Is There anybody out there?

Did Atlanta change a lot since the 80s?
Immensely. When Coca Cola and AT&T ( who I worked for but got layed off and never went back) set up headquarters there and other big companies followed, then Ted Turner came along with CNN....Atlanta's airport is a major travel hub and I-75/85 has always been a major transportation hub.
Check out @ 3:45 where I-75 is 14 lanes wide ( 7 on each side )

Atlanta's Top 100 Private Companies 1-25
https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2005/05/02/focus2.html

I was driving through Atlanta the summer before last. It was amazing CNN, it looked corporate and hollywoodish downtown and real country and peaceful other areas.

When I left there in 91, they were just completing the Georgia Dome next to the Omni, and now they have an even bigger Mercedes Benz Stadium. What they need is a high speed rail system starting with a line to Jacksonville.

How long did u stay in atlanta?

When I left there in 91, they were just completing the Georgia Dome next to the Omni, and now they have an even bigger Mercedes Benz Stadium. What they need is a high speed rail system starting with a line to Jacksonville.

How long did u stay in atlanta?
I lived there from 1984 to 1991, and with AT&T I traveled the SE region.[/QUOTE]

I was in Wyoming and Las Vegas in the 80's and Utah in the 90s.

Cool. I'd love to visit Yellowstone sometime.
I've never actually been farther west than Ft Worth Texas ( Metallica concert 1998), with the exception of flying to Hawaii in 2008.

Everybody from California is moving here to silicon slopes. My boyfriend's mom bought a house here. Her house burned down in that fire in Paradise California last year. Hee' s out there helping here move this week. Utah is growing so fast and the rent is skyrocketing too.

Cool. I'd love to visit Yellowstone sometime.
I've never actually been farther west than Ft Worth Texas ( Metallica concert 1998), with the exception of flying to Hawaii in 2008.

Everybody from California is moving here to silicon slopes. My boyfriend's mom bought a house here. Her house burned down in that fire in Paradise California last year. Hee' s out there helping here move this week. Utah is growing so fast and the rent is skyrocketing too.
I'll keep my little spot here where the well water tastes
like spring water and my nearest neighbors can't see me or hear my
guitar blasting at 3 am.

Forum List

Back