Is there any historical blame in Whites for Black behavior?

If we would have picked our own damn cotton we wouldn´t have the negro problem that we have today.
Whites were too weak to do that. You wouldnt even be alive had you done something like that.

hey Sambo,

who were the slaves and who were the masters?
Hey cave chimp. I already told you to stop calling me your friend.

Who were the weak ones that died trying to pick cotton?
If we would have picked our own damn cotton we wouldn´t have the negro problem that we have today.
Whites were too weak to do that. You wouldnt even be alive had you done something like that.

hey Sambo,

who were the slaves and who were the masters?
Hey cave chimp. I already told you to stop calling me your friend.

Who were the weak ones that died trying to pick cotton?

who?
Are you an owl now?

Yeah, you were a tough bunch back then. Hee´s yo pale o watta massa, I shine yo shoes real good I did!
You must be related to the illiterate crackas that taught the enslaved english?

Yeah, you were a tough bunch back then. Hee´s yo pale o watta massa, I shine yo shoes real good I did!
The enslaved were unteachable. Unteachable is in their blood, that´s why they are still unteachable today.

The enslaved were unteachable. Unteachable is in their blood, that´s why they are still unteachable still today.
Your post is like the rantings of an inbred cave chimp. :laugh:

The enslaved were unteachable. Unteachable is in their blood, that´s why they are still unteachable still today.
Cave chimp? Sorry, but Iḿ not black.

I know. Youre white which makes you a cave chimp.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cave chimps are black, as a black guy you should know that.

laugh.gif
Every single cave chimp I have ever seen has been white like you. There is a reason lice are attracted to you.

laugh.gif
Every single cave chimp I have ever seen has been white like you. There is a reason lice are attracted to you.
Black people are more prone to having head lice. Here´s proof.

gorillas.jpg

laugh.gif

gorillas.jpg
Nice self portrait. Where is the proof?

News - Hair-Raising Facts About Lice

"White people get head lice more often than other racial groups. And girls and women tend to get them more often than boys or men because their hair is longer, says Dr Mervyn Elgart, emeritus professor of dermatology at George Washington University."

laugh.gif

gorillas.jpg

"White people get head lice more often than other racial groups. And girls and women tend to get them more often than boys or men because their hair is longer, says Dr Mervyn Elgart, emeritus professor of dermatology at George Washington University."
You need to learn the meaning of per capita. Unfortunately negroes aren´t very good learners.

laugh.gif

gorillas.jpg

You need to learn the meaning of per capita. Unfortunately negroes aren´t very good learners.
You need to learn the meaning of soap so you wont smell like incontinent wet dog. Unfortunately its in your cracka genes.

You can breed dogs better than the black slaves were bred. And that " Being bred" created something inside of the Black consciousness. Such as " We tend not to like being evaluated by White talking heads."
Us white people dont tend to like being evaluated by blacks. Quit blaming us for your shitty culture.

I am a Black man and I notice that my anger has prejudice. A Black person can insult me, and if a White person insults me with the same insult, the wound is much greater in my consciousness. Ingrained historical resentment.
^ That is called racism. Its rampant in the black community.

Forum List

Back