Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?

You are a real loser, taking advantage of this woman who obviously suffers from low self esteem as well as other problems. Anyone who would agree to such an arrangement is desperate, and you taking advantage of that and subjecting her to a life of abuse at your hands is just disgusting. There are no excuses for your behavior. You belong in jail. You are a predator.

You say that, but don't think about the fact thst your great-grandmother probably lived a life very similar to my wife's. Though she didn't have vacuume cleaners, dishwashers or a washing machine to help her.

Not that it'll make a difference to you, vut again, in FOUR YEARS together we've only been past Step One on that list three times. Can you honestly say youve ever been in a relationship where you've only had 3 significant disagreements in a 4 year stretch of time?

You are supposed to love her and admire her and want to make her happy and listen to her opinions on matters and consider them and value them.
What if she's a dingbat?

You are a real loser, taking advantage of this woman who obviously suffers from low self esteem as well as other problems. Anyone who would agree to such an arrangement is desperate, and you taking advantage of that and subjecting her to a life of abuse at your hands is just disgusting. There are no excuses for your behavior. You belong in jail. You are a predator.

You say that, but don't think about the fact thst your great-grandmother probably lived a life very similar to my wife's. Though she didn't have vacuume cleaners, dishwashers or a washing machine to help her.

Not that it'll make a difference to you, vut again, in FOUR YEARS together we've only been past Step One on that list three times. Can you honestly say youve ever been in a relationship where you've only had 3 significant disagreements in a 4 year stretch of time?

You are supposed to love her and admire her and want to make her happy and listen to her opinions on matters and consider them and value them.
What if she's a dingbat?

Why would you marry someone that you consider a dingbat? She should be with someone who respects her.

Chris, neither she nor I believe in love. We both believe that relationships are best built on te a ility to mutually meet each other's needs, as ours is. I admire many things about her, and tell her that often. I want her to be happy, and she tells me she is. Her opinion matters more than mine on MANY issues in our home and always will.

You see this relationship we have as an Owner/slave arrangement when nothing could be further from the truth. You jyst choose not to look at the positive in any of it.

Hitting her would reduce you to her level, and escalate the violence or her trying to hurt you even more, imo leaving would be the right thing to do, which you eventually did.

Also, getting her help....she is obviously not stable, something is wrong upstairs and she needs or needed, professional help....
Uh......so a knife attack isn't escalation enough? How much further escalation can the assault and attempted murder get? Perhaps he should have waited till she sunk her knife in his chest. Oh, I know. I'm just being a typical male-chauvinist pig. Girls are so defenseless. Same with lesbians. Anyone who is a member of the Democrat's protected class is harmless. It's those damned white middle-aged males that are always the threat.

You liberals are being sexist about this. Nobody has the right to try to murder someone in their sleep, regardless what their sex is. This is identity politics and political-correctness at it's worst.

Hitting her would reduce you to her level, and escalate the violence or her trying to hurt you even more, imo leaving would be the right thing to do, which you eventually did.

Also, getting her help....she is obviously not stable, something is wrong upstairs and she needs or needed, professional help....
Uh......so a knife attack isn't escalation enough? How much further escalation can the assault and attempted murder get? Perhaps he should have waited till she sunk her knife in his chest. Oh, I know. I'm just being a typical male-chauvinist pig. Girls are so defenseless. Same with lesbians. Anyone who is a member of the Democrat's protected class is harmless. It's those damned white middle-aged males that are always the threat.

You liberals are being sexist about this. Nobody has the right to try to murder someone in their sleep, regardless what their sex is. This is identity politics and political-correctness at it's worst.
Quite the Drama Queen there Mudwhistle....

If the knife attack happened, then of course he had to stop her.

But prior to that attack, he was unable to recognize that she had Postpartum Depression/Psychosis (as in Andrea Yates) and needed help, professional help.... Blue kept saying how she was normal, until post child.

Many men, like Andrea Yate's husband, fail to recognize how dangerous this condition can be, without proper treatment. He attributed it to the "move" out of State....but it wasn't....

It's better to have all of this come out in the open and discuss it, so more men are more aware of the condition and recognize it early on, before the knife attacks and drownings.

Last edited:

But prior to that attack, he was unable to recognize that she had Postpartum Depression/Psychosis (as in Andrea Yates) and needed help, professional help.... Blue kept saying how she was normal, until post child.

Many men, like Andrea Yate's husband, fail to recognize how dangerous this condition can be, without proper treatment. He attributed it to the "move" out of State....but it wasn't....

It's better to have all of this come out in the open and discuss it, so more men are more aware of the condition and recognize it early on, before the knife attacks and drownings.
Nice to be able to sit back and be an armchair quarterback or some sort of amateur physiologist?
Anyone ever tell you that life is complex and so are relationships? People don't always take the best course of action.....especially where love is at one time involved.

Nice to be able to sit back and be an armchair quarterback or some sort of amateur physiologist?
Anyone ever tell you that life is complex and so are relationships? People don't always take the best course of action.....especially where love is at one time involved.
No doubt I'm arm chairing it, like EVERYONE ELSE in this thread, including you, Unless of course, you are Blue Phantom...

But it is still worth noting, in retrospect, that his girlfriend or wife's behavior DRASTICALLY changed for the worse, immediately after she delivered their child....

I would have been none the wiser if I were him as well...........this took place long before any of us ever even heard of an Andrea Yates and Postpartum Psychosis....

but it is worthy to discuss and note, so others may learn to recognize the signs, as well...

No doubt I'm arm chairing it, like EVERYONE ELSE in this thread, including you, Unless of course, you are Blue Phantom...

But it is still worth noting, in retrospect, that his girlfriend or wife's behavior DRASTICALLY changed for the worse, immediately after she delivered their child....

I would have been none the wiser if I were him as well...........this took place long before any of us ever even heard of an Andrea Yates and Postpartum Psychosis....

but it is worthy to discuss and note, so others may learn to recognize the signs, as well...
I wasn't arm-chairing anything here.
I've not offered a solution. I've just commented on the stereotypes involved.
But thanks for at least partly agreeing with me.

I don't know if the problem is so much having a baby, but I do think it's a matter of culture-shock. Anyone who's experienced it, or seen people who have reacted negatively from it, they know that it can cause suicidal tendencies. An example is the female soldier attached to my unit who had a German husband who tried cutting his wrists because he couldn't cope with the change living in the United States was, or the soldier going through basic training who all of the sudden tries to kill himself because of stress and depression. Some people who live sheltered lives tend to find it hard to adapt to change.

Then there's the lifer who lived most of his adult life in the military and sinks into deep depression after retiring, or the soldier that just can't handle the thought of one more deployment.

I can't say for sure what caused this girl to lose it, but I think it was something that was always in her. An abusive father or mother in her past. Who knows. I think a Dr talking to her for several months might get at it. She may be Bi-polar.

Last edited:
Blue, you are examining this topic WAY too closely. A man is NEVER the victim of domestic abuse, only a fag is a victim. When a bitch gets out of line you smack the shit out of her. If she continues to act like a shit you throw her out. Any response less than this makes you less of a man. PERIOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic tasks? Such as?

What do you consider "talking back?"

What you want is a slave, not a spouse.

Basic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, cooking, doing the dishes, etc..... in those two specific cases - one was a laundry issue and the other was a cleaning task. Both had been well oitlined ahead of time.

Talking back, in terms of continuing a discussion past the time a decision has been made, arguing with a decision which is not in her realm to have an opinion on (like how we spend most of our money), or just having a smart mouth about things.

I don't want a alave. I simply want, and she agrees, to be in a relationship where each of us have their duties, responsibilities and tasks. My place is to lead. Hers is to support, by her own agreement.

Why do you have the post you responded to credited to me? I didn't ask, because I don't care. At the point you talked about "discipline" as though you're her father and she's an idiot child, I lost interest in anything you have to say.

Why do you have the post you responded to credited to me? I didn't ask, because I don't care. At the point you talked about "discipline" as though you're her father and she's an idiot child, I lost interest in anything you have to say.

My apologies. I generally try to remove the "excess" posts when I reply,. Once in a while I remove either too many or not enough attributions.

You stayed interested in my comments far longer than I have been interested in anything the women in this thread have said. Have a nice evening.

My apologies. I generally try to remove the "excess" posts when I reply,. Once in a while I remove either too many or not enough attributions.

You stayed interested in my comments far longer than I have been interested in anything the women in this thread have said. Have a nice evening.
She's into S&m. Just a heads up.

Forum List

Back