Is there anybody in politics with whom you agree all the time?

OH hell, I dont even agree with myself all the time!

"no you dont"

"yes I DO!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DONT!"

"dammit man, yes I do!"

"NO WAY!"

"Dammit man, cant I even have a peaceful moment when Im by myself?"

"NO"

"I refuse to argue with you"

"You cant"

"Yes I can"

"no you cant"

"YES I CAN!"

"no you cant, see you are arguing even now!" :)

no1tovote4 said:
The closest for me would be Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul, but even they have times I disagree with them.
Perhaps my brother, but we're practically the same person, so it's not that earth-shattering. Or did you mean in politics as in, is there any politician or pundit that you always agree with? In that case, no.

John Bolton

“There is no United Nations. There is an international community that occasionally can be led by the only real power left in the world, and that's the United States, when it suits our interests and when we can get others to go along.”

"The United States makes the U.N. work when it wants it to work, and that is exactly the way it should be, because the only question, only question for the United States is what's in our national interest. And if you don't like that, I'm sorry, but that is the fact.”

“If I were redoing the Security Council today, I'd have one permanent member, because that's the real reflection of the distribution of power in the world -- the United States.”

theim said:
John Bolton

“There is no United Nations. There is an international community that occasionally can be led by the only real power left in the world, and that's the United States, when it suits our interests and when we can get others to go along.”

"The United States makes the U.N. work when it wants it to work, and that is exactly the way it should be, because the only question, only question for the United States is what's in our national interest. And if you don't like that, I'm sorry, but that is the fact.”

“If I were redoing the Security Council today, I'd have one permanent member, because that's the real reflection of the distribution of power in the world -- the United States.”

Damn, he's blunt. I love him.

No, but I do have great respect for Senator Lugar and Representative Mike Pence from my state. I also like South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham and Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

no1tovote4 said:
The closest for me would be Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul, but even they have times I disagree with them.

i would say myself. I dont know anyone else who shares my views.

LuvRPgrl said:
OH hell, I dont even agree with myself all the time!

"no you dont"

"yes I DO!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DONT!"

"dammit man, yes I do!"

"NO WAY!"

"Dammit man, cant I even have a peaceful moment when Im by myself?"

"NO"

"I refuse to argue with you"

"You cant"

"Yes I can"

"no you cant"

"YES I CAN!"

"no you cant, see you are arguing even now!" :)

....Senator Kerry?

no1tovote4 said:

I guess I could actually answer the question, since I'm here.

No, there is nobody in politics I agree on with everything. Steve Forbes probably comes as close as anybody.

no1tovote4 said:

Fine choices. The two best members of Congress, I'd say. Tancredo understands that immigration is killing our country, and Paul understands that the Constitution is an actually binding document. He actually takes the Constitution seriously.

Of course, so does Ted Kennedy.

Oh, wait. No, he doesn't. He wipes his fat drunken ass with it. My mistake.

William Joyce said:
Fine choices. The two best members of Congress, I'd say. Tancredo understands that immigration is killing our country, and Paul understands that the Constitution is an actually binding document. He actually takes the Constitution seriously.

Of course, so does Ted Kennedy.

Oh, wait. No, he doesn't. He wipes his fat drunken ass with it. My mistake.

It's a perfectly understandable mistake, though - given that the hard-nosed, courageous guardians of truth and objectivity in our illustrious mainstream media have faithfully reported each instance of fat, drunken ass-wiping as "battling for our freedoms".

musicman said:
It's a perfectly understandable mistake, though - given that the hard-nosed, courageous guardians of truth and objectivity in our illustrious mainstream media have faithfully reported each instance of fat, drunken ass-wiping as "battling for our freedoms".

:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back