Is there an Inexpensive way to Short Blue Wall Debt?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
While there are plenty of ways to short Blue Wall debt for 6 or 7 digit prices but I can't find anything within my budget except for REITs and the liquidation of blue wall REITs are likely to be the early signal of default.

This is one bubble bust that is very easy to calculate and predict:

Tax flight is growing

The real estate base is dissolving.

Funded and unfunded liabilities are increasingly rapidly.

So, how can I cash in on this?

While there are plenty of ways to short Blue Wall debt for 6 or 7 digit prices but I can't find anything within my budget except for REITs and the liquidation of blue wall REITs are likely to be the early signal of default.

This is one bubble bust that is very easy to calculate and predict:

Tax flight is growing

The real estate base is dissolving.

Funded and unfunded liabilities are increasingly rapidly.

So, how can I cash in on this?
/——/ Protect your money like a momma grizzly guards her cub. If you don’t already know the answer, stay away.

This 'boom' is only at the extremes of price levels, at the bottom and at the top; it was never big 'bubble', except for all the flippers out there screwing each other. and generating artificial demand and price hikes. Income are now too low for the kind of debt bubbles of yore, and unless 'on-shoring' continues and high productivity jobs come back we won't see another one like the past two. Places like the Dollar Store will do okay compared to the high cost high profit types like Macy's, and cheap fast food, joints, of course.

Forum List

Back