Is there a way to check your posts in a certain thread?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
i know you can look at your postings, but can you look up your posts in a certain thread? i think the old board had the option of finding your posts in a thread, but i don't see that option now.

Hover over your avie on the upper right side of the screen (next to INBOX and ALERTS). Click YOUR CONTENT. It will show you every thing you posted and where you posted it.

Hover over your avie on the upper right side of the screen (next to INBOX and ALERTS). Click YOUR CONTENT. It will show you every thing you posted and where you posted it.

yes, i know, i already said i know that function, i want to see posts in a certain thread without having to look at all my postings

yes, i know, i already said i know that function, i want to see posts in a certain thread without having to look at all my postings

Just ask Stat for a copy of his copy.

Regards from Rosie

we use to be able to click on the number of posts in a thread and see a list of posters who posted in that thread...from there, you could then search posts by poster name and find your own posts in any given thread.

i don't see a way to do that anymore. :dunno:

If you click on 'your content', then look to right of where it says 'search results', you will find 'search again' in blue. Click on that and then select the tab 'threads and posts' and fill in the blanks. Hope that helps.
i know you can look at your postings, but can you look up your posts in a certain thread? i think the old board had the option of finding your posts in a thread, but i don't see that option now.

You can make a search while inside the thread, if you want your own posts just make sure it filter the specific username in that case - yours.

Forum List

Back