Is there any evidence that any liberal who cries about the Natives land being stolen.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Has any stupid hypocrite on the left who yell and scream about the Natives having their land stolen ever given up one of their homes to a Native?

Ever?

I wonder what the liberals think of the various native American tribes who owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

Aren't liberals just pathetic?

Has any stupid hypocrite on the left who yell and scream about the Natives having their land stolen ever given up one of their homes to a Native?

Ever?

I wonder what the liberals think of the various native American tribes who owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

All's fair in love and war right? So you don't mind that the Indians in Okiehoma are buying back land that the whites are too poor to own now....Them poor whites include the state and counties in Okiehoma...Through poor management and inept ideas the GOP in Oklahoma has like totally screwed themselves....So it's going to be Injun land again, White Devil..Hope you enjoy looking at the people with dough that you can't bitch about 'cause it ain't yours no more....

Ever?

are you mentally ill?

Ever?

are you mentally ill?
It's their usual rhetorical propaganda...

not here in Florida, the natives still have all of their lands.
If they name a county after a largely extinct tribe, that doesn’t mean they “have all their lands”. Why can’t people just say “yeah the Native American was pretty much stomped on and I wish we could’ve done it differently. “. Somehow simply stating that by me a good conservative means I should move or give up my house. But here in reality where I live both things can coexist: a wish that Natives had a better outcome and understanding that European triumph was I evil and good for the US.

Ever?

I have two Native American friends would be glad to take the keys to a left winger's house if they want to leave America to assuage their dumb liberal guilt.

Ever?

I have two Native American friends would be glad to take the keys to a left winger's house if they want to leave America to assuage their dumb liberal guilt.
Understanding is not guilt. They are not the same. The difference between entitlement and privilege is gratitude. I am privileged and am grateful for all that had gone before that made my life possible. Including the Native experience. I am not guilty. I am grateful.

Liberals and their pathetic double talking hypocrisy is so comical.

They make me laugh.

anyone who lives in Massachusetts is very aware of how many towns/and or/counties are named after native american tribes. so dont tell us we stole all of their land.

anyone who lives in Massachusetts is very aware of how many towns/and or/counties are named after native american tribes. so dont tell us we stole all of their land.
Hysterical. And I drive a Pontiac so don’t tell me I didn’t honor him either. You should be proud of that argument. Lol. Reminds me of the joke. There are three towns in Massachusetts named after John Quincy Adams. Can you name them?

well now that most normal/fair minded blacks have figured out that Democrats hate them, looks like the left is gonna have to find another minority group to convince that all white men and turkeys hate them more than they hate violent diahhrea

Hysterical. And I drive a Pontiac so don’t tell me I didn’t honor him either. You should be proud of that argument. Lol. Reminds me of the joke. There are three towns in Massachusetts named after John Quincy Adams. Can you name them?
i cant help but be reminded of that classic scene when Jerry Stienfeld was about to say,,,"What Are You? and Indian Giver"? but of course, he paused after Indian.

Ever?

Yes, very pathetic. But it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside even though as in the case of black folks, they're laughing at the liberals behind their backs.

I'll tell you how Native Americans and Black people really feel when the white liberals jump in to save the day: They feel that "You don't really have a clue what it's like to be black/Indian/whatever." But they act gracious when those white liberals go to bat for them, because they're used to handouts..

Don't believe me? Take your scrawny white liberal ass to MLK Boulevard in any city in this country, and sit on the corner at 2:00 AM, strumming your guitar and singing "Kumbaya."

You think the locals there won't kick your ass and take your lunch money, just because of your idiotic liberal "feelz"?

At the local levels Dems are more likely to be voted in. Has been that way for years-

Is Oklahoma a republican or democratic state?
The Republican candidate has carried Oklahoma in every presidential election since 1968, often by large margins. However, Oklahoma voters would split their political allegiances (electing Democrats for local government, but Republicans for national office).
Politics of Oklahoma - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Politics_of_Oklahoma

Ever?

All's fair in love and war right? So you don't mind that the Indians in Okiehoma are buying back land that the whites are too poor to own now....Them poor whites include the state and counties in Okiehoma...Through poor management and inept ideas the GOP in Oklahoma has like totally screwed themselves....So it's going to be Injun land again, White Devil..Hope you enjoy looking at the people with dough that you can't bitch about 'cause it ain't yours no more....

Forum List

Back