Is there a way to disable the emoticons?

Haha. I figured I'd see that comment. But seriously, if there is a way I can disable them that would be cool. I was going to just PM Ringel because he seems to know about this stuff, but I think an open thread would draw from a larger cesspool of knowledge.

Haha. I figured I'd see that comment. But seriously, if there is a way I can disable them that would be cool. I was going to just PM Ringel because he seems to know about this stuff, but I think an open thread would draw from a larger cesspool of knowledge.
If you use Firefox you could do it via AdBlockPlus.

Or you could just stop reading this messageboard. :lol:

I think I have that in my Firefox, but I still see the emoticons.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in FF, though.

You have to tell it what to block. Right click on the emoticon and you'll get a little pop up with choices. I think the default choice would do the trick.

You have to tell it what to block. Right click on the emoticon and you'll get a little pop up with choices. I think the default choice would do the trick.
Shoot. Just tried that with the LOL emoticon above, and I didn't get that option.

Hmmm. Maybe I really don't have the adblock plug-in. Thought I did.

Thanks.

getting rid of this one would make my day.
dance.gif

I don't know of any one who really abuses them that much, except for Mr Shameful. And he got banned again, I think.

Because of my posting style, I don't have access to them. Maybe a good thing.

Sheldon gave Swagger his log in info, it seems.

:clap2::eusa_boohoo::cuckoo::booze::FIREdevil:

:banghead:

:cheers2::rock::muahaha:

:thewave:

:scared1:

:bsflag::poop::dig::banana2:

:banana::poke::meow::party:

:mm::dance:

:boohoo:

:eusa_whistle:

Oh shit ~Lmao~
You are a bad doggie..bad bad doggie.
Displaying all those emoticons after someone says they dislike them....:lol: :lol:.......(that's something I thought only someone like me would do!) :tongue:

Disable an emoticon? You want one to have an eye patch or something? Maybe liitle crutches? Maybe you can get an Iman to issue a Jihad.

Block em? Ringel not know, Ringel only pawn in game of message board life.

Now if you want to make them larger......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back