Is There One Poster

Leave me alone you mad cow.

Come to New Mexico, Roomy. I know a place, brews it's own beer. We'll drink, we'll eat, we'll laugh.

I am going to Mexico but not New Mexico.All I can eat and drink for 14 days and nights.It will probably piss down with rain and blow a fucking gale for the fortnight:evil:
Mind the narco-civil war going on down there.

Me personally, you couldn't pay me enough to go south of the boarder anymore.

It's getting to the point where you'd be safer going to Rwanda for drinks.

Come to New Mexico, Roomy. I know a place, brews it's own beer. We'll drink, we'll eat, we'll laugh.

I am going to Mexico but not New Mexico.All I can eat and drink for 14 days and nights.It will probably piss down with rain and blow a fucking gale for the fortnight:evil:
Mind the narco-civil war going on down there.

Me personally, you couldn't pay me enough to go south of the boarder anymore.

It's getting to the point where you'd be safer going to Rwanda for drinks.

Excellent, I hope all the other rude, obnoxious, girliefied yanks are too scaredy to go as well, less lines to stand in and better service for me:cool:

There's only a few I definately would never meet, even if they PAID me (JenyEliza)

There's a few I'd like to meet just to confirm that they are not Obamabots (SarahG), or mentally handicapped (Truthmatters).

Then, there's those I'd like to meet for latient-masochist reasons (Gunny).

I've never been disappointed by IRL meetings of virtual persons, but there are a few that I think may contribute to my already considerable deliquency (JW, XO, Cali, dillo, Bones, Hj, Xisted, Dude, and a few more).

last time I responded in a thread like this, I got into trouble....:lol::lol:

Anyway I say bite the bullet and say who and see what happens? ya never know.... Fun thread though nice work!

Well, I would but I don't want to take a chance on getting someone else in trouble...:doubt: However, IF he PMs me and tells me it is OK, then I will. Meanwhile, I have given this masculine male, perfectly suited for me and I for him :cuckoo: a pseudonym, which also incorporates two names in one if you transpose letters. [one is an 'e'] His new name is *Dane.* [Hint: he is often on here] :lol: :lol:

*gslack plays dumb*

Okay but I don't think anyone will get into trouble by a simple PM asking about their interest or status/availability. Its how they respond and behave AFTER that gets them in trouble... I still say go for it! But thats me, I always have been a person who goes and gets what I want... Well when I can anyway...

Would need a background check on most of them first :lol:

:rofl:

Great seeing your ethereal av this morning, PixieStix. :)
My av can lick your av any and every night of the coming year!

We all have to take our lickin's:

funny-dog-pictures-nose-wet.jpg

If I have my way Sampson will end up dying of liver failure in an ally with me as I hit him up for spare change.

Either that or he will win a Pulitzer Prize for his Taco Twatco Travel book.

Either way, I see free drinks in my future.

5 out of my 6 ends are multi-pointy and I spazz on cue. I may not make it, but you'll wish you hadn't. ;)

big meen goggie twy to eats teh Buster. I showz him!!1!

Rawr.
:lol: The challenge was directed at AquaAthena's mermaid and it was to lick (gently caress with moving tongue) not to devour. I did not challenge your blue-eyed pussy. However, if you promise not to draw blood....I could stand a little clawing and scratching.:lol:

I hope you realize that you now have every guy on the site thinking they are the ONE. :lol:

You did that on purpose didn't you?

Yes, I am married. Happily married, I might add. :lol:

Immie

Well I know it isn't me. I sent her a pic when she joined and she said I look like Andy Warhol.

Andy. Freaking. Warhol.

Maybe she into a warhol look-a-like:lol:

I can't think of a single person in this place I wouldn't meet FTF.

People in real life tend to be less obnoxious than they might appear to be in digital life.

It can also lick its own balls. I'm not saying nothing, I'm just saying.
Reminds me of a joke I heard:

Two guys are chatting it up when one guy looks down at his friends dog, who was licking his balls.
The first guy says "man...I wish I could do that."

The other guy says:

"...maybe you should pet him first."

:D

Forum List

Back