Is There One Poster

In the relatively short time I have been posting here on a regular basis, I have run into a number of people I think it would be interesting to meet in person.

Jillian
Barb
Quantum Windbag
SFC Ollie
FoxFyre
Sarah G
EchoZulu
Goldcatt
Lumpy
SpidermanTuba
Dr. Grump
VastLWC

And . . . the OP of this thread.

There are a number of others, but these come to mind off the top.

I could also put up a list of folks I would like to meet in person, just to see if they are as big a jerk as they appear to be from their posts on this board. But I won't . . .

I once attended a meetup in connection with membership in another board. It was not that large a meetup - probably only about 10 folks showed up. We met for lunch at a restaurant. To a person, they were all outstanding and interesting folks. One time, a guy I had been jousting with for some time on that other board came through town and we met for lunch. What a great guy he turned out to be.

Meetups are interesting and fun.

Last edited:
I'll meet anyone who is either buying me drinks, or posting bikini pics.

Go.

What about Bob?

Untitled-1.jpg

George, If I ever met you, I would purposely Double Dip..

Maybe tell you ridiculous stories and then later tell you "It's not a lie if you believe it."

In the relatively short time I have been posting here on a regular basis, I have run into a number of people I think it would be interesting to meet in person.

Jillian
Barb
Quantum Windbag
SFC Ollie
FoxFyre
Sarah G
EchoZulu
Goldcatt
Lumpy
SpidermanTuba
Dr. Grump
VastLWC

And . . . the OP of this thread.

There are a number of others, but these come to mind off the top.

I could also put up a list of folks I would like to meet in person, just to see if they are as big a jerk as they appear to be from their posts on this board. But I won't . . .

I once attended a meetup in connection with membership in another board. It was not that large a meetup - probably only about 10 folks showed up. We met for lunch at a restaurant. To a person, they were all outstanding and interesting folks. One time, a guy I had been jousting with for some time on that other board came through town and we met for lunch. What a great guy he turned out to be.

Meetups are interesting and fun.

Hey! I finally made a list! Yay! GeorgeC would be on my short list to meet too though we are as different as night and day and on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

I went to one smallish--I think there were 12 of us there--gathering when I was active on another board too. And it was a good scene.

I think probably mostly interesting people enjoy doing these message board things.

last time I responded in a thread like this, I got into trouble....:lol::lol:

Anyway I say bite the bullet and say who and see what happens? ya never know.... Fun thread though nice work!

I will meet you Roomy.

We will have some good English ale in a winter twilight.

I miss that.

That and Essex women.

I love that song.

And I would have loved to fuck Ava Gardner at 35, but I was barely alive, when Frank and Ava did their jive. I had not found my life, when Frank and Ava were alive, when I was a tadpole.

Still it was a very good time.

Last edited:
last time I responded in a thread like this, I got into trouble....:lol::lol:

Anyway I say bite the bullet and say who and see what happens? ya never know.... Fun thread though nice work!

Well, I would but I don't want to take a chance on getting someone else in trouble...:doubt: However, IF he PMs me and tells me it is OK, then I will. Meanwhile, I have given this masculine male, perfectly suited for me and I for him :cuckoo: a pseudonym, which also incorporates two names in one if you transpose letters. [one is an 'e'] His new name is *Dane.* [Hint: he is often on here] :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back