CDZ Is There a Solution to The Failed Corrupt US Justice System?

It seems you end up not buying anything at the end, isn't it?

I share once again, knowing you will not take it once again

You will only learn law through politics.

I consistently and continuously exercise my functions as a common and average citizen bearer and inheritor of the three fundamental federal powers which have established and set independent the United States of America as it currently is: the powers of legislation, the powers of judgement and the powers of execution.

I won't read the Constitution for you, but I will teach you law through politics if you so choose to acknowledge what I have already posted and give proper continuity to it.

It's either that or no solution for you,

The system is functional, individuals ignorant of a functioning system (in similarity to your own very self) are corrupt. Corruption is the loss of functional and practical freedom.

Last post or a lesson

So you want to teach everyone law through your version of political rhetoric, you may find a legally ignorant sucker here and there but you wont get that free pass from me.

again you ignore and turn a blind eye the FACT they are jailing innocent people with no possible means of parole, just like steven avery and richard fine who was an attorney general that taught law in the university, both unlawfully jailed by your 'functional' system, the point of the thread that you refuse to address.

"Last post or a lesson"

Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back