Is there anything Donald Trump isn’t guilty of?

He's guilty of not liking media shitbirds at CNN.

Pres. Trump is Hitler, Jack the Ripper, Pol Pot, Stalin, Genghis Khan, and Charles Manson, all rolled into one. ... :rolleyes:

Oops, I shouldn't have included Stalin, because he is a hero to the commie liberals.

Sorry about that....... :cool:

Last edited:
I heard he once hijacked an airliner for $200,000 and jumped out with a parachute somewhere over Oregon or Washington.

Oh wait. That was D.B. Cooper.

In her Tuesday letter “Trump disaster,” Judith Lachance forgot to mention that President Donald Trump was also responsible for the sinking of the Titanic, the killing of Cock Robin and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

From Is there anything Donald Trump isn’t guilty of?
Well, he hasn't actually shot anybody yet as far as I know.
If he does I hope it's a liberal.
I doubt he can tell the difference.

In her Tuesday letter “Trump disaster,” Judith Lachance forgot to mention that President Donald Trump was also responsible for the sinking of the Titanic, the killing of Cock Robin and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

Well golly, if you weren't such a liar you would admit that he can easily tell the difference. It's in his tweets daily. Now tell us all another lie, liar.

Well golly, if you weren't such a liar you would admit that he can easily tell the difference. It's in his tweets daily. Now tell us all another lie, liar.
Wonk wonk wonk.

That probably explains why he's afraid to sit down for an interview with Mueller.
Something Bigger
While Americans call for immigrant families to be reunited, Russia denies responsibility for another nerve agent poisoning, and the whole world frets about a trade war, it's worth remembering that there's something bigger brewing this summer. In Washington, the probe of whether Donald Trump's campaign colluded with Vladimir Putin to manipulate the 2016 election is accelerating. And the army of lawyers reporting to Robert Mueller is growing. —David E. Rovella

Forum List

Back