Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

ROFLMAO you are to stupid to understand sarcasm and Humor. Understandable since I am sure you didn't Listen to this, you probably got it from some left wing site. It is much easier to recognize when someone is being sarcastic and making a joke. If you actually listen to their voice and not just read the transcript on your favorite left wing site.

Jack ass, Only a fool could have listened to that, and actually thought he was serious.
Now every mindless

DittoTard is programmed to say that and every time I challenge them to link to this imaginary left wing site, they never can.
So let's see you be the first ever to provide the link!

And I did hear him say it and he was dead serious. His own crew knew better than to believe him and he went out of his way to convince them he was not lying as usual. Remember the pathological liar claims to live in "literalville."

First thing YOU need to do is get over yourself.

ROFLMAO you are to stupid to understand sarcasm and Humor. Understandable since I am sure you didn't Listen to this, you probably got it from some left wing site. It is much easier to recognize when someone is being sarcastic and making a joke. If you actually listen to their voice and not just read the transcript on your favorite left wing site.

Jack ass, Only a fool could have listened to that, and actually thought he was serious.
Now every mindless

DittoTard is programmed to say that and every time I challenge them to link to this imaginary left wing site, they never can.

And I did hear him say it and he was dead serious. His own crew knew better than to believe him and he went out of his way to convince them he was not lying as usual. Remember the pathological liar claims to live in "literalville."

First thing YOU need to do is get over yourself.
Gee, no surprise here, NO LINK!!!!
:asshole:

Now every mindless DittoTard is programmed to say that and every time I challenge them to link to this imaginary left wing site, they never can.

huffington post

Media matters

There is a start for ya doofus.

No, I am not linking to their shitty websites to get them more traffic. Go find it... its there, trust me.

Now every mindless DittoTard is programmed to say that and every time I challenge them to link to this imaginary left wing site, they never can.

huffington post

Media matters

No, I am not linking to their shitty websites to get them more traffic. Go find it... its there, trust me.
Trust someone who is full of shit, not a chance in hell.

You are not linking to their websites because you know there is no mention of "obamulate" there, and no other reason. You will find "obamulate" on scores of Reich Wing sites however!!! :lol:

Hey OP? FACE FACT HERE...

LIMBAUGH is a MILLIONAIRE of his own making, by his OWN RULES and YOU ARE JEALOUS as you can be...because he used his Liberty to the nth degree...and YOU still FAIL.

*And YOU can't stand the fact that YOU are still a failure in life relegated to bitching on a MESSAGE BOARD*

Envy isn't what it's cracked up to be is it? It's consuming your very SOUL. And with your attitude on life that EVERYONE that does better than YOU deserves to have it taken away?

Serves YOU right. Rest well asswipe as you try to figure out the formula for success on your own accord.

:lol:

huffington post

Media matters

You are not linking to their websites because you know there is no mention of "obamulate" there, and no other reason. You will find "obamulate" on scores of Reich Wing sites however!!! :lol:

You're fucking JEALOUS of Limbaugh...ADMIT IT.

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

You're a trip. Rush is in your head big time. Do you have to take sleeping pills?

huffington post

Media matters

Still no link! :rofl:

I feel sorry for you. Allowing a personality to overtake your psyche like this. It shows a very weak mind.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Typical Statist.

You DO however realize how stupid you look?

Hey OP? FACE FACT HERE...

LIMBAUGH is a MILLIONAIRE of his own making, by his OWN RULES and YOU ARE JEALOUS as you can be...because he used his Liberty to the nth degree...and YOU still FAIL.

*And YOU can't stand the fact that YOU are still a failure in life relegated to bitching on a MESSAGE BOARD*

Envy isn't what it's cracked up to be is it? It's consuming your very SOUL. And with your attitude on life that EVERYONE that does better than YOU deserves to have it taken away?

Serves YOU right. Rest well asswipe as you try to figure out the formula for success on your own accord.

:lol:

Hey OP? *NO* answer to this? Why not?

I'll tell you why no answer. I called your ass OUT. I pegged you for what you are.

You loathe success that doesn't jive with what you deem as success. And your brand of success is taking away from those that do better than you as you press Gubmint to make it so.

Limbaugh is the Vehicle for YOU to hide behind hoping that others will jump on board.

Ain't happenin' bub. Not too many of us buy into your brand of Statist Bullsqueeze. Only thing it's good for is fertlizing flowers...not much else.

/Thread.

the only person i know who listens to him is you.

Funny, I'm a regular listener and I didn't pick up on any of this.

These Rush-hating nitwits much be Rush 24/7 subscribers.

I am sure you didn't Listen[/B] to this, you probably got it from some left wing site. It is much easier to recognize when someone is being sarcastic and making a joke. If you actually listen to their voice and not just read the transcript on your favorite left wing site.

Gee, condemned as a listener, a subscriber, and a non listener all in one thread. :lmao:

the only person i know who listens to him is you.

Funny, I'm a regular listener and I didn't pick up on any of this.

These Rush-hating nitwits much be Rush 24/7 subscribers.

I am sure you didn't Listen[/b] to this, you probably got it from some left wing site. It is much easier to recognize when someone is being sarcastic and making a joke. If you actually listen to their voice and not just read the transcript on your favorite left wing site.

Gee, condemned as a listener, a subscriber, and a non listener all in one thread. :lmao:

Distraction...Deflection...Diversion...Obfuscation...

Forum List

Back