit it.

That would be my assumption without actually being there to watch you. For you to evoke such disdain as to be spit on means this was a build up precipitated by your racist actions.

Why ?

Why ?
Here's a quick synopsis:

OK

------------------

They’re heart is filled with anger

No kidding. I have honestly never encountered such anger, bitterness, stubbornness and intransigence as I have with these guys.

Really. Dude ? lol

It goes like this

Here's a quick synopsis:

So your claim now is that he was crazy?

Did I say that? I also said "...not predisposed to think all whites are racist..." He seemed sane enough to me but I think he was predisposed to think all whites are racist and that this clouded his judgement and perspective.

He assumed you were a racist because of your past actions. The thing about being in denial is that everyone else knows youre a racist before you finally admit it.

I already told you there were no "past actions", that I was the same with him as I was to the others.

If you have no intention of lending any credence to my answers at all and intend only to continue to assume I was the racist then why the fuck are asking the questions?

That would be my assumption without actually being there to watch you. For you to evoke such disdain as to be spit on means this was a build up precipitated by your racist actions.

And your assumption would be wrong.

Ghost of a Rider

Because white supremacist love to call the cavalry ion black people.

Like the white woman who called the police on a Black Oregon state representative while she was out campaigning. And, in Memphis, thewhite woman who called the police on a Black man wearing socks at a pool . In another pool incident, a White man called the cops on a Black woman just because she had the nerve to be there.

Or white woman in Maple Heights, Ohio, called police on a 12-year-old Black boy who was mowing the lawn, and in another part of Ohio, a white woman called the police on a 12-year-old Black boy for looking “suspicious” while doing his paper route. #PermitBetty lost her job after calling the cops on Mexican street vendors in San Francisco. A white female barista in Philadelphia called the cops on a Black male Realtor who was waiting for clients in a Starbucks. Another white woman called the police on a Yale student taking a nap in the lobby of her dorm.

White supremacists LOVE to put a black person in their "place" for ANY bullsh*t

Ghost of a Rider

Because white supremacist love to call the cavalry ion black people.

If there is a dispute between coworkers where you work, what is the procedure to resolve it?

Like the white woman who called the police on a Black Oregon state representative while she was out campaigning. And, in Memphis, thewhite woman who called the police on a Black man wearing socks at a pool . In another pool incident, a White man called the cops on a Black woman just because she had the nerve to be there.

Or white woman in Maple Heights, Ohio, called police on a 12-year-old Black boy who was mowing the lawn, and in another part of Ohio, a white woman called the police on a 12-year-old Black boy for looking “suspicious” while doing his paper route. #PermitBetty lost her job after calling the cops on Mexican street vendors in San Francisco. A white female barista in Philadelphia called the cops on a Black male Realtor who was waiting for clients in a Starbucks. Another white woman called the police on a Yale student taking a nap in the lobby of her dorm.
White supremacists LOVE to put a black person in their "place" for ANY bullsh*t

I heard and know about these incidents and, for the most part, they were all completely unjustified. These people calling the police on blacks in these situations are fucking idiots and in no way do I agree with or condone their actions. All of these incidents were totally unnecessary and a waste of city resources.

Really. Dude ? lol

It goes like this

Here's a quick synopsis:

Did I say that? I also said "...not predisposed to think all whites are racist..." He seemed sane enough to me but I think he was predisposed to think all whites are racist and that this clouded his judgement and perspective.

He assumed you were a racist because of your past actions. The thing about being in denial is that everyone else knows youre a racist before you finally admit it.

I already told you there were no "past actions", that I was the same with him as I was to the others.

If you have no intention of lending any credence to my answers at all and intend only to continue to assume I was the racist then why the fuck are asking the questions?

Yes thats exactly what you said.
"No one in their right mind and not predisposed to think all whites are racist would spit on me simply because I asked them to wear some gloves."

If you were in the same area there is always interaction. You may not be admitting your feelings about Blacks but we sense them by actions.
I am asking these questions to get more information. Thats typically why people do that. I want to see if youre pretending to not be a racist or simply unaware that you are a racist.

I'm pretty sure my assumption is right. I am just not there to observe your body language and tone.

Here's a quick synopsis:

"No one in their right mind and not predisposed to think all whites are racist would spit on me simply because I asked them to wear some gloves."

I did say he seemed sane enough to me. Remember?

If you were in the same area there is always interaction. You may not be admitting your feelings about Blacks but we sense them by actions.
I am asking these questions to get more information. Thats typically why people do that. I want to see if youre pretending to not be a racist or simply unaware that you are a racist.

No, you're not asking these questions to get more information because you haven't believed a fucking thing I said anyway. Besides, I think you already had me tagged as a racist anyway and this is why you can't bring yourself to believe that my story is true or that it happened the way I say it did.

All the information I've given you up to this point has been that I did not harass him or the other guy, I was not singling them out, I did not berate him, I did not provoke him or behave any differently with him or the other guy. And yet you keep coming at me with the same questions that suggest I must have been the racist or provoked him in some way and he was merely reacting to that.

If I told you I hugged and kissed him every morning you would still think I was the racist.

I'm pretty sure my assumption is right. I am just not there to observe your body language and tone.

I'm not pretty sure, I know your assumption is wrong.

No, you're not asking these questions to get more information because you haven't believed a fucking thing I said anyway. Besides, I think you already had me tagged as a racist anyway and this is why you can't bring yourself to believe that my story is true or that it happened the way I say it did.

All the information I've given you up to this point has been that I did not harass him or the other guy, I was not singling them out, I did not berate him, I did not provoke him or behave any differently with him or the other guy. And yet you keep coming at me with the same questions that suggest I must have been the racist or provoked him in some way and he was merely reacting to that.

If I told you I hugged and kissed him every morning you would still think I was the racist.

Thats not exactly a ringing endorsement of his sanity especially after you said "no one in their right mind".

Now youre trying to tell me why I am asking questions?

I dont think I'm wrong. Youre definitely a racist in denial.

Thats not exactly a ringing endorsement of his sanity especially after you said "no one in their right mind".

Oh for Christ's sake, let it go. He was sane and in his right mind as far as I could tell, okay?

Now youre trying to tell me why I am asking questions?

Yes, I am. It's kind of like being told that you exhibited racism when you say you did not. Sucks doesn't it?

I dont think I'm wrong. Youre definitely a racist in denial.

Yes, and you had me pegged as racist long before this discussion which is why your asking questions was pointless.

Forum List

Back