Is there really anyone here that couldn't keep their doctor or their plan,

I kept my Dr. of course I dont use barrycare sooo.....
The price however did skyrocket.

You are not on the ACA, and your price skyrocked, did you keep your doctor and plan. That was your decision.

Barrycare would have been far worse in coverage and cost.

The real name is thePPACA, not Obamacare or Barrycare. So you have a Cadillac plan, with extra coverage. What the heck are you complaining about. You probably do not qualify for a subsidy and hate that your tax bucks might be spent on someone else, get over it.

It's barrycare.
And yes it pisses me off that I have to pay double my previous price so some lazy shithead or illegal immigrant can get the same quality of healthcare that I receive.

With the ACA, and if so why not , did you chose not to or what was the reason ??

Most had no insurance so they were happy to have a plan and family doctor. Many plans changed as they had to meet the minimum requirements of the ACA, (if not they didn't offer their plan on the Marketplace) and if your doctor belonged to one , and chose not to accept any other plans on the ACA, you should of said good riddance and found a new and better doctor.

The Cadillac plan tax which comes into effect in 2020 now and the employers mandate is what the Republicans really hate , They love the Cadillac plans that we subsidized for them, and for all state and Federal employees.

The endless rumble of "you can keep your plan and your doctor" is not a lie, as most have employers sponsored healthcare. So when the Pubs endlessly tell you this, its mainly "false".

Also the mandate for workers with 50 full time employers need to offer health insurance share plans, so most just don't have 50 full time employees anymore and you need to get on the ACA, and well your old employer plan is not offered. Not Pres. Obama's fault your employer chose to cut your hours.

I keep all of my doctors, plus I had no problems with having to take any medical tests..

I kept my Dr. of course I dont use barrycare sooo.....
The price however did skyrocket.

Probably didn't bother to check whether you could have gotten reduced premiums under the PPACA, either.
reduced premiums many times means less coverage...

What is less coverage, no 1000 a year for dental and what else. Buy a separate policy. Medicare people do not have dental insurance.
what is less coverage?.....how about things not covered and higher co-pays....and dont tell me that stuff dont exist with the lessor plans,i know better....
The more you pay for a plan the less the copays, deducts and oop amounts.

All coverage needs to meet the ACA requirements. There is not less coverage on the ACA plans.
depends on what plan you get....some have less coverage....you get what you pay for....

and if your doctor belonged to one , and chose not to accept any other plans on the ACAyou should of said good riddance and found a new and better doctor.
why?.....if he was my doctor and i thought he was good what do i care if he did not want any other plans?...

Then go where your doctor is, and you get to keep him, that was your choice. Obama didn't do that , not the ACA, the insurance company and or your doctor did.
thats not what you were saying.....you were saying the person is a sub-par doctor if he does not want to "expand" so to speak.....thats not true.....

There are plenty of doctors, good ones that are on the ACA plans. My doctor could die tomorrow, I'd need to find a new doctor. If your doctor does not join an insurance plan as a provider and opts out of all the networks, well move, or find another doctor and or plan . Everything changes.
still not what you implied....but nice dance....

Forum List

Back