Is there or i'snt there a tax break for going abroad

It was killed. Because of stupid, bipartisan politics in the Senate it fell four votes short. There were other things in the bill that they could not reach an agreement on.

There is this thing called legislation that the president isn't solely responsible for....

Yeah I get that, but for 2 years the democrats had total control

Team Doh!bama was too busy ramming Obamacare down out throats.....

"Yeah both Reid and Pelosi like to ram stuff down people throats....Pelosi must be into major dildo play....because no man is gonna touch that STD fest....oh and because she's butt ass ugle

Romney seemed pretty confident that there is not a tax break when he used the "I dont know what you are talking about" line.

However, apparently Obama has been very busy "being president" doing things like deficit reduction planning; who to tax; who not to tax, etc......so I am sure he must know if there truly is a tax break as he asserted last night and many times during the campaign.

So either Romney is an idiot and wrong
or
Obama is a lair and knew what he was saying was wrong
or
Obama is not doing the things as president daily that he says he is "busy doing".

Which is it?

Yes, Romney was wrong or lying.

Romney seemed pretty confident that there is not a tax break when he used the "I dont know what you are talking about" line.

However, apparently Obama has been very busy "being president" doing things like deficit reduction planning; who to tax; who not to tax, etc......so I am sure he must know if there truly is a tax break as he asserted last night and many times during the campaign.

So either Romney is an idiot and wrong
or
Obama is a lair and knew what he was saying was wrong
or
Obama is not doing the things as president daily that he says he is "busy doing".

Which is it?

Yes, Romney was wrong or lying.

So there is a tax break for outsourcing? Show it....oh and why did Obama, Reid, and Pelosi allow it to still exist then? Cuz you're full of shit....and that's why you're MY bitch

Lakhota still avoids any conversation, he just posts talking points.....so where is the tax break for outsourcing?

And if there is one (there isnt) why did Obama, Reid, and Pelosi not get rid of it?

Lakhota still avoids any conversation, he just posts talking points.....so where is the tax break for outsourcing?

And if there is one (there isnt) why did Obama, Reid, and Pelosi not get rid of it?

She's proving your point even as we type.

2012? Isnt that 3-4 years into OBama's term? Really?

And Fox is the closest to how you want it portrayed....that is priceless

Bill to curtail outsourcing blocked in Senate - latimes.com

Republicans do not oppose the outsourcing measure outright, but prefer an overhaul of the tax code. The GOP blocked the bill Thursday largely because Democrats refused allow amendments, including one that is a top GOP priority – extending the George W. Bush-era individual income tax rates that expire at the end of the year, including those for wealthier Americans that Democrats want to let lapse.

Ah it's always fun until the truth comes out for liberals....They could have had that done under Obama, Reid, Pelosi, but didnt....hmmmm

Obama wins this round.

Romney’s recently released tax returns made it clear that he and his accountant are quite familiar with navigating the tax code. Romney should know that the law currently allows a company that closes its American plant and moves manufacturing operations overseas to deduct that moving expense.

The New York Times says, “It is true.” Reuters writes that there really are “deductions allowed for a company if it closes its plant in the United States and moves it to another country.” The conservative Boston Herald declared it a “huge gaffe.” Even Fox News’s fact check admits, “Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas.”

In fact, Senate Republicans recently blocked a Democratic bill that would have provided a tax credit to companies that move jobs back to the United States and ended a tax break for companies moving operations overseas.

Daily Kos: Fact Check: Tax Breaks for Shipping Jobs Overseas

The Electoral Map - Presidential Race Ratings and Swing States - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

Fact or fiction in the U.S. presidential debate? | Reuters

Romney's huge gaffe last night - BostonHerald.com

Reader Question: Tax Breaks for Moving Overseas

Q: Do corporations actually get a tax break for relocating manufacturing overseas? — johng158, New York City

Annie Lowrey: It is true. The tax code currently does allow companies to deduct certain expenses when they move operations overseas. As part of its plan to aid the manufacturing sector and promote job growth, the Obama administration has proposed ending this deduction, and giving tax credits to companies moving jobs back to the United States.

The Electoral Map - Presidential Race Ratings and Swing States - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back