Is there anyone who actually thinks hypocrisy doesn’t exist in both parties?

Maybe then you should stop throwing mud exclusively.

Which side has had more people indicted in the past 4 years?

I'm just wondering if I can drag even the smallest admission of reality out of you, or if you're too emotionally invested in the "both sides are the same!" charade. I understand the attraction of that. You can stay comfortable, put your nose in the air, and say you're above it all, as you let the barbarians run wild. You can be a worthless lazy shit, and still claim to be morally superior.

maxresdefault.jpg

They’re both shit. End of story. If the best argument you can muster is that your brand of shit doesn’t smell as bad then...you got a problem.

People want their government to work! The anti-government idiots are shit and will always be shit.

Republicans - anti-poor
democrats - identiy politics

things that need fixed to wash the shit down the river.
They’re both super anti-poor. Just look at all the shitty neoliberal policies that get bipartisan support. And they both heavily engage in the same kind of identity politics BS, just with different groups.

Even if what you say is true, which I doubt it is, you’ve supplied no links, there is nothing about supporting an ideological stance over another that makes one inherently more korrupt or hypocritical.

And I didn't say it was.

I said (or at least implied) that supporting a group of criminals, traitors, hypocrites and scumbags does make one inherently corrupt. Possible not hypocritical, as some people, like white supremacists, are honest about their support of evil.

Absolute moral purity is not demanded of anyone. But if one side is wildly worse in their behavior (as opposed to policy) than the other, then pledging allegiance to the side that's worse is a moral wrong.

Last edited:
They’re both shit. End of story. If the best argument you can muster is that your brand of shit doesn’t smell as bad then...you got a problem.
When it's coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, claiming that the other tribe is "worse" is silly and cowardly.

Both tribes should be cleaning their own houses, but they don't have the balls. They'd rather belong.
Tribes are serious. These are more like competing sports teams at this point. Just a big god damned joke.

When it's coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, claiming that the other tribe is "worse" is silly and cowardly.

Speaking of fire hoses, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. (From _The Outlaw Josey Wales_)

It's not coming out of both ends, not at anywhere near the same volume. That's a story that "both sides are the same" weasels push to excuse being lazy shits who want to claim moral superiority.

One side is total shit. One side stinks a little. Pretending otherwise is running cover for the total shit.

Speaking of fire hoses, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. (From _The Outlaw Jose Wales_)

It's not coming out of both ends, not at anywhere near the same volume. That's a story that "both sides are the same" weasels push to excuse being lazy shits who want to claim moral superiority.

One side is total shit. One side stinks a little. Pretending otherwise is running cover for the total shit.
Which side is that? The one that gives support for our devastating foreign wars? The one that gladly ships jobs overseas? The one that’s been lining its pockets while thousands struggle? The one that voted to deprive Americans of their privacy? Oh wait...that’s literally both of them. This is pathetic, watching you cling to some shitstained rag going, “look! Look! It still has a spec of clean fabric here! I’m awesome!” You’re not gonna solve any of this country’s problems at the ballot box, or by walking around with a sign asking the government to treat you the way you deserve to be treated as a born free human being.

Of course it exists in both parties. It's just about ten times more common in the Republican party.

Numbers matter. There are far more Republican criminals. There are far more Republican hypocrites.

And I have no place for mealymouthed "Both sides are the same!" quislings. That's like saying "Well, the Nazis were bad, but the Americans were rude sometimes too, so both sides were the same!'. Find your balls and state and state the simple truth that the Republicans are a lot worse. Failing to do so is being a gutless Republican enabler.

Even if what you say is true, which I doubt it is, you’ve supplied no links, there is nothing about supporting an ideological stance over another that makes one inherently more korrupt or hypocritical.

out of curiosity I looked up mayors convicted of crimes and after a bit of research, it turns out almost every single one on this list were democrats.

City Mayors: Corrupt US mayors

Speaking of fire hoses, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. (From _The Outlaw Jose Wales_)

Which side is that? The one that gives support for our devastating foreign wars? The one that gladly ships jobs overseas? The one that’s been lining its pockets while thousands struggle? The one that voted to deprive Americans of their privacy? Oh wait...that’s literally both of them. This is pathetic, watching you cling to some shitstained rag going, “look! Look! It still has a spec of clean fabric here! I’m awesome!” You’re not gonna solve any of this country’s problems at the ballot box, or by walking around with a sign asking the government to treat you the way you deserve to be treated as a born free human being.
The walls of the ideological bubbles in which both ends exist are only getting thicker, and neither end can see how similar it is to the other in its behaviors.

Intellectual myopia - one of the primary symptoms of the affliction.

w6cWshG.gif

Last edited:
Which side is that? The one that gives support for our devastating foreign wars? The one that gladly ships jobs overseas? The one that’s been lining its pockets while thousands struggle? The one that voted to deprive Americans of their privacy? Oh wait...that’s literally both of them.

Cherrypicking your pet issues and ignoring everything else is a dishonest tactic, and par for the course for "both sides are the same!" wimps.

It's also dishonest to say both sides are the same. The Republicans steal far more than Democrats do. They're much more anti-privacy and pro-corporate control. Pretending both sides are the same there is lying.

This is pathetic, watching you cling to some shitstained rag going, “look! Look! It still has a spec of clean fabric here! I’m awesome!” You’re not gonna solve any of this country’s problems at the ballot box,

Oh look! We got us a revolutionary here!

Oh wait, we don't. We just have someone whining on the internet, while comfortably sitting and doing nothing.

That would be would be the problem, your laziness. The funny thing is how you think your deserve praise for being lazy. Go on, sit up there in your ivory tower, screaming curses at all the people down below getting dirty. While you sit and bitch, we'll be working for liberty. And we do notice the stench of shit wafting out of your ivory tower.

Which side is that? The one that gives support for our devastating foreign wars? The one that gladly ships jobs overseas? The one that’s been lining its pockets while thousands struggle? The one that voted to deprive Americans of their privacy? Oh wait...that’s literally both of them.

Cherrypicking your pet issues and ignoring everything else is a dishonest tactic, and par for the course for "both sides are the same!" wimps.

It's also dishonest to say both sides are the same. The Republicans steal far more than Democrats do. They're much more anti-privacy and pro-corporate control. Pretending both sides are the same there is lying.

This is pathetic, watching you cling to some shitstained rag going, “look! Look! It still has a spec of clean fabric here! I’m awesome!” You’re not gonna solve any of this country’s problems at the ballot box,

Oh look! We got us a revolutionary here!

Oh wait, we don't. We just have someone whining on the internet, while comfortably sitting and doing nothing.

That would be would be the problem, your laziness. The funny thing is how you think your deserve praise for being lazy. Go on, sit up there in your ivory tower, screaming curses at all the people down below getting dirty. While you sit and bitch, we'll be working for liberty. And we do notice the stench of shit wafting out of your ivory tower.
Oh, your comfortable sitting is dirty work? You didn’t rebut a single damned thing I said. You didn’t even substantiate your claims. Your argument boils down to, “well they do it even worse!” What are you a kindergartner?

Oh, your comfortable sitting is dirty work

Mu boots on the ground is dirty work. Don't assume everyone is as lazy as you.

You didn’t rebut a single damned thing I said. You didn’t even substantiate your claims.

You just whined about how nothing could be accomplished at the ballot box. So let's talk about that.

As you reject the ballot box, what's your plan to change things?

Do you have any strategy besides "sit and bitch"? Are you planning violent revolution? Are you going to withdraw from society? Are you hoping the world burns without your intervention, so you can ride to its salvation?

Ultimately, how do you plan to change things for the better?

You didn’t even substantiate your claims. Your argument boils down to, “well they do it even worse!”

And that's an extremely good argument, because they _do_ do it even worse.

Nobody is morally perfect. Life is a series of non-optimal choices. Grownups understand that.

Oh, your comfortable sitting is dirty work

Mu boots on the ground is dirty work. Don't assume everyone is as lazy as you.

You didn’t rebut a single damned thing I said. You didn’t even substantiate your claims.

You just whined about how nothing could be accomplished at the ballot box. So let's talk about that.

As you reject the ballot box, what's your plan to change things?

Do you have any strategy besides "sit and bitch"? Are you planning violent revolution? Are you going to withdraw from society? Are you hoping the world burns without your intervention, so you can ride to its salvation?

Ultimately, how do you plan to change things for the better?

You didn’t even substantiate your claims. Your argument boils down to, “well they do it even worse!”

And that's an extremely good argument, because they _do_ do it even worse.

Nobody is morally perfect. Life is a series of non-optimal choices. Grownups understand that.
You shouldn’t wear shoes indoors. I already have withdrawn from society, I just get public WiFi sometimes. I also pay no taxes, while taking money out of the system. Nobody is morally perfect, but the difference then is that you’re not even trying, I am.

And don’t get me started on those self righteous libertarians or those weirdo Green Party candidates. Politicians suck. All of them.

All of the democrats and the rino republicans

They are run by globalists who destroys nations while they enrich themselves

Forum List

Back