Is there a truly unbias news program on TV?

Yes...the national alert warning system tests seem pretty unbiased to me.

Otherwise?

No.

The complete elimination of all biases is impossible not only in the NEWS but in all fiction, as well.

Everything in every media has a point of view, folks.

Ok since someone wont provide a link to it, is there anyone out there that can find proof, that Alan colmes's contract forbids him to directly challenge Hannity. I would really like to see it if it exists.

Being someone who occasional watches the show, I personally think if that is true, then AC is often in breach of his contract.

now that said, I will say that AC is not a very good debtor, and SH often does make him look like a fool, but that does not mean the show does not at least try to have guests from both sides of an issue, and to give those guests equal time on the show.

Now Shawn's other show, Hannity's America, now there is a totally Biased show for you, I would not waste one second watching it.

Clearly FOX is totally biased toward Republicans, and has lied about stuff in the past, but I still think the show H & C is the most fair show on FOX.

I also think that people should not dismiss a poll taken by FOX, just because it came from FOX, Just look at it with the Bias of FOX in mind, and take it with a grain of Salt.

eh.. it always seemed that the liberals on the show were unkempt, meek, bablying fools... the topics are mostly conservative in nature as well.. usually revolving around republican talking points. There is absolutely no reason to watch fox...

eh.. it always seemed that the liberals on the show were unkempt, meek, bablying fools... the topics are mostly conservative in nature as well.. usually revolving around republican talking points. There is absolutely no reason to watch fox...

Oh, I don't know.....I watched FoxNews the night of the 2006 election and seeing Bill Kristol's quivering lip when it became obvious his boys were going to lose was priceless!

Its a scripted show and Colmes constantly gets his ass kicked. Are you kidding me?

That isn't news, its "infotainment." There is rarely news anywhere on television.

Colmes gets his ass kicked because he represents the liberal side, and liberality can't hold water when held up to the light of day.

Funny that you think it's scripted when it happens.

Colmes gets his ass kicked because he represents the liberal side, and liberality can't hold water when held up to the light of day.

It was a liberal program that taught you how to write that phrase dumbass..

That does not answer the question. It is totally false to claim the conservatives in America today are against public funding of Education.
Then dont make that assumption... granted I've seen many a school bond referendum fail cause you right fucks dont feel the need to increase teacher pay or even retrofit outdated schools to actually work on anything more than a subpar level... eh.. as long as you can take your kids and your vouchers to the Clean (white) schools you just go right ahead and get that education...

Then dont make that assumption... granted I've seen many a school bond referendum fail cause you right fucks dont feel the need to increase teacher pay or even retrofit outdated schools to actually work on anything more than a subpar level... eh.. as long as you can take your kids and your vouchers to the Clean (white) schools you just go right ahead and get that education...

There you go with generalizations again. I have NEVER voted against funding a school program here in Michigan, But feel free to just keep lumping all conservatives in as "right fucks"

The problem with Hannity and Colmes is that the two of them do not represent Conservatism and Liberalism, they represent Republican and Democrat. And that's especially true regarding Hannity, as he is no doubt a RINO, and nowhere near a real conservative.

The problem with Hannity and Colmes is that the two of them do not represent Conservatism and Liberalism, they represent Republican and Democrat. And that's especially true regarding Hannity, as he is no doubt a RINO, and nowhere near a real conservative.

Well that may be true, but then they are still showing 2 sides of the coin then arn't they? By having a Republican and A Democrat as the hosts?

By the way nowhere in this thread have I offered any opinion on what I think of Hannity, but if you must know I think he is an arrogant know it all loon. :)

Well that may be true, but then they are still showing 2 sides of the coin then arn't they? By having a Republican and A Democrat as the hosts?

Well, not exactly. The show claims that it's Conservative vs. Liberal. That doesn't, and SHOULDN'T, have to be represented by any specific party. Especially in the face of so many conservatives becoming "dejected" with the Republican Party.

I see their show as nothing more than yet another MSM tool to perpetuate the 2 party stranglehold.

Well, not exactly. The show claims that it's Conservative vs. Liberal. That doesn't, and SHOULDN'T, have to be represented by any specific party. Especially in the face of so many conservatives becoming "dejected" with the Republican Party.

I see their show as nothing more than yet another MSM tool to perpetuate the 2 party stranglehold.

Well I can't ague with that :)

I think I have made it pretty clear how I feel about the 2 party strangle hold :eek:

Western civilization is built on liberalism. But do repeat on...

Just on fire today Paulitics... Well said. Its the perpetuation of the two party monopoly and it is nothing but harmful to America. John Stewart had it right on CNN's version of this show.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFQFB5YpDZE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFQFB5YpDZE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Forum List

Back