Is there a truly unbias news program on TV?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
I don't watch much TV but the only show I know that has a Democrat and a Republican is Hannity and Colmes on Fox...

Is there another show like this on TV? If so what channel?

Thanks.

I do watch Hannity and Colmes Now and then, and I have to say despite what people say about Fox. That show is very fair. They never fail to have guests from both sides of the issue. The hosts, regardless of what you think of them individually, make a very balanced and therefore over all unbiased show.

I have been particularly riveted by there recent stories exposing the abuses of eminent domain in this country. In fact this is the only issue I have every seen Both hosts in full agreement on.

I am not sure if there is another show like it, with Hosts who share such opposing views, and that so constantly has guest who represent all sides of an issue. So in the case of this one show anyways. I think FOX lives up to the fair and balanced Motto.

I do watch Hannity and Colmes Now and then, and I have to say despite what people say about Fox. That show is very fair. They never fail to have guests from both sides of the issue. The hosts, regardless of what you think of them individually, make a very balanced and therefore over all unbiased show.

I have been particularly riveted by there recent stories exposing the abuses of eminent domain in this country. In fact this is the only issue I have every seen Both hosts in full agreement on.

I am not sure if there is another show like it, with Hosts who share such opposing views, and that so constantly has guest who represent all sides of an issue. So in the case of this one show anyways. I think FOX lives up to the fair and balanced Motto.

Charles, you know it's hard to have to disagree with you on EVERY issue you discuss on this forum. This is no exception. Fox is by far the most biased media outlet on television. I admit that CNN and the other big dogs slant left, but no where to the degree of slant that fox gives the GOP. You continue to claim you are against the GOP and McCain, yet you solely defend their media and their candidate while condemning Obama and the left media. A true Libertarian would be equally sick of both, yet you clearly favor McCain to Obama. I'll let you figure out what that means.

the only news-related shows on tv i watch is the daily show and colbert. the others all piss me off with their "coverage"

Charles, you know it's hard to have to disagree with you on EVERY issue you discuss on this forum. This is no exception. Fox is by far the most biased media outlet on television. I admit that CNN and the other big dogs slant left, but no where to the degree of slant that fox gives the GOP. You continue to claim you are against the GOP and McCain, yet you solely defend their media and their candidate while condemning Obama and the left media. A true Libertarian would be equally sick of both, yet you clearly favor McCain to Obama. I'll let you figure out what that means.

I did not Defend Fox Chad. I am well aware that FOX as a whole is in the tank for the GOP. All I said is that the Show Hanitty and Colmes is a rare fair and balanced show on an other wise biased news network. All you need to do is watch it, to see that they always have guests from both sides of an issue, and that the hosts are about as polar opposite as you can get.

However you would have to actually watch the show to know this, and not just look at youtube links that take what Hanitty says on the show out of the Context of what Colmes had to say about it.

Its a scripted show and Colmes constantly gets his ass kicked. Are you kidding me?

That isn't news, its "infotainment." There is rarely news anywhere on television.

Its a scripted show and Colmes constantly gets his ass kicked. Are you kidding me?

That isn't news, its "infotainment." There is rarely news anywhere on television.

I do not agree Colmes constantly gets his ass kicked. I have to wonder if you think that, if you are actually watching the show at all.

Of course he does. His contract prohibits him from directly contracting Hannity.He is only permitted to take on guests directly.

He's a milquetoast.

That is a total and bold faced lie. Colmes constantly challenges and disagrees wihand cantradicts Hanitty, Jillian.

Could you maybe provide a link to your claim that his contract says he can not contradict Hanitty?

He literally constantly "directly takes on hanitty" as well as the guests.

That is a total and bold faced lie. Colmes constantly challenges and disagrees wihand cantradicts Hanitty, Jillian.

Could you maybe provide a link to your claim that his contract says he can not contradict Hanitty?

He literally constantly "directly takes on hanitty" as well as the guests.

No he doesn't. And disagree with me to your heart's content. Don't ever call me a liar.

No he doesn't. And disagree with me to your heart's content. Don't ever call me a liar.

I await your link to your CLAIM that colmes's contract specifically forbids him from Contradicting Hanitty Jillian. That is why I called you a liar and I stand by it. If you can every show me the proof of this claim I will gladly admit I was wrong and you were right.

I suspect I will be waiting a long time.

having trouble finding that link to your claim about the contract Jillian? I would have thought you would have found it by now.

Are you not one of those people always telling people to back up their claims with links and facts?

I await my "education" patiently.

having trouble finding that link to your claim about the contract Jillian? I would have thought you would have found it by now.

Are you not one of those people always telling people to back up their claims with links and facts?

I await my "education" patiently.

Actually, you and I are done speaking.

Feel free to call that a victory if you wish. But you aren't worth 2 seconds of my google time.

everytime i've seen hannity and colmes...colmes comes off as a pXssy. he's just on there to make it look like they are covering both sides.

fair and balanced try Keith Oberman.

lol.

just kidding.

seriously NRP's newshour seems pretty fair to me.

Actually, you and I are done speaking.

Feel free to call that a victory if you wish. But you aren't worth 2 seconds of my google time.

LOL, yes, I didn't agree with you once and called you a liar for what I think was indeed telling a lie how horrible of me.

Kinda like you calling anyone who dares disagree with your stance on Israel a racist anti_Semite Jew hater.

I will add to your dislike of me, not only are you a liar, but you are pathetic.

I don't consider it a victory by the way, I was willing to admit I was wrong if you could prove me so, but you can't and wont, and that is sad, and frankly hippo critical as hell coming from someone who is always telling people to back up their claims with links and facts.

Practice what you preach Jillian. Don't worry just because you now hate me for calling you a liar, I wont return the favor. Though I am starting to see why Shog and others are always dogging you. You don't want an even playing field.

Last edited:
LOL, yes, I didn't agree with you once and called you a liar for what I think was indeed telling a lie how horrible of me.

Kinda like you calling anyone who dares disagree with your stance on Israel a racist anti_Semite Jew hater.

I will add to your dislike of me, not only are you a liar, but you are pathetic.

I don't consider it a victory by the way, I was willing to admit I was wrong if you could prove me so, but you can't and wont, and that is sad, and frankly hippo critical as hell coming from someone who is always telling people to back up their claims with links and facts.

Practice what you preach Jillian. Don't worry just because you now hate me for calling you a liar, I wont return the favor. Though I am starting to see why Shog and others are always dogging you. You don't want an even playing field.

Jillian is right.

Forum List

Back