Is there any evidence that any liberal who cries about the Natives land being stolen.....

Has any stupid hypocrite on the left who yell and scream about the Natives having their land stolen ever given up one of their homes to a Native?

Ever?

I wonder what the liberals think of the various native American tribes who owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

Aren't liberals just pathetic?

Great logic !

Now I don’t want to hear a word about abortion unless someone has adopted an unwanted child .

Has any stupid hypocrite on the left who yell and scream about the Natives having their land stolen ever given up one of their homes to a Native?

Ever?

I wonder what the liberals think of the various native American tribes who owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

Actually, owl, it's your bizarre meme that's pathetic. What liberals yell and scream about is the crappy deal Native Americans got for their land. Ideally though they would have assimilated, but I figure that would be about as easy as black Americans fitting in among those who marched at Charlottesville screeching for 'white power'. So most stayed among their kind and culture. You do know that on Pine Ridge Rez, for example, unemployment is 80%. You do know that when Ira Hayes raised Old Glory on Mount Surabachi he was not allowed to vote. So your closed mind chooses to focus on some spittle-laced babble about giving up one's home? Sheesh! Your post is the poster post of pathetic!

Ever?

Progressives always have failed understand that American Indians don’t look at land as a possession…
Authentic American Indian nations have never said land was a possession…

Ever?

Left loons are big on talk and feels good shit. Action? Not so much

Ever?

Great logic !

Now I don’t want to hear a word about abortion unless someone has adopted an unwanted child .

Abortion is murder

We have three adopted children. Ya got stuffed

Ever?

Great logic !

Abortion is murder

Were they unwanted children?

Indian geneocide was also murder . But apparently that was kosher .

Is there any evidence that any liberal who cries about the Natives land being stolen.....

Right wingers say many things that have no evidence.

Ever?

Great logic !

Abortion is murder

No you befuddled loon, we adopted children from loving parents who adored them.

Cripes you fell in the damn well again, doofus

Ever?

Great logic !

Abortion is murder

I thought you had mentioned that the parents had died .

Ever?

Great logic !

Abortion is murder

I thought you had mentioned that the parents had died .

One's father passed, his mother made poor choices and in no way capable of raising a child

Regardless all three would have ended up in the system. My heart goes out to any child stuck in that bureaucratic hell hole

not here in Florida, the natives still have all of their lands.
If they name a county after a largely extinct tribe, that doesn’t mean they “have all their lands”. Why can’t people just say “yeah the Native American was pretty much stomped on and I wish we could’ve done it differently. “. Somehow simply stating that by me a good conservative means I should move or give up my house. But here in reality where I live both things can coexist: a wish that Natives had a better outcome and understanding that European triumph was I evil and good for the US.
If we said that all it would do is encourage you crying losers to piss and moan more. It's all you ever do.

Ever?

When you combine that with how they boast about the greatness of Europe, but never go to live there.

Forum List

Back