Is there any historical blame in Whites for Black behavior?

One should not avoid the reality of responsibility.

The Black race in America had to evolve from slavery , as they fought for freedom. But then they had to deal with the White mentality. Dealing with the White mentality , is like dealing with a three headed monster. We had to deal with their " Superior mentality" , their violent mentality , and their lustful mentality. Their superior mentality is like a giant wall that they have inside of their consciousness , and it protects their faults and is a road block for any black advancement. This is the root reason why the Republicans blocked all of President Obama's efforts.

And they were killing us ; in an ignoble manner ; they hung people. Thank God the hangings are over, but the historical mind of Blacks will remember. Now they try to hang our pride. They were in charge and full of power back then, and have spent the last 200 years trying to keep that power. Their lust for power is legendary.

One should not avoid the reality of responsibility.

The Black race in America had to evolve from slavery , as they fought for freedom. But then they had to deal with the White mentality. Dealing with the White mentality , is like dealing with a three headed monster. We had to deal with their " Superior mentality" , their violent mentality , and their lustful mentality. Their superior mentality is like a giant wall that they have inside of their consciousness , and it protects their faults and is a road block for any black advancement. This is the root reason why the Republicans blocked all of President Obama's efforts.

And they were killing us ; in an ignoble manner ; they hung people. Thank God the hangings are over, but the historical mind of Blacks will remember. Now they try to hang our pride. They were in charge and full of power back then, and have spent the last 200 years trying to keep that power. Their lust for power is legendary.

So is there blame among Whites in history for Black behavior? I think yes; they did a damage that I think will never be healed.

Meeting White girls has been one of the few pleasures in having to be exposed to White people.

As White women became attracted to us Black men , that is another way we learned the evil of some White men. We learned how " The Man" would kill you and rape your family. And they would kill a White woman for being attracted to a Black man.

The root of that evil still is there.

Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.
T'nehisi Coates says it very well in his book and in his interview on PBS. He uses a stick instead of a knife, but makes the same point!

Yes, we can blame the whites for blacks behavior.
Can we blame whites bad behavior on the blacks for enslaving them?
Can we blame whites, blacks and Asians bad behavior on the muslims?
Can we blame white bad behavior on white enslavers?
Can we blame blacks bad behavior on their leaders for selling them for a bucket of oranges?

Slavery has been around for many millenniums. Every race has been enslaved and every race has enslaved. American blacks like to act like they are the only oppressed people in the world. There are tens of millions on slaves around RIGHT NOW. Why don't you get out of the past and focus on the present?
Take some responsibility, educate yourself and move on.
Perhaps it's because much of what happened in the past is still happening today, only in more sophisticated, subtle ways. I do not personally feel that American blacks act like they are the only oppressed people in the world. Just because there are many oppressed folks, does that mean they have no right to stand up against their own oppression?

If you discovered that your mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, was being unfairly targeted and oppressed today, would you be silent tomorrow?

People of every race commit crimes, genius.

Sure, but you can't ignore the statistics that in this country black Americans' share of criminal acts far surpasses any other group
That might be partly because a young black man in the city may be locked up for possession of a single marijuana cigarette, while his white counterpart gets off with a slap on the wrist or probation. It might also be that a young black man can not afford the high bail that was set while his white counterpart has a rich family member who gets him out.

Just a way of looking at it. Things are usually more complicated than statistics indicate.

Sure, but you can't ignore the statistics that in this country black Americans' share of criminal acts far surpasses any other group
That might be partly because a young black man in the city may be locked up for possession of a single marijuana cigarette, while his white counterpart gets off with a slap on the wrist or probation. It might also be that a young black man can not afford the high bail that was set while his white counterpart has a rich family member who gets him out.

Just a way of looking at it. Things are usually more complicated than statistics indicate.

Don't believe everything they tell you.

I like your way of reasoning and your insight. Excellent post!

If you have me washing your clothes, cutting your grass, emptying your garbage, taking care of your animals and in some cases sleeping with the animals; shinning your shoes, cleaning your toilet , cooking your food and carrying your bags, if I get angry and pass my anger down through the generations of my children, do you think your guilty of some blame for that when my anger erupts much later in my generate?

If you have me washing your clothes, cutting your grass, emptying your garbage, taking care of your animals and in some cases sleeping with the animals; shinning your shoes, cleaning your toilet , cooking your food and carrying your bags, if I get angry and pass my anger down through the generations of my children, do you think your guilty of some blame for that when my anger erupts much later in my generate?

Remember;

Education during the Slave Period - Wikipedia

I guess OP doesnt know whats going on in SA now? Christians being killed by blacks and muslims and WHITE farmers who have been there for hundreds of years; their family being kicked off their land or worse by blacks.

I guess OP doesnt know whats going on in SA now? Christians being killed by blacks and muslims and WHITE farmers who have been there for hundreds of years; their family being kicked off their land or worse by blacks.

Well the White man came to a land that was not theirs and tried to rule; the Black man got tired of their rule, and now is ejecting them.

That is what's going on.

Well the White man came to a land that was not theirs and tried to rule; the Black man got tired of their rule, and now is ejecting them.

That is what's going on.
Yes. That's what the white man has basically always done - gone to a land that was not theirs, violently steal all of the natural resources and tried to rule.

That is what's going on.
Yes. That's what the white man has basically always done - gone to a land that was not theirs, violently steal all of the natural resources and tried to rule.

You're trying too hard.

Apartheid. Remember that? What happened during apartheid? And if you know why are you presenting this angle to argue?

Forum List

Back