Is There Anyone Out There That Hasn't Been Raped By Bill Cosby

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
th

I haven't been raped by Bill Cosby. At least I don't remember being raped. I may be suppressing it, but I don't think so. Seems women are coming out of the woodwork to accuse Cosby of it.

My question is, why didn't they say anything soon after it happened? Why the dog-pile?

I want to hear your story. Were you raped by Bill Cosby? If not, all I can say is you're one of the lucky ones.

Okay.......Let the healing begin.

tumblr_nfb897wUYy1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
th

I haven't been raped by Bill Cosby. At least I don't remember being raped. I may be suppressing it, but I don't think so. Seems women are coming out of the woodwork to accuse Cosby of it.

My question is, why didn't they say anything soon after it happened? Why the dog-pile?

I want to hear your story. Were you raped by Bill Cosby? If not, all I can say is you're one of the lucky ones.

Okay.......Let the healing begin.

tumblr_nfb897wUYy1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif
Not the first time these ladies have made money selling this story. They seem to come out of the wood work every ten years or so.

Perhaps they didn't wish to draw shameful attention to themselves about being raped by such a hideous looking man.

And you think this is funny?
The point of this is that there is a tendency for people who don't have wealth to want to take advantage of those who do. I think it's possible that some if not most of the women that have come forward are lying. All they were waiting for was the opportunity. However, where there's smoke there's sometimes fire. There is a good possibility that Bill Cosby has been doing this for years. Unfortunately we'll never know for sure, and Cosby's career is pretty much over now either way.

Also, I wanted to see what the reaction would be to this, and you reacted predictably. In a negative manner. If one of your liberal buds had posted this you would have been yucking it up with the rest of them. Your sense of humor is purely dependent on your politics.

I was Bill's only male on male rape victim..I have had years of clinical assistance over the years but I know a large cash settlement would clear up these lingering episodes of guilt and abuse...
please send to......

Why are so many cons serial abusers?
I seriously don't know. It's a poser.

B213uK3CYAA4fyZ.jpg
Ayup.. but Cosby's not a democrat so he's guilty until proven innocent. Can you imagine being accused of something that supposedly happened 45years ago when you are almost 80years old? Why is it that nearly every single black man that comes into prominence as a republican is accused of rape or killed? Coincidence? Why is it that when Clinton was accused of rape those women were called trailer trash by the media?

B213uK3CYAA4fyZ.jpg
Ayup.. but Cosby's not a democrat so he's guilty until proven innocent. Can you imagine being accused of something that supposedly happened 45years ago when you are almost 80years old? Why is it that every single black man that comes into prominence as a republican is accused of rape? Coincidence?

Because Democrats know that accusations involving rape or sexual-assault stick with a black man. They play to everyone's stereotypes and inherent bigotry.

B213uK3CYAA4fyZ.jpg
Ayup.. but Cosby's not a democrat so he's guilty until proven innocent. Can you imagine being accused of something that supposedly happened 45years ago when you are almost 80years old? Why is it that nearly every single black man that comes into prominence as a republican is accused of rape or killed? Coincidence? Why is it that when Clinton was accused of rape those women were called trailer trash by the media?

How do you know Cosby's not a Democrat? You're not the only one who has said so.

Can someone provide a link for his political persuasion?

B213uK3CYAA4fyZ.jpg

How do you know Cosby's not a Democrat? You're not the only one who has said so.

Let's put it this way... he's a registered democrat who's social political views are admired by conservatives.

B213uK3CYAA4fyZ.jpg

Let's put it this way... he's a registered democrat who's social political views are admired by conservatives.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back