Is there a way...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

...to like find out like the top one hundred posts that I've the most ratings on? Or a way to list all posts by ratings highest to lowest or lowest to highest?

Just curious. Thinkin' I might like to review them to see if there's a correlation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

th

...to like find out like the top one hundred posts that I've the most ratings on? Or a way to list all posts by ratings highest to lowest or lowest to highest?

Just curious. Thinkin' I might like to review them to see if there's a correlation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Trump is only shown reports that praise him, and degrade his enemies. Is that what you are looking for?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't know, Damaged Eagle,
can you ask a Mod if there is a way to SORT your msgs by ratings?

All I notice, in general, the closer your post is to the original OP the greater chance of getting more ratings.
the longer or farther down on the thread, most people only read the first page or the last.

If you tag the people you are responding to, you are more likely to get read by at least those people,
and if you rate their post positively you are more likely to receive the same in return.

Most of the other posts in between the first and last page just aren't going to get read as much
so you aren't as likely to get read (or thus receive ratings) unless you tag people actively engaged in that discusssion.

th

I realize that the first page or two generally receive the highest ratings.

However how you present it also helps.

Just wanted to see if I could improve my posting because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not including a video with every post and lagging the fuck out of everybody would be a good start. Just sayin' :dunno:

Well i need to said i Don't get it about the Trophy Points: ?:dunno: one day i got a lot of them i said it here Don't want to start again a new thread with again a new question :th_yourecute:

Forum List

Back